42 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2012 5:56 PM by Jbadass69 RSS

The next zombie map

GIANNI IS THE BEST
what do you think the next zombie map should be? AFTER " SHI NO NUMA "!!!!!
  • Re: The next zombie map
    Psychotron313
    its already zombie swamp. it is called " Shi No Numa"
    TrumpetScreamer
    Shi No Numa Translates into (Zombie Swamp). There is also a rumor going around the accual game that the zombies will be japanese and not Nazi.
    SC8MAN14
    True, japanese imperialist zombies w/ flaming hell hounds in a swamp.
    Legendary17
    If your talking about after the Zombie Swamp I hope it's Imperial Zombies in a mansion or a station or subway.
    PierPetorio

Legendary17 wrote:

If your talking about after the Zombie Swamp I hope it's Imperial Zombies in a mansion or a station or subway.

A mansion with zombies would be so beast
    Cheeseman666
    Imperials are similar to nazis.
    Off topic in this thread, but, why won't treyarch include all of the guns in zombies?
    Killstealer
    idk but they should
    and the should have
    a place where you can
    buy good guns for really expenive
    Cheeseman666

Killstealer wrote:

idk but they should
    and the should have
    a place where you can
    buy good guns for really expenive

and ammo at the same price as the gun
    ajjaspers
    okay the first zombie map was at one of the main buildings in air field, the second one was on asylum
    so with the swamp..will the third one be at makin?  if so that would be BAD @$$
    TrumpetScreamer
    Im thinkin it will be more of Knee Deep,Makin,or Cliffside(Not very sure on this one, but you never know). The thing about these maps are we don't have alot of big bildings  meaning we will probaply be given the ability to go outside. With buildings spread apart,(will need to use points to open it) and when you go outside maybe it will be dark wich would explain why they gave us the Wunder Waffe. And if anything you guys, I wish we could buy attachment for our guns off of the walls. Not only that but to introduce Artillery into Zombies.

This of course is my thought on it, wut do u guys think?
    IRISnGEN

GIANNI IS THE BEST wrote:

what do you think the next zombie map should be

Shipment
    cgcar5

irisngen wrote:

GIANNI IS THE BEST wrote:

what do you think the next zombie map should be

Shipment

hahaha
    bLuE-_-FuSiOn
    Nightfire MWHAAAAAAAHAHA
    It would be cool to be able to call in artillery or maybe thats what the flaming hell hounds are for. For a very high price you get to call in flaming hell hounds that attack zombies with you.
    bLuE-_-FuSiOn

Knives365 wrote:

It would be cool to be able to call in artillery or maybe thats what the flaming hell hounds are for. For a very high price you get to call in flaming hell hounds that attack zombies with you.

yea that would be cool. call in the dogs on zombies lol
    TrumpetScreamer
    Unfortunatly Dude, I think the Flaming Hell hounds are going to be against us....
    HNIC_04
    i think it should be a map, with 2 teams of 6, 1 team trying to blow up 1 of 2 targets, while the other team tries to defend them, then the map should also switch every game.

this is my idea of a perfect zombie mode
    Night Fire would be a pretty kick-ass zombie map...

This is a Thread i made about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago, figured I'd share it in here too..

What would you all think of NightFire being a zombie game?

Imagine... starting in a building on one side of the map and you can open a few rooms withing the building and once you get enough points you can open a barrier that you yourself can climb over to get out of the building...

Once outside of the building you could run over to another building with a similar climb-able (idk how to spell that. =]) entrance.

The zombies could originally pour in through the alleyway gates all around the map.

You can have a more diverse choice of weapons laid out upon the walls. In addition to the weapons, you can still have the perk-a-cola vending machines stashed around the map (already with power of course).
    The new perk-a-cola's can have all of the originals and in my hopes, they could also have:
    Stopping power
    Bandolier
    Fireworks
    Extreme Conditioning
    Steady Aim (to have better accuracy while running around)
    Reconnaissance (see below for more info)

The mystery box can have numerous locations similar to the one in Verruckt in which, if you get a teddy bear, the box with be transported to a different random location.

The players can even be located withing different buildings to start with again, which seems to lead to a fun-filled zombie killing adventure.

My last idea for this map is out there, and I expect a fair amount of criticism (another word I am having trouble spelling lol) for...

What if we could somehow, instead of electric barriers... (or in addition to electric barriers =])
    Why not have some way in which the players could buy dogs or artillery or even simply recon planes so
    that they can have slight advantages throughout their gameplay. Of course, these bonuses should only
    be able to occur once per round to make it fair. (((the reconaissance could be a perk that someone can
    buy in place of recon planes.)))

If there are any suggestions, or comments anyone would like to state please send me a message in addition to commenting.

