42 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2009 6:58 AM by Domflame RSS

juggernaut

mont1994
last night i was playing COD W@W on Hequarters and half the enemy team was Juggernaut and martdon noobs and it got to where me and my friends left the game
5 straight games with juggernaut noobs and no points what so ever for our team
anyone remember on COD4 when juggernaut was just a uncommon thing and usually happened every so and so games? well it got 10 times worse on COD W@W
  • Re: juggernaut
    xBaTmAn--
    Very true. Playing COD4 for over a year I rarely came across anyone with jugg, but when I did it was the P90 Jugg Gold Crosses. WAW has gotten out of hand with large number of players whom use Mp40 Jugg and my "favorite" steady aim. seriously if you put steady aim on an mp40 you pretty much won't be killed, you can hip fire that damn gun and get hit from a FAR distance. I know...i've been killed by it.
    matt_rs
    I get the feeling Jug isn't increased health but faster health regeneration. I've fired 20 rifle shots slowly into one guy and he never died, without jug he should have died after 3-4.
    Snowman8807
    ITS DEFINITELY ALOT WORSE.  BUT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY USE IT ARE THE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T HACK IT WITH REAL PLAYERS WHO USE THEIR SKILLS TO SURVIVE AND NOT HALF TO USE AN ADVANTAGE OF INCREASED HEALTH.  MOST OF THEM ARE SNIPERS WHEN I PLAY, AND I DON'T SEE WHY THEY USE THEM WHEN YOU COULD USE CAMOUFLAGE PERK, OR THING OF SOMETHING ELSE.  PEOPLE WHO USE JUGGERNAUT ALL THE TIME SHOULD STOP.  I COULD SEE IF YOU WERE LOSING IN POINTS BY ALOT, BUT WHEN ITS AN EVEN SCORE YOU SHOULD PLAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.  BUT THATS MY OPINION, DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE.
    gggjmmm

Snowman8807 wrote:

ITS DEFINITELY ALOT WORSE.  BUT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY USE IT ARE THE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T HACK IT WITH REAL PLAYERS WHO USE THEIR SKILLS TO SURVIVE AND NOT HALF TO USE AN ADVANTAGE OF INCREASED HEALTH.  MOST OF THEM ARE SNIPERS WHEN I PLAY, AND I DON'T SEE WHY THEY USE THEM WHEN YOU COULD USE CAMOUFLAGE PERK, OR THING OF SOMETHING ELSE.  PEOPLE WHO USE JUGGERNAUT ALL THE TIME SHOULD STOP.  I COULD SEE IF YOU WERE LOSING IN POINTS BY ALOT, BUT WHEN ITS AN EVEN SCORE YOU SHOULD PLAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.  BUT THATS MY OPINION, DON'T WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE.

WTF hardly any snipers use juggernaut. Snipers are worse affected by Jugger as it means they usually have to shoot someone twice.

BTW can all you noobs stop complaining about perks and guns. You talk about them sucking but your the one's complaining, meaning YOU got owned. If i hear much more whining im gonna put Juggernaut on my mp40, with martydom and Betties.
    NelsonMandelskie
    juggernaut is just increased health... if you dont suck at the game then you can still kill people it just takes another like 1 - 2 seconds of shooting them without getting owned. you call juggs noobs but if you cant all manage to kill them then your probably the noobs.
    amp333322211
    Alot of people use that perk on cod 4. I do not have any classes set up for that perk. It is way to strong on WaW. I ues stopping power because everyone is running around like juggies.
    XxxOExxX
    Alot of people during the game complain so much about other people using it. The perk is there to be used to your advantage so deal with it. There are so many other perks which annoys us but you just cop it in the chin and move on. Im sure we all cracked it when you were killed by a bouncing betty.....but what can you do? Absolutely nothing!

