1 2 3 Previous Next 348 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2011 6:37 PM by dasn3akerh0lic RSS

'Camper Whiners'

Fr05ty666
This is a post to all the people who whine and cry to mommy about so called camping.Last timne i checked this game was not Unreal Tournament or Quake.There are no power ups to be collected.Running around like a headless chicken firing off bullets in all directions only draws attention to yourself.Also running into rooms without checking corners eventually also gets you killed.Apparently if you set yourself in nice tatical spot get a few kills then move on your a camping noob.Well i say its the people who whine about this who are the noobs.If someone just keeps running into a room i'm in without even bothering to check the corners then they deserve to get killed.Then off they go to respawn and run back to me  seething with anger and desperate for revenge and just run in the exact same way they did first time!!!!At least try a different tatic!!I enjoy getting extended kill streaks from these sorts of players.

Then i get into the lobby after the game and i have these little kids calling me a F****** noob etc.You are the noob for letting me kill you over and over again without even making it hard for me by trying something different.All power to the 'campers'.You get easy kill streaks from all the headless chickens.
  • 1. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    4_Fabregas_4
    True that, I'm not a camper, but you're absolutely 100% right
  • 2. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    Bottom line is, you bought the game, play how you want.
  • 3. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    t003

Fr05ty666 wrote:

This is a post to all the people who whine and cry to mommy about so called camping.Last timne i checked this game wa not Unreal Tournament or Quake.There are no power ups to be collected.Running around like a headless chicken firing off bullets in all directions only draws attention to yourself.Also running into rooms without checking corners eventually also gets you killed.Apparently if you set yourself in nice tatical spot get a few kills then move on your a camping noob.Well i say its the people who whine about this who are the noobs.If someone just keeps running into a room i'm in without even bothering to check the corners then they deserve to get killed.Then off they go to respawn and run back to me on a seething with anger and desperate for revenge and just run in the exact same way they did first time!!!!At least try a different taticI enjoy getting extended kill streaks from these sorts of players.

Then i get into the lobby after the game and i have these little kids calling me a F****** noob etc.You are the noob for letting me kill you over and over again without even making it hard for me by trying something different.All power to the 'campers'.You get easy kill streaks from all the headless chickens.

good point
  • 4. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    Waytown64
    your right. i do the same thing and laugh when the same guy runs in 5 times in a row.
  • 5. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    TTRacer
    If your dumb enough to get shot by the same person multiple times with them not moving and having kill cam practically show you where they are... you should either stop ******** and learn how to play or just stop playing all together.
  • 6. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    Carnage84
    I don't mind campers, I just don't like it when every one is doing it on a team, and there all just sitting there with there guns pointed down hallways waiting for you to run by...makes the game not fun. Overall camping is ok...just to a certain extent.
  • 7. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    Crispy Skins
    Thats exactly it, if its just 1 guy on a team doing it it's all good fun but it never is. When you get 4 or 5 people on a team sitting there it ruins the game. It's just as easy for 4 or 5 guys on the opposite team to just sit and wait and have the most boring games ever. Camp if you want, but if you spent a whole round camping and moving and camping then ask yourself why you are playing, to get kills or to have fun.
  • 8. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    xbabyboy4021x
    i dont mind ppl who camp out, i dont ever do it jus bcuz i get way too bored sitting in 1 place for more than 5 sec lol but i agree when theres a whole team of ppl camping out its just rediculous butwhen just 1 person is camping out, ill notice at least the 2nd time they kill me, if not the first.
  • 9. Re: 'Camper Whiners'
    arkitek07
    100% correct
1 2 3 Previous Next