1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 5,948 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2013 12:41 AM by EliteQueen Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    kusogaki

TriChronos wrote:

kusogaki wrote:

i like the idea of the 4vs1 but i think we should all play 1vs1 first then 2vs1 and so on. it would be a good learning tool to find strenths and weakness in strategys and how other clan members play. just an idea.

I think this is a good idea. How about we set up a match where we started it off 1 vs. 1 and everyone else could spectate and look for weaknesses in each players strategy. Then as the match goes on, other members would join in one at a time until it was everyone vs. 1

This could be a very good training exercise!

damn i didnt even think about the spectating thing. thats a goodone.
  • 41. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    CMenNitemare
    And the last member has arrived.  Trichronos i still gotta add you so ill do that soon as i get on the game.  I'm also gonna finish moving in my stuff so then i can move my wii upstairs so it'll be by the router, im tired of having awful connections.  And im guessing if i ever took 4 of you on if i had a bad connection i doubt that id even get a kill.

Oh and queen, i fixed my 'about me' just for you, so i hope you enjoy the new and improved 'about CMenNitemare" section!
  • 42. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X

CMenNitemare wrote:

And the last member has arrived.  Trichronos i still gotta add you so ill do that soon as i get on the game.  I'm also gonna finish moving in my stuff so then i can move my wii upstairs so it'll be by the router, im tired of having awful connections.  And im guessing if i ever took 4 of you on if i had a bad connection i doubt that id even get a kill.

Oh and queen, i fixed my 'about me' just for you, so i hope you enjoy the new and improved 'about CMenNitemare" section!

lol, you're gonna have to change your name when we start rockin' the clan tag. hehehe
  • 43. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen
    Kusogaki- we tried to switch memory, but for games with wifi access, it wont work.  to prevent account duplication, but somepeople cracked that already.

Chronos- i didnt think of the spectating thing either.  that could be like a battle royal kinda thing when somebody else joins in at every 2 mins.  i think that would be awesome.

Nitemare-nothing is new, its the same for me anyways.  idk about other people and how they can see it.

kinbote-he does not have to change his name, he can just cut a few letters and add the 4H at the back.  like uhh  "CMnNtemare4H" or something to that effect.
  • 44. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X
    Chronos- i didnt think of the spectating thing either.  that could be like a battle royal kinda thing when somebody else joins in at every 2 mins.  i think that would be awesome.

Nitemare-nothing is new, its the same for me anyways.  idk about other people and how they can see it.

kinbote-he does not have to change his name, he can just cut a few letters and add the 4H at the back.  like uhh  "CMnNtemare4H" or something to that effect.[/quote]

lol, you ruined my fun boooooooooo. i looked the problem your wii is having and I've still no idea wtf is wrong with it, it's really perplexing.
  • 45. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    AgentMr.X

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

kinbote-he does not have to change his name, he can just cut a few letters and add the 4H at the back.  like uhh  "CMnNtemare4H" or something to that effect.

lol, you ruined my fun boooooooooo. i looked the problem your wii is having and I've still no idea wtf is wrong with it, it's really perplexing.[/quote]

I've no idea if it's even possible, but can't you have the game file saved on to an SD card? And did you try to see if there is a new firmware update for the WII?
  • 46. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    I'm glad my idea seems to be going over well! I hope we can give it a go in the future!

Well, it's about that time...gotta get on and start ranking up again. I still need to prestige a few more times before I hit ten. Oh and I will add you as soon as I get on, Nitemare.
  • 47. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    CMenNitemare
    wow king and queen i was getting pretty pissed off towards the end of our matches before it became impossible to get a game.  I would sneak up on a guy and unload about 20 bullets into him from about 20 feet before hed turn around and kill me in one shot- without it being a head shot.  Id see a guys head pop up through a window and fire away at it from pretty close range and never hit him.  AHHHHHHHH!!!
  • 48. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    EliteQueen

CMenNitemare wrote:

wow king and queen i was getting pretty pissed off towards the end of our matches before it became impossible to get a game.  I would sneak up on a guy and unload about 20 bullets into him from about 20 feet before hed turn around and kill me in one shot- without it being a head shot.  Id see a guys head pop up through a window and fire away at it from pretty close range and never hit him.  AHHHHHHHH!!!

Yeah, earlier I was getting pretty upset too. There was two guys that would lag me anytime I was near them and when I was aiming right at them they wouldnt get hit at all!!! It was weird! Then when we got stuck to play at cliffside because everyone voted on one of the map, I didnt have any more lag or problems once we got another party and game going.  Oh and sorry for the third time around with making the party! For some reason your name wasnt showing up in the lobby where the coundown was taking place. So we kept trying to see if your name would come up. Sorry for it taking so long! Oh and thanks a bunch in Asylum during the first time around! You saved me a lot through out the game! ^____^

Made some editing for typos.
  • 49. Re: Behold The 4 Horsemen (Wii)
    CMenNitemare
    Yeah, earlier I was getting pretty upset too. There was two guys that would lag me anytime I was near them and when I was aiming right at them they wouldnt get hit at all!!! It was weird! Then when we got stuck to play at cliffside because everyone voted on one of the map, I didnt have any more lag or problems once we got another party and game going.  Oh and sorry for the third time around with making the party! For some reason your name wasnt showing up in the lobby where the coundown was taking place. So we kept trying to see if your name would come up. Sorry for it taking so long! Oh and thanks a bunch in Asylum during the first time around! You saved me a lot through out the game! ^____^

Made some editing for typos.[/quote]

haha oh oh im just doin my job, your majesty!  Was that the game where i had like 11 assists or something like that?  I guess i just love to kill people only a little bit.
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next