We are listening to you and continue to work on updates to the game based on your feedback.
You must have a Wii Shop Channel account in order to download certain updates. Visit Accessing the Wii Shop Channel for information on the Wii Shop Channel.
The game will prompt you to download the update when you start Multiplayer once it is available. If you are already running the game at this time, switch to Single Player and restart Multiplayer to get it. The update cannot be downloaded from Zombies, and you will be prompted to switch over to Multiplayer in order to access it.
03/02/11: We are aware that some players are experiencing lag issues when hosting and this is something we will continue to look at. We have also heard reports of some host freezing which we are also continuing to look at. Neither of these issues are addressed in the update we are currently awaiting approval on.
Many people are also asking about DLC on the Wii. There is still no information on any potential DLC for the Wii, but we will be sure to update this space once there is. Thank you for your patience.
• Fix that should resolve the majority of host crashing reported.
• Fixed issue where players were taking damage from falls with Light Weight Pro equipped
• Fixed an issue where leader board would go into hang state if the user has 50+ allies
• Enemy turrets now glow when the hacker pro perk is equipped
• Team mates who are in your party will show up as blue on your mini map
• Improvements made in the matchmaking service
• Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
• Flak Jacket Pro will now protect against napalm strikes
• Contracts will now reset when a player prestiges
• Melee attack radius has been optimized
• Spawn points have been adjusted in Havana – this should prevent the spawn killing in the Demolition game type
• Player can no longer load the thunder gun manually – Matches PS360 functionality
• Zombies Melee damage has been adjusted to match PS360 behavior
• Fixed issue where the player can complete "The Shortcut" challenge by climbing down a tall ladder
• Improved Zombie pathing. Zombies should no longer switch directions randomly, teleport through floors, walls, etc.
• Fix for the 3 weapon exploit when using the last grenade
• Implemented a way to create a new private party while in a public lobby for when the lobby leader has disbanded the private party.
• Fix to prevent a player from re-rolling the SAM or Sentry drops
• Resolved issues where the player could leave the following maps: Havana, Summit, Hanoi
• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
• Explosives are not visible through walls when using Hacker perk.
• Ninja perk is ineffective at times.
• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users - increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
• Previous Map Spamming – players are currently able to vote for the previously played map an unlimited number of times
• Incorrect Prestige Emblems appearing at certain levels
• Sending out text messages to massive groups can cause the game to freeze
• Demolition – getting a loss registered despite earning a win
• Some players experiencing crashes when viewing leaderboards with a high number of Allies
• Stuck in spawn spot in Cracked
• Voice Chat breaks up at times
• More reported cases of "unbound" controls
• Second Chance "invincible glitch"
• Several fixes that should improve performance/lag for host and client
• Shorter spawn-in (black screen) times in MP matches
• Zombie Legs - create-a-crawler
• Stuck spawn points in Villa and Nuketown
• Disappearing zombies glitch.
• Issue where gas clouds were sticking around in Zombie Mode.
• Issue where some players were getting booted from Zombies games at higher levels after experiencing lagging/zombies disappearing.
• Fixed issue - "an error occurred while connecting to the server"
• Variable zoom scope would not stay zoomed in
• Sierra button layout for Classic Controllers (CC/CCP) assiged same button for Tactical Grenade as steady button for scoped weapons
• Radiation and Grid have been returned to Public play
• Fixed map issues in Jungle and Villa that were allowing exploits
o WMD: Added collision to prevent players from getting outside of the map boundary.
o Havana: Mini-map now more correctly reflects the playable map boundary
o Fixed issue where enemies could create a green Profile name to use in matches
o Unable to connect to multiplayer without switching profiles
o Freezes during matchmaking when using the LAN adapter
o Players were sometimes kicked out af a game right before it started
o Changes to custom controls and options were not saving correctly (“Unbound glitch”)
o Wager match specific bug in Radiation that caused dead players to teleport
o Fixed "care package glitch" where player could get infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package', and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?
Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community.