If you cant kill someone quickly because they have juggernaut then equip double tap otherwise give up the game. Its that simple. Pretty much every perk in the game has another perk which can beat it. Think about it
    Whitelight01

XxxOExxX wrote:

Alot of people during the game complain so much about other people using it. The perk is there to be used to your advantage so deal with it. There are so many other perks which annoys us but you just cop it in the chin and move on. Im sure we all cracked it when you were killed by a bouncing betty.....but what can you do? Absolutely nothing!

If you cant kill someone quickly because they have juggernaut then equip double tap otherwise give up the game. Its that simple. Pretty much every perk in the game has another perk which can beat it. Think about it

Good point.
    joel_is_great
    lol its not tht bad just mow em down with a browning with stoping power its like 3shots with tht
    frylock31
    yeah it definatly had gotten a lot worse from cod4.  i cannot stand when people use juggernaut or martydrom.  those people are ******* and cannot take a hit.  they either have to die to get a kill or it takes them forever to kill someone so they use juggernaut so that they can just stand their and shoot you while you have to shoot them about twenty times for them to die.
    Dazrick
    If your using stopping power then juggernaut is cancelled out, and if your not then it will still take about 1 extra second of shooting to kill them anyway, if your that bothered use it yourself, or use stopping power, or simply learn to deal with it.
    wispartan
    stopping power should balance out juggernaut, but mainly it just comes down to knowing you weapons and level layout.

MP40 with short controled burst should do the trick.

normly I would just stick with the heavy machine guns as they are awosome and have alot of ammo and good distance.

over all I dont mind the perk but it never really any real use in game play that I find effective.
    dylan11395
    stopping power doesn't balance out juggern00b you retard, however it does help. Pretty much, if you use juggernaut it proves you suck. there is a way to beat it though, put stopping power and deep impact on and blow those bastidges straight to hell
    joelpwd
    remember in cod4 though, where every player used martyrdom. that sh!t me to tears. juggernaut is a nice cahnge where frags aren't dropping out of nowhere all the time.. not saying it's not annoying or anything- just better than martyrdom
    Snowman8807
    i agree, juggernaut is for losers and martydom, well its just cheap, i see alot of people using both, i sue niether, and look at my kill over death ratio, and its only getting better.  i use mp40, bandolier, for the ammo, stopping power for losers with juggernaut, and deep impact for penetration but it does no good, because i get mostly headshots anyways.
    Red-Darkness88
    well i hate jugg but i do use steady aim i didnt know that was a nubby thing to use. people who use jugg are stupid because i think id rather have stopping power then that bull.
    oSoAoVoAoGoE
    First of all Lmao @everyone whos complaining about juggernaut. If you cant kill someone with it then you obviously aren't that good. "oh you suck because you need extra health" Lmao @ that line thats like saying you suck because you need extra bullet damage with stopping power. Me i wont use it unless i see someone with it then its fair game. Overall no matter what perk you use someone else hates so might aswell deal with it who knows you could stumble upon the right set of perks an now your dominating
    Dillatron
    get over it. its a perk, a part of the game if you dont like it go back to some other game. i will only agree when you refer to jugg being used with second chance. thats what realy pisses me off
    scorpion-slayer
    Me, I hate juggernaut more than all of you. Especcialy when i use the mosin-nagant with bayonet usually i hit above the belt and i get one shot one kill, but when they use juggernaut i get killed because i hit them but they generate before i hit them again and then they KILL ME.
    kman82288
    Too all telling everyone to 'get over it' or that 'we suck if we can't kill someone using juggernaut'...

