1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 5,948 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2013 12:41 AM by EliteQueen Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X
    yeah i talked to nintendo and they said that if they cant fix the wii they would send out a new one and copy over files they can copy.  which means online games with wifi connection like cod w@w would not be copied.

i am tempted to remove the phillips screw on the side of the wii and take a look at whats in there.  gotta be a way to take out the memory and do somethhing...the mission continues.[/quote]

lol, good luck and keep me posted. damn the timing of this sucks seriously. I was wondering why you both werent online earlier, I waited for like 90 minutes!
  • 31. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen
    Hmmmm. I will be right back. Going to try to turn the wii on again to see if it's still not working...

Update: Still not working. =((
  • 32. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X

Elite Queen wrote:

Hmmmm. I will be right back. Going to try to turn the wii on again to see if it's still not working...

did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in after like say 10 mins?
  • 33. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

Elite Queen wrote:

did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in after like say 10 mins?

I didnt try unplugging it... Just turned the thing off... I guess I will go unplugg everything right now, then try to turn it on in ten minutes..
  • 34. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X
    did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in after like say 10 mins?[/quote]

I didnt try unplugging it... Just turned the thing off... I guess I will go unplugg everything right now, then try to turn it on in ten minutes..[/quote]

i doubt itd do anything, but you never know.....my sister had a problem with her iphone ans i told her to do something similiar and it worked, so i figure may as well try it here.....
  • 35. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen
    I tried to see if it would work after unplugging everything... still wont work. =( Argh. I guess we are goign to have to call Nintendo to get it repaired. =/
  • 36. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteKing

Elite Queen wrote:

I tried to see if it would work after unplugging everything... still wont work. =( Argh. I guess we are goign to have to call Nintendo to get it repaired. =/

this sucks majorly.
  • 37. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    kusogaki
    im diggin the thread, and that sucks donkey balls about the wii. that would be sweet if you could use a memory card and save online data or something. sorry for not hopping on tonight. work.... but i will be on tommorrow for sure.

im down for the idea on using second chance in reg deathmatch. i found that the russian pistol the tortteve or whatever takes down people fast but has a smaller mag than the japanese pistol witch i use in hc. not a fan of the .357 even though i enjoy it outside the game.

king: yeah i notice that you guys seem to try to skip glitchside. i like it but HATE makin and courtyard.

i like the idea of the 4vs1 but i think we should all play 1vs1 first then 2vs1 and so on. it would be a good learning tool to find strenths and weakness in strategys and how other clan members play. just an idea.

also, im wondering if we could send out a clan pm on certain strats for maps. i say in pm so others dont stumble accross our thread and find out how we play. it wont make a differece cause we will still dominate.
  • 38. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    Okay, here at last. The thread is lookin good. Yes, I would like to be the first one to take on everybody else in the 1 vs. 4/5! I am heartily looking forward to it, except that I know I'm gonna get blasted by you all...sigh, I need to get my levels up a little...
  • 39. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)

kusogaki wrote:

i like the idea of the 4vs1 but i think we should all play 1vs1 first then 2vs1 and so on. it would be a good learning tool to find strenths and weakness in strategys and how other clan members play. just an idea.

I think this is a good idea. How about we set up a match where we started it off 1 vs. 1 and everyone else could spectate and look for weaknesses in each players strategy. Then as the match goes on, other members would join in one at a time until it was everyone vs. 1

This could be a very good training exercise!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next