Thank you all for reading,
    ~Serc

I'm now against the reconnaissance, but artillery and our own dogs would still be pretty cool.
    MeaCulpa107
    I agree. I tried to send in some ideas of my own to Treyarch but i think i sent it to the wrong thing. Think you should be able to get a radio at the mystery box for artillery or a whistle to call in dogs. Also, I think it should be at a large map where there could be inaccssible tanks. At the mystery box you can get keys to unlock these tanks. The tanks could have fuel of gasoline, that depletes as you shoot the guns and move about. You would be able to buy tanks of gas off the wall or in the mystery box to refuel your tank. Well these are my ideas. Please pot any opinions you have, i want to see if anyone likes my ideas.
    MeaCulpa107
    I also think some of the zombies should have guns that can shoot you with little damage just to make the gameplay more exciting. They could also have bakookas to destroy the tanks. And a zombie "boss" every 5th round with lots of health would be nice too.
    TrumpetScreamer
    I really like the Tank Idea. That was extremly cleaver. However, The problem Im having
    is the Recon and Dogs. I love the Idea of Artilery I accually wish for that too. The
    Problem I have with Recon is when you get it and your at like lvl 150
    (just a random High lvl picked) The map is going to be frikin red, you guys. Idk if you guys know or not but the testers have only gotten up to lvl 30 in Shi no numa. LVL 30!!!!!!!!!!! It's been anticipated to be  harder than both zombie maps combined (thats the rumor goign around in the game at least). It seems they get extremly harder as the new maps go. I really don't think that we should be worried about recon. Because, we can see them we don't need recon. Now with the dogs, the only problem I have with it is how are they going to explain where they found dogs? they are in some abandoned area, and somehow find dogs???? Srry, but not buying it. If you can easily explain where the dogs came from then im in on that idea!

-TS
    TrumpetScreamer

MeaCulpa107 wrote:

I also think some of the zombies should have guns that can shoot you with little damage just to make the gameplay more exciting. They could also have bakookas to destroy the tanks. And a zombie "boss" every 5th round with lots of health would be nice too.

No thanx! that really sounds like hell dude...no offense.....
    WileyDog78
    i think it is going to be the Large building in little resistance at the end where the guys bursts through the door and kills the sergeant ... thats what I am thinking its a "swampy" level , Good room to move High ground for snipers
    would love to be able to get a sniper rifle early and the ppsr off the wall (best gun for zombies)!
    GIANNI IS THE BEST
    Makin would be huge, have u noticed that every new zombie map is getting bigger?
    nazikilla101
    the new zombie map,shi no numa should be a japan zombie mission people have been getting tired of nazi zombies     for a long time probably sinc veruckt. i have to quite frankly.
    TheBook
    well yeh its already been announce as Shi No Numa, but if it hadnt been i would like to have seen one on based on dome, for example you could have multi levels in it starting down the bottom inside, then unlock doors to get up to the top or something
    Rosko_the_great

Now with the dogs, the only problem I have with it is how are they going to explain where they found dogs? they are in some abandoned area, and somehow find dogs???? Srry, but not buying it. If you can easily explain where the dogs came from then im in on that idea!

what do you mean,THERE IS A BLOODY RANDOM WEAPON BOX were is that possible dogs are far more possible than dogs and i think everyone agrees lol
    Zemlyane
    i want to be a russian soldier fighting zombies, im sick of hearing the americans talking, and here it should be jap guns and russian guns on the walls =P
    CerebralBryce
    Its probably going to be on Knee Deep.
    mrcookiedough
    somewhere in japan
    Zemlyane
    a ship? get hold of a deck MG for 2000 points and rip them apart while the rest of the team cover his bk.
    assassinofnight
    I just hope it will be a outside map and it sounds like it is going to be an outside map which is cool artillery and dogs would be pretty awesome as well i wish that they would put in a small tower out of reach from the zombies so you could just sit up there and snipe zombies sooner or later you will run out of ammo so you will have to come down to get more weapons or ammo and just put the tower high enough that the flamethrower could not hurt the zombies i guess you could even have it to where if to many zombies are underneath the tower they could push it down... i am liking the Nazi zombie maps.... it would also be cool if to have a game where there are Nazi zombies and Japanese zombies and 2 people are American and two are russian and you have to fight off the zombies together
    Zemlyane
    before every game starts i want to see the 2 americans cut off from their unit and the 2 russians cut off from theirs in a pre game film. And have the AVT-40, M16A2 guns in the game too
    sniperxpert_56
    They should have the next zombies in some type of huge town and be able to go to any building you want to. and because it's a big area 8-10 players should be able to play at one time instead of just 4, that way your not alwayse left alone.
    County21
    i agree i think a zombie boss is needed to make the game more exciting, its boring having the same old zombies we need something different
    nazikilla101
    now that would be awesome. m16's ak47's but what about rpg bazokas instead of pansershreks
    Zemlyane
    only if there was a ak44, and i want more players in the game up to 10, but for that we will have to have the random box not dissapear every 4 tries.
    megaflare203

Cheeseman666 wrote:

Imperials are similar to nazis.
    Off topic in this thread, but, why won't treyarch include all of the guns in zombies?

idk if anyone was answered but

in nazi zombies they only included guns that were made in Germany, well most of them..

apart from flamethrower magnum?????? and ray gun... maybe others like trench gun but idk i don't read there descriptions
    _St1tchZ_
    quote me on this NOW instead of later... there will be no more maps after MP2... why would they? they know that most people are only playing this till MW2 comes out
    Lil Stalin
    After the zombie swamp? the mansion idea sounds nice.
    It could be a brand new map entirely, but it might be pretty cool if its cliffside but with more bunkers and maybe a cave or two.