1 2 3 4 Previous Next 5,400 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2013 12:40 AM by EliteQueen Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    EliteKing
    clan war is a comin...

get ready 4H

]Revelations 6:8 "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and H e l l followed with him."
  • 11. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    ParaSyt
    Oww Clan War....hmmm who could that be against?.....jk. Well I am down if you need me, but my connection is in bad shape right now. Warpig is a smarter man than me for giving it up. I keep kidding myself thinking it will get better, but it is actully getting much worse. I am finding 3 second lag on games all the time now, and NEVER have a good enough siginal to make some decent kills. Even lag when I host. WTF I have become somewhat sneaky-er just to get a kill. I really want to destroy, but do not want to embarass 4H (especially now). I have been playing more HC though if that is going to be the battle ground.

And CmenNitemare/ formally SirLagsAlot, I release you of your lagging responsablilities in 4H. I ParaSyt shale be the designated Laggination 4H Official. *rips lag crabs of CmenNitemares person and places them in pocket* ........MINE NOW! ....ParaSyt need HOST.
  • 12. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    EliteKing
    pretty sure that the war will be in TDM and not HC since the last 2 games were played in HC.
  • 13. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    EliteKing

lucovic wrote:

In Game Name:
    [Nl]lucovic NL stands for netherlands its no clan
    Friend Code(Wii):
    Gamer Tag (360):
    -
    Network ID (PS3):
    -
    Prestige/Rank:
    level 44 no prestige yet
    Kill/Death Ratio:
    Time Zone:
    +1 Amsterdam berlin
    Game Mode:
    TDM but i like all others
    Style Of Play:
    rusher with a dead eye
    Most Memorable Moment:
    that i bought this game

-|Favorites|-

Map:
    bloc

Weapon:
    P90
    Attachment:
    Red Dot Sight
    Perk:
    Bandolier
    Stopping Power
    Deep Impact
    And Most Importantly, Why Do You Want To Be A Part Of The 4 Horsemen?
    I can help you grow and be the best

nice app.

add the clan and we'll see if you have what it takes.

i'll be adding you in a few minutes.
  • 14. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    lucovic
    I will add all of you tonight, i player with you for 10 seconds but my wii mote wasn't aiming where it should be so i couldn't own ya.

Maybe we will play toninght.

[NL]lucovic
  • 15. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    CMenNitemare
    NL nice app and i look forward to playing with you, dont think ive played withanyone from the Netherlands so im anxious so own some people with ya!  Time for this guy to go to bed though- its 9AM here.  Goodnight/morning all!
  • 16. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    JRP925-4H
    Hello fellow 4H'ers - Looking forward to some good games to prep for the potential clan war, though it looks like just talk from the other side.

Queen/King/Decoy/Chubs(?) - Nice playing with you this morning. It was great playing as a full squad. I wished I could have played more but....hi ho, hi ho, off to work I had to go...

I will be on tonight the normal time between 10 to 11 (est).  Hope to see you on the battlefield
  • 17. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    hey guys, this is faded. im working on a name change, i wanted bluntzilla4H but it won't allow that.  im on as herbman4H right now. should it be 4Herbman?  think of anything better let me know.
  • 18. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    Heartspro07

bluntsmoka wrote:

hey guys, this is faded. im working on a name change, i wanted bluntzilla4H but it won't allow that.  im on as herbman4H right now. should it be 4Herbman?  think of anything better let me know.

A new name huh? Well lets see...there is....or how about....

I better let it those that have a creative mind.
  • 19. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Recruiting)
    ParaSyt

bluntsmoka wrote:

I like 4Herbman. Or how bout Kill4Herbs, Snipe4Herb (if your more into sniping), Slash4Hash (if your a stealthy knifer), You can copy CmenNitermare and do 4HourBlunt (that would be a big one).  Ummmm...that's all of the top of my head. Hey RedOn4Head (if you are master of the head shot).......
1 2 3 4 Previous Next