Twitter fans of the @CallOfDuty_ANZ handle have the opportunity to win an Xbox Season Pass code as we countdown to Devastation DLC 2 available on the 4th April 2014. Over a twenty seven (27) hour period the @CallofDuty_ANZ handle will be running one sweepstake competition. The sweepstake will commence at the following time: 09:00 (AEDT) 3nd April 2014 and will close 12:00 (AEDT) 4th April 2014
The prize winners will receive one of the following prizes for each sweepstake.
Sweepstake #1: Five (5) prize winners will receive: One (1) Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass DLC Code for Xbox plus One (1) Call of Duty: Ghosts tactical camera
All winners will be notified by Twitter DM (Direct Message) to confirm eligibility. Winners must respond within 24hours or another winner may be chosen.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are following the @CallofDuty_ANZ twitter handle. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Entry is open to residents of Australia & New Zealand who are 15 years of age and over (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The sweepstakes (“Sweepstake Period”) will commence at the following time: 09:00 (AEDT) 3nd April 2014 and will close 12:00 (AEDT) 4th April 2014. The sweepstake has one (1) entry period corresponding to the below calendar date and time:
Sweepstake #1 will commence at the following time: 09:00 (AEDT) 3nd April 2014 and will close 12:00 (AEDT) 4th April 2014:
4. To enter the sweepstake, participants must follow the following instructions:
I. Follow @CallOfDuty_ANZ on twitter
II. Upload an image that they have created that illustrate their ‘Devastation Face’ which includes the hashtag “#DevastationFace”
III. Entrants must also hashtag their tweet with “#CODGhosts” to be eligible
IV. Followers are limited to only one entry per day throughout competition period
5. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to provide proof of entry in order to claim a prize.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any breach of any one or more of these terms or condition of the Competition will lead to disqualification and ineligibility to be awarded any prize or prizes.
7. Entrants will be responsible for all content posted by them in their entries and must not post, and will be fully liable for, any illegal, inappropriate, obscene or offensive content.
8. Users must not make multiple accounts in order to enter the sweepstakes more than once. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts will be ineligible to win the prize.
9. Prizes. The following prizes will be awarded:
10. Sweepstake #1: Five (5) prize winners will receive: One (1) Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass DLC Code for Xbox plus One (1) Call of Duty: Ghosts tactical camera (total prize pool $824.75)
11. This sweepstake is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the identity of the winners. All valid entries received during the Sweepstake Period will be randomly chosen where winners will be drawn.
12. The Sweepstake will be completed at Level 2, 72 Christie Street, St Leonards, 2065, NSW by 5pm 7th April 2014 (AEDT). The winners will be notified by DM by 5pm 8th April 2014 (AEST) via Twitter. Winners have 24hrs to verify their details (date of birth, full name, postal address) otherwise they will forfeit their prize.
13. An unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on the 28th July 2014 at 3:00pm (AEST) for any unclaimed prize. Those winners who are drawn in the re-draw will have the same conditions imposed whereas they need to verify their details within 24hrs via Direct Message on twitter.
14. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stipulated.
15. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner (and companions) to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner (and/or companions) are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate.
21. By entering the competition, the prize winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
22. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their entry and photograph for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to Activision and the Promoter’s website/s without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter acquires the word statement and any photographs for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
23. Prizes will be delivered via a direct message from the @CallofDuty_ANZ Twitter handle plus delivered via registered post within 10 working days of winner verification.
24. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
25. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
26. Permit numbers ACT Only: ACT TP 13/01731
27. The Promoter is Activision Blizzard, Wharf 10, Suite 2, Level 2, 50-52 Pyrmont Road, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009 Australia ABN