I haven't seen many people say that can't kill someone using juggernaut, I think they're complaining (me too) about the fact that the perk is a B.S. perk.  I'm sick of people saying stopping power is the same or a counter to juggernaut, they're not the same 'type' of perk.  Same thing with martyrdom and second chance (not a huge fan of second chance, but it's better than martyrdom).  People act like they're the same but they're not.  Juggernaut and martyrdom require no skill, and you can argue they reward bad play (gettting killed or damaged).  At least with stopping power and double tap you have to hit a target for them to work, which requires some skill at least.  I don't suck because I don't like juggernaut and I don't get owned by people using it, what it does do is cause me to get killed more often by the second or third enemy I face.  It takes extra time and ammo to kill the first enemy using juggernaut, so now when I face the second enemy, I'm either reloading or almost out of ammo, or still recovering from my last encounter.  I'm not complaining about perks, I'm suggesting they come up with perks that aid or improve a players skills, not reward someone for getting killed.
    heron08
    I think people using juggernaut should weigh over 300 pounds so that they're a bigger target to hit
    yea its annoying to put a whole clip into one person and then they have second chance so then you have 2 shoot them on the ground.
    sorry  but i have to agree with some points that have been made YES jugg is annoying really annoying but the perks are there to be used to your advantage its up to you how you use and combine them there's not really much point complaining as its not gona change or cure the problem if the other team is using jugg then you start use it simple as...
    yea the same happened to me yesterday. u know.....its anoying when i use my springfield and increased bullet damage and i shot 1 noob and he doesn't die. THIS PERK MUST BE DELETED (or something). i now ended up playing hardcore where icreased health does almost nothing hehehe(btw i saw a guy 10th prestige who was using this perk........c'mon m8s)
    the_cooch
    Then play hardcore.  Juggernaut is in the game for a reason.  I love when people use jugg.  there so easy to kill with any smg or lmg w/ stopping power.  Mabey you should turn juggernaut on and use a mp40.  I have 1000s of messages that say juggernaut noob.  After i get them i turn on stopping power and take them out with my pistol so it really doesnt matter.  Basically if you cant beat them join them you stopping power, camoflage, last stand, bouncing betty, martordom, bandaleer, steady aim, satchel charge, flack jacket, fireproof noobs.  ALL THE PERKS HELP YOU IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SO USE WHAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU and from now on im going to keep my juggernaut on because i love being a noob, a noob that gets first place, peace
    It is an annoying perk and lots of people use it, and to make things worse it will be in Mordern Warfare 2 aswell.
    digglah911
    I like jug with martyrdom with satchels and mp40 its so cheat lol.
    but i also like nagant with stopping power deep impact, and betty's

If you dont like jug just play hardcore most people use camo and second chance there unless you suck then you just have to eat it.
    Personally, I think they should get rid of Juggernaut altogether.  It's rather annoying when you unload an entire clip into someone using Juggy and they only drop into second chance ready to kill you with a pistol as you reload.  I think they should replace Juggernaut with something like Body Armor... It can reduce damage whenever shot but it won't protect from other means of killing the user.  In addition, it should also exclude when being shot in the head.  I find it fairly ridiculous when i shoot someone in the head with a PTRS and they keep running because juggernaut allowed them to barely hang onto life.  If any player in the game is shot in the head they should die, I really don't care what gun is being used.
    SLAYEROFWAR_1984
    I have no problem killing guys with juggernaut equipped.  I just lock on "STOPPING POWER" and "DEEP IMPACT" and go to town! I am just sick of people complaining about the perk! Its a perk that anyone can use.  If you do not like it....DO NOT USE IT THEN! So what if it's going to be on Modern Warfare II.  Juggernaut is juggernaut.  Like I said....I have no problem killing guys with juggernaut on.  I have a quick fix to this problem...Practice your shooting and hit more targets, and juggernaut will not be a problem.  I suggest the MP40 or Thompson with Betty's, stopping power, and matyrodom in World At War.  Or in Modern Warfare 4 I suggest the P90, M4, or MP5 with the Bandlior, Stopping Power, Matyrodom.  Ignore the Juggernaut users, its not that big of deal...Just another perk!!! Quick Complaining and Start Playing the Game for what it is!

