We hope you’re enjoying Origins, the latest Zombies experience that takes players to the beginning of the Zombie story line. To help you show off your love of Zombies, we've provided some Origins-based ringtones available here for download! You will find several ringtones that are pulled straight from Treyarch's recent Origins soundtrack, as well as several variations of the Round Start themes that you hear while playing the game. Go ahead and show your love for music in the key of Z and all-things undead.
1. Save the desired ringtones in the .mp3 format to your computer.
2. Connect your phone to your computer and open its accompanying file folder.
3. Drag and drop the .mp3 files into the Ringtones folder. You may have to create the folder if one does not already exist.
4. On your phone, go into Settings, click on Sound, and then Phone Ringtones. Your Origins ringtones should now be listed!
Android Files: Origins Soundtrack Ringtones:
Android Files: Origins In-Game Round Start Ringtones
1. Save the desired ringtones in the .m4r format to your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
3. Go to the iTunes' Preferences menu and confirm that "Tones" is displayed in your iTunes library.
4. With the Tones library selected, drag and drop the .m4r file(s) into iTunes.
5. Click on your iPhone in iTunes and click the Tones menu. Check "Sync Tones," and select either "All tones" or "Selected tones." If you choose to sync only "Selected tones," you will need to make sure that your desired tones are individually checked from the list.
6. Click "Apply" to sync the tones onto your iPhone.
7. Once synced, go into Settings in your iPhone. Click on Sounds and then on Ringtone. Your Origins ringtones should now be listed!
iPhone Files: Origins Soundtrack Ringtones:
iPhone Files: Origins In-Game Round Start Ringtones
With Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse, Treyarch reveals Origins, the most horrifying and imaginative Zombies experience yet. Players will be deployed to Dieselpunk-stylized World War I-era France where they will encounter the return of the four original heroes from the very first Zombies map, as well as hordes of zombies that have overrun trenches and fields, as well as the ruins of a mysterious and ancient location.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Apocalypse is available now on Xbox 360, coming on September 26th to PS3 and PC. More info: www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/dlc4-apocalypse