1 9 10 11 12 13 Previous Next 128 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2009 1:27 PM by AntrikozZz Go to original post RSS
  • 110. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    JINX_1391

BCA 2 wrote:

USMC/Firefighter wrote:

And here I thought I was a left out blade of GRaS! Will do when I getz home!

I sent you a request a few minutes ago though xbox.com.

....and it grows...hehehe
  • 111. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    krawl78 - hostile woman
    hope you're talking about a chia pet.
  • 112. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    JINX_1391

krawl78 - hostile woman wrote:

:^: hope you're talking about a chia pet.

The GRaS boss...the GRaS!
  • 113. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    SoylentBob

I heard he had trouble in that department...
    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm212/SoylentBob/CHIAFAIL.jpg
    j/k but I had to find a home for the pic
  • 114. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    USMC/Firefighter

SoylentBob wrote:

I heard he had trouble in that department...
    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm212/SoylentBob/CHIAFAIL.jpg
    j/k but I had to find a home for the pic

It was a worthy try...
  • 115. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    mikemcdee

mikemcdee wrote:

I've ended up in lobbies with people from my friends list - usually on other team. I hate when I end up playing against mike. It never ends well for me.

You got the better of me yesterday if I remember right. And when we played that MURK clan in Capture the Flag, I litterally yelled, "I'm going to skull f**k your dead mother's corpse" That was the most frustrating game I have played in a while. I lost all ability to play and just decided to run in front of bullets.

HAHAHA... I was so frustrated too. I felt so bad for Digital. He hates HC now he hates Capture. I've really ruined WW for him.

I ended up hiding in a corner crying like a little biatch. They were deadly. Their top guy ended up 68-8. That's insane. Although, in our defence, they all had full green and we all had crap connections.

There connections were all green and I would go from 3 green to red a lot.  It was wierd.  I had it happen to me while tossing a grenade up into the snipey spot over the water.  Next thing I knew, the grenade was at my feet and my crosshairs had moved up.  I am glad the wife wasn't home to hear the string of obsenities that were coming from the basement. 

Digi will get over it.  He just needs to play more HC to truely appreciate it.  Right now he's shite at it.
  • 116. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    cactusranger71

Funny story for all:

Yesterday hubby and I were getting in some CoD time (no, that isn't a sexual reference), HC TDM to be exact. We end up in Seelow and I'm taking a look at the OpFor usernames and low and behold - cactusranger71. I send him a message "Is this BatSh!tRanger from cod.com?". I figured he would know what that meant if it was him. No response... the whole match goes by and still nothing. I send him a friend request... nothing for like 5 minutes. He adds me to friends list, and responds to message. Yep, it's BatSh!t. Who knew? What the hell are the chances that you'd run into someone like that. I've personally never run into or seen any username from cod.com and I'm extremely observant and have a stupid memory.

Yes I joined a match late on Cliffside....I get killed(no surprise there) and it says "you were killed by krawl--I don't remember the whole ID--and wondered if it was krawl from here.  Then I get a message asking if it's me...and I get killed again. Then Seelow. Then Airfield. Killed. Again. I tucked my tail between my legs and went back to core...where I was killed many more times. I do think I killed her once on Airfield, however, so....yeah. I PWN!
  • 117. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    krawl78 - hostile woman

cactusranger71 wrote:

Yes I joined a match late on Cliffside....I get killed(no surprise there) and it says "you were killed by krawl--I don't remember the whole ID--and wondered if it was krawl from here.  Then I get a message asking if it's me...and I get killed again. Then Seelow. Then Airfield. Killed. Again. I tucked my tail between my legs and went back to core...where I was killed many more times. I do think I killed her once on Airfield, however, so....yeah. I PWN!

I did apologize for killing you! When mike isn't around I actually get some kills.
  • 118. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    cactusranger71

cactusranger71 wrote:

I did apologize for killing you! When mike isn't around I actually get some kills.

No apology necessary....I took my frustrations out by repeatedly burning myself with lit cigarettes.
  • 119. Re: GRaS: Membership Approval
    krawl78 - hostile woman

cactusranger71 wrote:

No apology necessary....I took my frustrations out by repeatedly burning myself with lit cigarettes.

Oh great... an "emo". Don't waste smokes man, they're expensive these days!