We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
(Title Update 13)
• Security Updates.
• Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
• Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
• A player’s win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
• Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
• Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
• Addressed an exploit copying another player’s emblem/playercard.
8/21/2011 (Title Update 12)
• Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to "warp" under rare circumstances.
• Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
• Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
• Improvements to spawn system.
• Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
• Added Rezurrection DLC support (Launching August 23 first on Xbox 360!)
• Check for the Moon theme and Zombies soundtrack in the in-game store once you've downloaded the new DLC!
7/12/11 (Title Update 11)
• Security Updates.
• Search and Destroy audio tweaks for planting and defusing.
6/23/11 (Title Update 10)
• Security Updates.
• New playlists – Flags and Bombs
• C4 can no longer be warped to player carrying bomb in S&D and Sabotage.
• Removed erroneous “Reset to Default” message when trying to load a DLC map you do not have.
• In-game icons (care package icons, etc) no longer appear in the Create A Class menu.
• Support for Annihilation map pack, available June 28th on Xbox LIVE!
• Fix for a rare crash related to weapons.
• Game no longer crashes when Xbox LIVE servers are down.
• Additional weapon balancing.
• Ninja Pro Perk no longer makes sounds when mantling or diving to prone.
5/31/11 (Title Update 9)
• Security Updates.
• Combat Record properly displays other players’ first stat page even if they don’t have the latest TU.
• Improvements to split screen fog.
• Films are now accessible even if a user’s console date/time is not set up properly.
• Score and time limit no longer reset in Combat Training if a user opens other menus.
4/28/11 (Title Update 8)
• Support for Escalation Map Pack (Releasing 5/3/11)
• Security Updates.
• Addition of banner-style Message of the Day on the MP Main Menu.
• Addition of Hardcore FFA and TDM for Combat Training.
• Additional sniper rifle tuning changes.
• Addition of “Competition” Barebones playlist.
• Replaced RPG with Grim Reaper in Gun Game Wager Match.
• Prevent automatic weapons from jamming if the player is feathering the fire button on “Default Alt”, “Tactical Flipped” or “Nom4d Flipped”.
• Fine-tuned napalm and bombing-run damage indoors.
• Prevented rare invulnerability issue.
• Additional game mode timer options for Custom Games.
• Fixed a minor out of map exploit in Grid.
• General Killcam and death-cam improvements.
• Improved Auto-Assign reliability in Private Match.
• Addressed an infinite “joining session in progress” screen under very specific timing conditions.
• Demolition bombs can no longer explode and be defused at the same time.
• Spy play now activates in One in the Chamber in all cases.
• The “Sprint Kills” challenge for Steady Aim perk now rewards the player with the correct number of kills.
• Contracts purchased but not yet expired no longer count as expired when viewing a friend’s player card.
• Addressed a rare issue where a hacked camera spike would not function properly if the hacker also had a camera spike that was destroyed.
• Recording a clip with the speed mode for 2 cameras set to .1 will no longer increase in speed when switching perspectives back and forth.
• Improvements to Zipline functionality when viewed in Theater mode.
• Settings from custom games are all cleared and no longer carry over from one custom match to another.
• Improvements to map voting reliability in lobbies.
• Nova gas will now affect players that are standing over their tactical insertion.
• Hardcore players who kill another teammate in Second Chance now lose the proper amount of points.
• Players can no longer transfer emblems/backgrounds from Combat Training to Player Match.
• Player is no longer able to use a primary weapon in Second Chance (rare, specific instance).
• Improvements to “Community” filters.
• Addressed several Zombies exploits.
• Addressed an exploit that allowed players to get outside of the designated map boundaries on Nuketown and Kowloon.
• Added "Mercenary" (TDM exclusive) playlist to MP.
• Disabled Split-Screen play in Mercenary playlists.
(Title Update 7)
• Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
• The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player’s disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
• Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
• Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
• Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
• Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session” under certain circumstances.
• Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
• Additional security feature updates.
• Additional sniper rifle tuning.
(Title Update 6)
• New contracts added to the rotation.
• Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
• Support for “First Strike” map pack. All First Strike maps will be available in every playlist on 2/1.
• Fix timing specific issue where the game can be put into slow motion.
• Addressed "disconnected path" error when using the doors in Radiation after a host migration.
• Fixed stability issues navigating lobbies after client on Split Screen Zombies quits out of a game.
