1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next 408 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2012 10:59 PM by EliteKing Go to original post RSS
  • 400. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X

Elite King wrote:

Agent  Mr. X wrote:

lol ok, ill do as my king asks and vote! and hc sounds fine i just won a hc doubles match!

lol thank you for your vote ahead of time.  good job on your hc match!

lol, my partner wasn't too hot. she died 29 times on dome lol. luckily i hardly died.....whew! you and queen should create a dubs team....omg youd be unstoppable.
  • 401. Re: Elite King & Queen
    What time are you guys planning on getting on? I'll probably be on at my regular time of 9-12 eastern. Catch me if you have the space in your party.

Actually, I kinda want to take you all on. You know, a good 4 on 1 match? I've had a few of those before with mixed results. I think it helps to hone the reflexes and reaction time if you have to worry about four other people ganging up to kill you without any backup. Kinda like FFA except you can't expect that the other players will stop trying to kill you and take out each other. I don't know, I think it might be interesting.
  • 402. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteQueen

TriChronos wrote:

What time are you guys planning on getting on? I'll probably be on at my regular time of 9-12 eastern. Catch me if you have the space in your party.

Actually, I kinda want to take you all on. You know, a good 4 on 1 match? I've had a few of those before with mixed results. I think it helps to hone the reflexes and reaction time if you have to worry about four other people ganging up to kill you without any backup. Kinda like FFA except you can't expect that the other players will stop trying to kill you and take out each other. I don't know, I think it might be interesting.

Sure thing.

I think that would be a good training excersise. Having a 4 on 1 woule be pretty awesomeness!!!! ^____^ I'd love to see myself versus 4/5 clan members. I think it would be a lot of fun.Lets do some private matches!!!! ^___^
  • 403. Re: Elite King & Queen
    AgentMr.X
    Sure thing.

I think that would be a good training excersise. Having a 4 on 1 woule be pretty awesomeness!!!! ^____^ I'd love to see myself versus 4/5 clan members. I think it would be a lot of fun.Lets do some private matches!!!! ^___^[/quote]

Lol, if I was on the other team I'm not sure how much fun you'd be havin Queen hehehe
  • 404. Re: Elite King & Queen
    EliteKing
    Everyone I finally made the clan thread. It is in Clan HQ. Here is the link: http://community.callofduty.com/message/101602982#101602982

We can start posting there for discussions and stuff.
  • 406. Re: Elite King & Queen
    Seems both of you haven't added my FC yet! It's okay though, seeing all of the friend requests you two have.
    If you decide to actually add my FC(no intentions of sounding hostile :P), or if you forgot it, here it is again.

FC:2063_4775_7953

WoG|Rofll
  • 407. Re: Elite King & Elite Queen | Birth Of 4H
    EliteKing

sooooooooooo many memories in here.

• 408. Re: Elite King & Elite Queen | Birth Of 4H
    EliteKing

read the thread, you'll understand.

1 37 38 39 40 41 Previous Next