30 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2009 1:46 PM by DarkCallToArms RSS

Should I buy Modern Warfare?

DanielWW2
After playing Call of Duty World at War or Call of Camper World of NOOBS as I call the game for some months now I am wondering if I will enjoy MW more than I enjoy this game. What do you think? I like WW2 games and when I play the game I don't go spraying like an 8 year old idiot but I look for an guy an shoot him from the fardest distands that the gun that I use works optimal. I aim before I shoot and I never go on an backraping rampage or start camping. I can use all weapons exept shotguns with an high degree of accuraty and skill.

So what do you think? should I buy MW or not.
PS: I saw on youtube an intervieuw at the E3 and one of the developers for MW2 mensioned this: gameplay DEMO. Mabe that is interesting for all the MW fans.
  • Re: Should I buy Modern Warfare?
    majorrodriguez
    The Gameplay Demo is just them showing us gameplay, not a playable demo/ beta. ALso I think almost everyone has see this Demo. I watched it live. But besides that, you should by it. It is going to be the next GOTY Game.
    Snakedoctor59
    OP,
    Sounds like you get pwned by campers.  Have you read the "cry like a girl" thread?

Play on the PC?
    Savy--
    I own both MW and WaW and I would say yes buy MW the game is awsome! I know they are making MW2 but it doesnt come out til Nov.  Also alot of people like MW better than WaW. I myself like both. Another great thing about MW is it doesnt have an MP40!!! Over all MW is possible the best FPS yet!
    DanielWW2

Savy-- wrote:

I own both MW and WaW and I would say yes buy MW the game is awsome! I know they are making MW2 but it doesnt come out til Nov.  Also alot of people like MW better than WaW. I myself like both. Another great thing about MW is it doesnt have an MP40!!! Over all MW is possible the best FPS yet!

That is an usefull comment. Thanks!
    Snakedoctor59

DanielWW2 wrote:

SnakeDoctor59 wrote:

--"OP,
    Sounds like you get pwned by campers. Have you read the "cry like a girl" thread?

Play on the PC?

You are welcome
    majorrodriguez

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

SnakeDoctor59 wrote:

--"OP,
    Sounds like you get pwned by campers. Have you read the "cry like a girl" thread?

Play on the PC?

You are welcome

Good One.
    CharlieORLY?

DanielWW2 wrote:

After playing Call of Duty World at War or Call of Camper World of NOOBS as I call the game for some months now I am wondering if I will enjoy MW more than I enjoy this game. What do you think? I like WW2 games and when I play the game I don't go spraying like an 8 year old idiot but I look for an guy an shoot him from the fardest distands that the gun that I use works optimal. I aim before I shoot and I never go on an backraping rampage or start camping. I can use all weapons exept shotguns with an high degree of accuraty and skill.

PS: I saw on youtube an intervieuw at the E3 and one of the developers for MW2 mensioned this: gameplay DEMO. Mabe that is interesting for all the MW fans.

No. You suck.  You should not buy any more COD games.  I bet you play on the Wii anyway,
    bluboy35
    I would buy it,its a great game offline and online.Whenever you get bored with waw have a few matches on mw,even though you like ww2 era thsi is still a quality buy.Go on go get it..(you wont regret it)..
    DanielWW2

CharlieORLY? wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

No. You suck.  You should not buy any more COD games.  I bet you play on the Wii anyway,

I don't Suck. I have an Xbox 360 and you are pathetic.
    DanielWW2

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

SnakeDoctor59 wrote:

--"OP,

Play on the PC?

You are welcome

GET a LIFE!!!
    majorrodriguez

DanielWW2 wrote:

GET a LIFE!!!

Isn't that a building in Grand Theft Auto IV (On the center island)?
    DanielWW2

MajorRodriguez wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

GET a LIFE!!!

Mabe you should visited it once.
    Now if you are only on this forum to be anoying I suggest that you get the off it NOW!!!
    majorrodriguez

DanielWW2 wrote:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

GET a LIFE!!!

Mabe you should visited it once.
    Now if you are only on this forum to be anoying I suggest that you get the off it NOW!!!

Hmmm. Little Boy, maybe you should get off the forum and do us all a favor. I was just simply trying to put some positive energy in this thread.Yeah right. