8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2011 6:32 AM by roe_parc_ranger RSS

Sabotage players

Niftymuse
I love sabotage on Cod:W@W because you have a long time to get 50+ kills and i once got a match bonus of 697. But why i am writing this is to ask why there are not as many people playing sabotage nowadays.

It is an exceptional game mode (although a hardcore sabotage would be awesome) and all this xp from just 20 minutes!? Why dos no one play it?
  • Re: Sabotage players
    because most of the rounds dont last that long, most ppl just run collect the bomb and plant it, within the space of 1 minute, there rarely is a game that goes for the full length given

Niftymuse wrote:

Why dos no one play it?

Because those who do play it use it as a Team Death match when the objective is to plant the bomb.

Maggipinto wrote:

because most of the rounds dont last that long, most ppl just run collect the bomb and plant it, within the space of 1 minute, there rarely is a game that goes for the full length given

That is the OBJECTIVE
    Nemsis66
    Most people dont play Sab like it is meant to be played they just use it for long TDM game and just go for kills and by what you said in your OP thats what you do

Niftymuse wrote:

50+ kills and i once got a match bonus of 697.

My point

Nemsis66

Maggipinto wrote:

Thats what your meant to do, plant the bomb
    HaydnExport

PachaTC wrote:

Niftymuse wrote:

Why dos no one play it?

Because those who do play it use it as a Team Death match when the objective is to plant the bomb.

i love the hangar one, game over in 30 seconds. And usually asylum
    Horrorman
    get the bomb and hide for 20 min. if you can -> thats Sabotage right now LOL

Because you're missing the point of the game type. The idea is to plant the bomb, not be a kill whore.