Peace to All!
    TeeCue

Snowman8807 wrote:

Ouch my ears!
    killiansphish
    just learn to play the game, its part of the game, why complain about something that is available to use and designed to be used, and friggen exists to be used. ive said it once and i say it again, its not juggernaut or mp40s or camo, its the dam connection issues and severe lag differential when u play. stopping power will negate jug and a good shot can negate soemone that uses mp40 steady aim, its the lag and crap that makes certain people unstoppable. an intelligent player can figure this out, and fyi some isp offer hundred meg connections, good luck trying to even touch them!!!
    TheTrueMarine

mont1994 wrote:

last night i was playing COD W@W on Hequarters and half the enemy team was Juggernaut and martdon noobs and it got to where me and my friends left the game
    5 straight games with juggernaut noobs and no points what so ever for our team
    anyone remember on COD4 when juggernaut was just a uncommon thing and usually happened every so and so games? well it got 10 times worse on COD W@W

agree it did
    that is very true i hate juggernaut it is just so stupid they sould get rid of it.
    new and improved Chewyninja69

XxxOExxX wrote:

bomb squad helps against betties, that's what you can do about that, lol
    CID13
    DUDE try to think things over befor you post things on here becuase not every body HAS the browning LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARNT LEVEL 57
    zSaVaGeX-

Snowman8807 wrote:

Well most snipers use stopping power. I think jugg and stopp. should both be eliminated from WaW.
    TwistedD85
    One good idea I heard to counter the excessive use of Juggernaut is to make it a temporary perk, one's locked out once you're past say level 15 or 20. That way it aids you but isn't a crutch for the whole game. Could be the same for stopping power I suppose. As for perks like martyrdom and second chance I'm not a fan of either, I only use them when I want to finish the challenges that require them, but I think they could be left by the wayside. If not that they could do with some tweaks such as your martyrdom grenade wouldn't always have the pin pulled if you were wounded critically enough, same how sometimes the sheer volume of damage you receive at once can negate your second chance and kill you immediately. Speaking of second chance, an interesting twist on that perk could be that you'd have to make yourself sit up to shoot (by holding a stick forward or holding a button) and if when you lie on your back you lose consciousness and die quicker so you really have to have skill to use it properly. Also I really don't know why you can't just throw your grenade when in last stand, it's right there on your person you should be able to at least pull the pin with your teeth and throw it with your good hand. Those are my thoughts on them though.
    new and improved Chewyninja69

TwistedD85 wrote:

One good idea I heard to counter the excessive use of Juggernaut is to make it a temporary perk, one's locked out once you're past say level 15 or 20. That way it aids you but isn't a crutch for the whole game. Could be the same for stopping power I suppose. As for perks like martyrdom and second chance I'm not a fan of either, I only use them when I want to finish the challenges that require them, but I think they could be left by the wayside. If not that they could do with some tweaks such as your martyrdom grenade wouldn't always have the pin pulled if you were wounded critically enough, same how sometimes the sheer volume of damage you receive at once can negate your second chance and kill you immediately. Speaking of second chance, an interesting twist on that perk could be that you'd have to make yourself sit up to shoot (by holding a stick forward or holding a button) and if when you lie on your back you lose consciousness and die quicker so you really have to have skill to use it properly. Also I really don't know why you can't just throw your grenade when in last stand, it's right there on your person you should be able to at least pull the pin with your teeth and throw it with your good hand. Those are my thoughts on them though.

One of the more intelligent posts on I've seen on here in a while; on any subject, esp. dealing with martyrdom and last stand    5/5
    The_Waroed_1
    blah, I had a Merd TDM on Dome earlier today. I think at least 4 if not more of the enemy had MP40, Jugg and second chance.

Completely and totally ridiculous BULLCRAP.

Fortunately I stuck through it and with almost all of the same players I completely dominated them on Makin and Airfield and another map, forget which one. Just needed a little bit of space and better spawns to show their lack of skill, tactics, etc.
    Melvinvandijk
    i don't use juggernauth... because i use the perks to make my attack abilities stronger, not for stronger defense.
    because i just love to attack and not to defend.
    jettfavre4444
    It's kinda rediculous
    Domflame
    I never used juggernaut, I prefer to use Stopping Power instead. I don't usually pay attention to my killer's perks, so I don't really know how many juggernauters I have come across.