25 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2012 3:33 AM by futuresniipez RSS

This Game is Awful

Wow, all the problems from Call of Duty 4 and more. You'd think, since as this game is newer, they'd fix **** like match-making... nope. They've actually managed to make it worse.

Bring on Modern Warfare 2, Treyarch can actually suck on my balls. Awful, awful, AWFUL game developers.
  • Re: This Game is Awful
    Aerohank
    Ok. Bye?
    Seriously, GTFO.
    Trout 19

WallaceUK wrote:

Wow, all the problems from Call of Duty 4 and more. You'd think, since as this game is newer, they'd fix **** like match-making... nope. They've actually managed to make it worse.

Bring on Modern Warfare 2, Treyarch can actually suck on my balls. Awful, awful, AWFUL game developers.

I appreciate that everyone has their opinions and I can't totally disagree with you but let's hear your evidence.  Name of better multiplayer game (?), name of better developer (definitely IW but they are both part of the same team), what they have done that is good (multiple DLC, zombie), etc.  MW2 will be great, no doubt about that, but what to do unitl then-MP2!
    Hammerwalk
    Make a better argument next time. If you think you can do something better, do it then.
    2 million+ downloads for DLC 1 cant be wrong!
    AKGB
    You're Awful.
    jerryvitek
    Don't play the game then.
    one less Bi*ch I gotta worry about.
    firefighter3333

WallaceUK wrote:

Well take care then, bye bye. While you're waiting for MW2 to come out I'll keep killing people on this game. Then when it does come out I'll play that and I'll kill you there. Peace!
    DanK FaTTy

Trout 19 wrote:

WallaceUK wrote:

I appreciate that everyone has their opinions and I can't totally disagree with you but let's hear your evidence.  Name of better multiplayer game (?), name of better developer (definitely IW but they are both part of the same team), what they have done that is good (multiple DLC, zombie), etc.  MW2 will be great, no doubt about that, but what to do unitl then-MP2!

umm you can do multiple things.

1. Play CoD2 because its that beast!
    2. Play CoD4 for custom Games (Noscope, Mike Myers, Zombies, Or even try to glitch)
    3. Go play another game all together. Like (Battlefield: Bad company, R6V2, or even The Orange Box!)
    4. Dice is a better developer than Gayarch!
    5.I will let people finish my rant!
    jeroen bender
    I disagree with you. I think it is one of the best games on Xbox 360
    DPerry3
    Seriously? Nobody has a legitimate complaint? I have my issues with it, but if you are going to start a thread with a title "This Game is Awful" then you need to state your arguments. Especially if you expect people to believe you. If you are just trying to spam the boards, then go hit the Halo forums with the other 12 year olds.
    jerkface
    Douchebag. Go play Gaylo!
    OK, somebody explain to me WHY when there's nearly 7,000 people on in Headquarters in continues to put me in the same lagging game? BTW, before you post, my NAT is Open and my connection is fine. Also, don't say "play another gametype" or wait.

Also, how come is takes about 5 minutes to find a match? Call of Duty 4 is fine at this, and how can someone who just copied CoD4 and edited to look like WW2 (and make it worse) make a newer game worse than the previous?

Pr0 Nader wrote:

4. Dice is a better developer than Gayarch!
    5.I will let people finish my rant!

Anyone who releases a war game with Snipers who can't go prone, sucks balls.

End of story.
    firefighter3333

WallaceUK wrote:

OK, somebody explain to me WHY when there's nearly 7,000 people on in Headquarters in continues to put me in the same lagging game? BTW, before you post, my NAT is Open and my connection is fine. Also, don't say "play another gametype" or wait.

Also, how come is takes about 5 minutes to find a match? Call of Duty 4 is fine at this, and how can someone who just copied CoD4 and edited to look like WW2 (and make it worse) make a newer game worse than the previous?

Not sure why it would do that. Only suggestion I have is to give it a few mins if this is happening.

WallaceUK wrote:

Sounds like it just sucks to be you.
    I never have a problem joining matches and if I get put into a match that lagged, I back out and try again. Worst case I do a couple "Avoid Player"s on the people that were in the game.

Occasionally I have some trouble when we've got a huge team. Even then, it doesn't take more than a minute or two to get into a lobby.
    Lt.Thire
    I love infinity ward, but this game really took me from call of duty 4, especially  the zombies so guy shut up who cares what you think.
    Cranky360
    your as crazy as a bucket worms
    RBoehme
    Then go back to COD4 then.  You still have plenty of people on Xbox live playing it.

One less whiner!
    darthpetale
    waw is far from being awful and anybody who says so are talking out of their ass ..
    downofasystem80

WallaceUK wrote:

You fail at making points.

point made.
    EliXColdiron

WallaceUK wrote:

most likely because you are in the UK.

I agree.. it sucks.. the latest call of duty games are epic though

got to agree game = is bad