1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2009 8:12 PM by gosu71 Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    Matt_Shadow
    Dont Slag Leebo...

his 'Juggernot is being on'
  • 41. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    nickatron69

cybereyes wrote:

nickatron69 wrote:

I don't, how hard is this to understand. Do you see me commenting on his threads? NOOO. I just made one comment on here since the thread was obviously meant to talk about how everyone wanted to have his babies, saying that I didn't care for him. The problem with some of you is that you are such spoiled rotten kids that you can't stand it when someone simply disagrees with you or has a different opinion. I was simply stating mine and was done with it.

So your the only one allowed to state an opinion? Anyone who disagrees with you is, "a spoiled rotten child".

Wasn't directing what i was saying at you, was merely giving my opinion on the guy, and what i thought people who didn't like the guy should do.

Am also done with this thread, so need for a reply.
  • 42. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    cybereyes

MontyNav wrote:

a short little comment saying you didn't care for him??? these are your comments about him below

If you like the leebo character that gets on here pretending to be some retard, then good for you. I just don't. Its blatently obvious to everyone that he is just trying to be overly stupid to be funny. It fails.

I find him highly annoying, but mainly because I hate dumb animals

thats not quite a short comment saying you don't care for him is it?

This is all I said before Gballs got involved

I find him highly annoying, but mainly because I hate dumb animals

I say that because I do find him annoying, which is why I don't comment in his threads. He is only an alter ego trying to be funny, If I thought he was really just english impaired I wouldn't bother saying anything, but I know he is just playing the part, and some of you like it. Good for you. I don't so sue me.
  • 43. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    | | |moniko21| | |
    GJ

You don't want any late night heavy breathing phone calls from moniko??!?!?

I thought everyone liked those!!!

BTW add me for some KZ fun moniko21

I tried to add you the other day but I can't for the life of me spell your psn
  • 44. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    cactusranger71
    Wouldn't it be great if Cyber was Leebo Taki? Maybe this is his way of telling us...to soften the blow.
  • 45. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    cybereyes

Gjballer35 wrote:

Ok think I am still in high school haha and that moron would be myself I am part owner of a stone business that is one of the biggest for what we do in the entire country. I was gonna give the website for the business but it has contact info for me on it and I dont want any of u forum people knowing who I really am. Thats why I can work part time and am finishing up my degree.

Ahh, so your living off of daddys accomplishments. Well good for you, sounds like you work really hard. You have every right to talk down to everyone
  • 46. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    Gjballer35

| | |moniko21| | | wrote:

GJ

You don't want any late night heavy breathing phone calls from moniko??!?!?

I thought everyone liked those!!!

BTW add me for some KZ fun moniko21

I tried to add you the other day but I can't for the life of me spell your psn

will do Ill add u tonight. I just got re5 last night so I will be playing that along with some kz2 this weekend.
  • 47. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    | | |moniko21| | |

cybereyes wrote:

No actually I'm pretty fit, 15 years of military service. One bachelors degree and slowly working on another one. I have tons of opportunities once I retire in 5 years. I'm not married but have had the same GF for the last 2 years if that counts. Oh and glad to see you have made it back from your last banning. Will you make it through today? I doubt it. Do you and Gballs sit next to each other in class? Oh wait you were another one of those million dollar a year guys right.

In the same way you call BS on everyone else I'm going to call bs on you.

You are still the fat balding guy from office space to me.

You better go find your stapler.

As for the ban I'm ok with another, what you don't seem to understand is you are a lot closer than you think from yours.  It will be a beautiful day for these forums when it happens. 

I don't make millions but I do make enough to have a very nice house, nice vehicles and there really isn't many things that I can't go get for myself when I want them.  I'm also not stuck in a dead end job as I'm in the process of purchasing the company I work for.  (I don't really care if you believe me or not, I know its true)
  • 48. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    | | |moniko21| | |

cybereyes wrote:

Gjballer35 wrote:

Ok think I am still in high school haha and that moron would be myself I am part owner of a stone business that is one of the biggest for what we do in the entire country. I was gonna give the website for the business but it has contact info for me on it and I dont want any of u forum people knowing who I really am. Thats why I can work part time and am finishing up my degree.

Ahh, so your living off of daddys accomplishments. Well good for you, sounds like you work really hard. You have every right to talk down to everyone

You're the only one on here besides paca that I've seen him make fun of.

That should tell you something...
  • 49. Re: Leebo Taki Appreciation Thread.
    Gjballer35

cybereyes wrote:

Gjballer35 wrote:

No I actually purchased into the businees with my own money when it was a small operation then we decided to do thin stone and that hit off really good so now I have a large business that sells around the country.
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next