1 2 3 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2012 8:14 PM by The_Trollin_Turds RSS

Best Size TV  For COD

cubasteve
What size TV do you think is best for playing COD online.  I love my 46" and couldn't see going any smaller than 40.  My buddy has a 25" and plays really well. I think I would have trouble seeing the enemy.  What size do you guys play on and do you think size matters? (the size of the TV)
  • 1. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    DJi43
    Defo,

Mine is size 21.

I have my 52" LCD Bravia in my living room,

But Its just too big and cant play that well.
  • 2. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    jewellsz
    I play on a 42 inch plasma, and love it.  My buddy plays on a projector, so it basically covers a wall about 10 feet tall.  It is fun to play on, but I prefer my plasma.
  • 3. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    I really love my 34" HD Widescreen Sony Wega. Then again, I'm in a fairly small room and sit only 4 feet from my TV. Size of a TV only matters relative to the distance you sit from it IMO. From what I can tell, it really doesn't matter what kind of TV you have as long as you get used to it. My cousin just got a 60" LCD Sony and he played like crap for like a week after he got it until he got used to the larger size.
  • 4. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    cubasteve

DJi43 wrote:

Defo,

Mine is size 21.

I have my 52" LCD Bravia in my living room,

But Its just too big and cant play that well.

It's not hard to see the enemy on a 21"?  I have never played on anything smaller than 40.  I did play on a 52 and have to agree, it's too big. (for me)
  • 5. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    cubasteve

DarkCallToArms wrote:

I really love my 34" HD Widescreen Sony Wega. Then again, I'm in a fairly small room and sit only 4 feet from my TV. Size of a TV only matters relative to the distance you sit from it IMO. From what I can tell, it really doesn't matter what kind of TV you have as long as you get used to it. My cousin just got a 60" LCD Sony and he played like crap for like a week after he got it until he got used to the larger size.

I agree, It's weird how you have to adjust to different tv's.  I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to adjust.  I thought is was just me.
  • 6. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    WildWargasm
    42 inch HD LCD TV in my downstairs living room is a great TV to play on. Anything smaller is hard, anything bigger is confusing.
  • 7. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    griffdude3
    i have a samsung hd projecter and the srceen is 106 inches hahaha swear to god its like life size
  • 8. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    wraithoverlord
    i Have 40inch bravia and if the kids are watching that i then revert to my spare tube which is around 15 no probs with either
  • 9. Re: Best Size TV  For COD
    hawkscjc
    42 inch HD LCD as well. Don't think i could play on anything smaller, anymore.
1 2 3 Previous Next