1 2 3 Previous Next 408 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 10:59 PM by EliteKing RSS

Elite King & Elite Queen | Birth Of 4H

EliteKing

we just wanna let our friends know that we purchased a 2nd wii and have started noob profiles on the new wii.

when you see our main accounts on line there will be a lower level Queen or King fighting along side.

so when you dont see one or the other online, dont worry, you will see us in the lobby.

we're hella pumped that we got a 2nd wii, we now get to fight side by side in cod.

SOFA KING ELITE

• 1. Re: Elite King & Queen
    Dino_Roar
    Ah bless. Side by side.....
    More like hand in hand.....
  • 2. Re: Elite King & Queen
    Caboose
    i cant wait ot get a second wii so me and my bro play together thats gounna be scary when it happens
  • 3. Re: Elite King & Queen
    Awesome! Can't wait to play with the BOTH of you. Now that my year in college is over, I will be on a LOT more. Make sure you look for me so we can all destroy the hopes and dreams of other players as a team!
  • 4. Re: Elite King & Queen
    victor marte
    No one cares, as I said in your old thread, I have been playing Cod5 for the wii for quite some time and never have seen you.

Do you think your so popular you have to make a whole thread about yourself?
  • 5. Re: Elite King & Queen
    Nipsta

victor marte wrote:

No one cares, as I said in your old thread, I have been playing Cod5 for the wii for quite some time and never have seen you.

do you think you're big putting other people down? or are you just jealous you dont have any friends to tell about the fact you'll be online more.GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO START TROUBLE.
  • 6. Re: Elite King & Queen
    Hawk 09

Nipsta wrote:

victor marte wrote:

do you think you're big putting other people down? or are you just jealous you dont have any friends to tell about the fact you'll be online more.GET A LIFE AND STOP TRYING TO START TROUBLE.

he's not really starting trouble he stating that he never seen any of them ever as for fact of getting second wii for this game sound kinda stupid.
  • 7. Re: Elite King & Queen
    WarPig
    I have played with them both on the same team and against them as well. These 2 together make a formidable force all by themselves. It makes sense if you have 2 hardcore players under the same roof to have 2 wii's. Should you decide top start your own clan you would be an instant force to be reckoned with imho.

war pig.
  • 8. Re: Elite King & Queen
    Dino_Roar

victor marte wrote:

LOL.
    Well said sir.
  • 9. Re: Elite King & Queen

victor marte wrote:

yeah well they are pretty damn popular...this is the easiest way to let everyone know whats going on. and as far as buying a 2nd wii if they have the money to do that more power to them. so lets lets not start another stupid fight thread.

{DW} Boss*
1 2 3 Previous Next