1 2 3 4 Previous Next 5,948 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2013 12:41 AM by EliteQueen Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

well then, let trichronos step up to the plate so we can hit a homerun lol.

I can hardly wait until Trichronos gets on! ^_____^ I am excited to get everything all set up! I wonder how well I will do during my turn.

I wonder what king thinks of the idea. lol he is on a mission right now. Not sure if he will get on antime soon. XD

Ohhhh I just noticed something!!!! You actually quoted everything in your replies correctly this time. LOL ^-^
  • 11. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteKing

Elite Queen wrote:

I can hardly wait until Trichronos gets on! ^_____^ I am excited to get everything all set up! I wonder how well I will do during my turn.

I wonder what king thinks of the idea. lol he is on a mission right now. Not sure if he will get on antime soon. XD

Ohhhh I just noticed something!!!! You actually quoted everything in your reply correctly this time. LOL ^-^

the spider or the wii?  which were you talking about?
  • 12. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X

I wonder what king thinks of the idea. lol he is on a mission right now. Not sure if he will get on antime soon. XD[/quote]

lol, and what is the king's mission? so do you have an idea when the first person's beatdown may occur?
  • 13. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X
    the spider or the wii?  which were you talking about?[/quote]

lol spider? sure it wasn't a possum?
  • 14. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen

Elite King wrote:

Elite Queen wrote:

Ohhhh I just noticed something!!!! You actually quoted everything in your reply correctly this time. LOL ^-^

the spider or the wii?  which were you talking about?

The spider!!!! lol
  • 15. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

lol, and what is the king's mission? so do you have an idea when the first person's beatdown may occur?

lol you messed up on the quotes! I thought you learned to do it the correct way! I was all happy! lol
  • 16. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X
    lol you messed up on the quotes! I thought you learned to do it the correct way! I was all happy! lol[/quote]

lol, sorry to let you down!
  • 17. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

lol you messed up on the quotes! I thought you learned to do it the correct way! I was all happy! lol

lol, sorry to let you down![/quote]

i was getting really pissed at my blu ray player, I was like wtf isn't it working when i click on play and I've been messing with it for like 15 mins, it's not working because I had to press enter, not play lol.
  • 18. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen
    @____@ What? you were trying to play a movie or something?? if yes... that is so weird that you had to press enter instead of play.... they probably got the buttons mixed up...
  • 19. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X

Elite Queen wrote:

@____@ What? you were trying to play a movie or something?? if yes... that is so weird that you had to press enter instead of play.... they probably got the buttons mixed up...

lol yea, wall-e to be exact. damn annoying I tell you that trying to figure out the buttons! and yea, feel free to tease me for wall-e lol.
1 2 3 4 Previous Next