• Addressed issue/exploit when removing Counter Spy Plane effects with the Jammer.
• Fixed a freeze when quickly loading maps one after another in private match.
• Fixed issue where players get primary weapons in Second Chance.
• Fixed “NEW” stamp not disappearing for Custom Slot 9 when highlighting the slot.
• Removed water vision effect when respawning after dying in the acid pool in Radiation.
• Several contract fixes.
• Now allow players to connect to System Link Games even if they are not connected to LIVE.
• Fixed crash when host migration occurred during a join-in-progress.
• Fixed issue with players seeing incomplete Create a Class submenus when Party leader switches lobbies or kicks player.
• Fixed in-game Friends List from opening when viewing then closing the playercard of a player in a lobby.
• Addressed Zombies split screen issue where players sometimes get booted back in the lobby.
• Replaced debug text appearing for some content in the in-game Store.
• Fixed crash when attempting to watch a film or clip with 3 or more profiles signed in.
• Fixed freeze while watching films and changing sign-in status using inactive profiles.
• Fixed a freeze if a player opens the Xbox Guide while the match is ending and quits immediately as they arrive in the post-game lobby.
• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
• Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
• AK74U adjustments.
• RCXD adjustments.
• Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.
• Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.
• Additional security feature updates.
• Over 400 brand new Contracts
• Practice Dummies (aka, AI bots) in offline Local Split Screen
• A new camera editing mode in Theater called "Dolly Cam"
• "Load Multiplayer by Default" option for the PS3
• Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
• Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
• Addressed issue that prevented the “Load MP by Default” option from saving when other specific option combinations were set.
• Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
• Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
• Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
• Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
• Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
• Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
• Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
• Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
• Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.
• Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
• Added a negative influencer to all spawn points to decrease the chances of spawning near an enemy. This will further improve spawning protection on top of previous updates.
• Additional sound mix tuning for Ninja Pro users – increased ranges and volume of enemy footsteps, and removed player footstep sounds on concrete material types.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Subtle increase in sniper rifle accuracy when scoping in.
• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
• Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.
· Addition of Hardcore HQ & Hardcore CTF game modes to the playlists
· Prevention of the ability to earn XP in Private Matches
· Improvements to the spawn system to resolve an issue where negative spawn influencers from specific game events were not always being deleted after the danger had cleared – in some matches, this was causing good spawns to be erroneously flagged by the game as bad spawns, which in turn forced actual bad spawns to get selected later in the match
· Experimental slight reduction in knife lunge range – this is a trial change
· Prevention of Prestige glitching – trying to prestige from Combat Training will reset your stats but not give you prestige
(full title update)
· Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
· Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
· Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
· Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
· Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
· Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
· Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
· Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
· Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
· Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
· Additional online security enhancements
· Prevention of killstreak selection getting disabled in Combat Training under rare conditions
· Array: Added collision to prevent players from partially clipping into a tree
· Launch: Added collision to prevent players from strafe jumping onto an invisible ledge at the base of the rocket near B3
· Summit: Added collision to prevent players from jumping to a location outside of the map boundary when in Custom Games where player speed is maxed out
· Havana: Added collision to prevent players from jumping onto an invisible ledge above a doorway at C2
· Nuketown: Adjusted a spawn point that would spawn players on top of a mannequin’s head when that mannequin was randomly spawned in that location
- Launch: User could access a small platform outside of the intended play space below the rocket gantry by jumping to a very specific location; now blocked from access
- Launch: User could access a small area inside geometry at vents near Dom flag A by going prone and moving around in a very specific location; now blocked from access
- Some users reported that weapon attachment challenges were not resetting after prestige; now all are guaranteed to clear as soon as selecting the prestige option
- Online number counts were not updating properly; these are now reporting exact online numbers
- Parties getting disbanded when host did not find a match quickly
- Users’ rank and stats can get wiped under very specific conditions
- Radar sweep when there are only 2 players left in One in the Chamber will stop functioning if the 2 players have multiple lives when the sweep starts
- Crash when viewing content (films, clips, etc) in the Community & Recent Games menu
- Villa: User can clip into rock at west edge of grid zone B2 and see through to the other side
- Crisis: User can clip into LVT between grid zone A3 and B3 and see through to the other side
- User can get an infinite number of 'Sam Turret', 'Care Package' and 'Sentry Gun' killstreaks (commonly referred to as the “care package glitch”)
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?
Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community.