1 32 33 34 35 36 Previous Next 372 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2009 3:24 PM by Nobody Loves Me Go to original post RSS
  • 330. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    creaper21
    there not gonna change it. jd the community managr uses it and they obviously dont see how ovrpowered it is. seriously i dont get why they leave their game like this. they rather bathe in the money theyre making by selling shitty map packs and a unbalanced, glitchy game then actaully do something to fix the damn game. its pathetic how they dont realize how unbalancd it is.
  • 331. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    Ninjalada
    My Thompson with drum magazine, stopping power and steady aim ***** everyone, mp40 users included.
  • 332. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    MjChacko
    No other weapons to compete against it? How about umm... I don't know-the MP 40? Why don't u use the MP 40 against people that use MP40's and stop complaining? Maybe because you can't use it as effectively as them? Sheesh-I get sniped all the time-I don't complain about them. Snipers take a risk, run'n' gunners take different risks and campers different-get over it. And yes, the MP 40 is my favorite gun-there's a reason allied forces would take it off of dead German troops and throw their crappy weapons away!! IF it wasn't for superior German weapons and Tanks, WW II would have been over a lot before it actually did. Treyarch kept true to the spirit of the War-they have much better things to fix-like people with modded controllers, bayonet jumpers and other glitches!![/quote]
    Hmm, I don't know, maybe there are 22 other guns that I'd rather use, and at the same time like it if at least one person on the enemy team used one of those 22?

The MP40 was the least powerful submachine gun in WWII. Last time I checked, a .45 caliber bullet has more stopping power than a 9mm pistol round. Guess what the Thompson fires? .45 caliber bullets.[/quote]
    -------------
    Ahh, I see-we should start using guns you like. Too good to use the MP 40 are we? And as for the Thompson, sure it had a higher rate of fire and it's .45 caliber round had more stopping power than the MP 40's 9 mm. You're forgetting one thing though, round velocity-the MP 40 round had a velocity of 380 m/sec compared to the slower Thompson round with 280 m/sec. That's why the Thompson was replaced by the M3. The thompson is also a lot heavier than the MP 40 and combined with a high rate of fire, heavy trigger pull and a stock with excessive drop, increases the tendency of the gun to climb off target in automatic fire-which is why most people use steady aim perk - So yeah the MP 40 is more effective in run'n gun situations than the Thompson in spite of the obvious reasons you point out.
  • 333. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode

itz sapphire wrote:

so baitin wrote:

I am sick of all the friggin MP40 noobs ruining core mode.  Learn how to play the game and use different guns.  I enjoy the core gameplay, but now I only play hardcore to get away from the rooms full of MP40 toting buggers.  We need another catagory of gameplay for these pray and spray newbies.  Don't get me wrong, I will spend all day killing MP40 noobs racking up my ratio, but it is not fun, the MP40 ruins the dynamics of core mode.

people who use MP40 dont suck, you suck.  Get used to it if you can't hit enough shots to kill a guy.

Agreed
  • 334. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    Lilshepshep88
    What I don't understand is why the developers thought it was a good idea to have the gun stronger than the Browning .50 cal.

With stopping power:

1 shot headshot
    3 shot kills at max distance
    Has the strength of a bolt action without stopping power/scope

without stopping power:

2 shot kills (NO OTHER GUN CAN DO THIS EXCEPT BOLT ACTIONS AND MAGNUM)
    4 shot kills at max distance
    Second Strongest gun in the game other than the PTRS

Why is it so strong and why do you get it at level 10???
  • 335. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    post6667
    That is why I play Hardcore.  I feel for people like you who have to deal with core noobs.
  • 336. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    HolmyJ

MjChacko wrote:

Ahh, I see-we should start using guns you like. Too good to use the MP 40 are we? And as for the Thompson, sure it had a higher rate of fire and it's .45 caliber round had more stopping power than the MP 40's 9 mm. You're forgetting one thing though, round velocity-the MP 40 round had a velocity of 380 m/sec compared to the slower Thompson round with 280 m/sec. That's why the Thompson was replaced by the M3. The thompson is also a lot heavier than the MP 40 and combined with a high rate of fire, heavy trigger pull and a stock with excessive drop, increases the tendency of the gun to climb off target in automatic fire-which is why most people use steady aim perk - So yeah the MP 40 is more effective in run'n gun situations than the Thompson in spite of the obvious reasons you point out.

Yeah, you guys should start using guns that I like. I like 27 guns in this game. There are 28 guns in this game. I wonder what that last one is... is it that one that I will never have a class for every again, and will never pick up ever again? I wonder what that one could be...
  • 337. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    B R oO K 3 YY
    I'm confused. You're complaining about the MP40 yet it is your #1 most used gun?
  • 338. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    easter bilby

post6667 wrote:

That is why I play Hardcore.  I feel for people like you who have to deal with core noobs.

Why doesn't everyone that loses sleep about the MP40 do the same thing?
  • 339. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    REDEYE
    MP40 is NOT a noob gun. I use it and im not a noob because the definition of a noob(n00bie) is A person who is new at playing an online game and/or is bad at it. I am 5th prestige for **** sake!
1 32 33 34 35 36 Previous Next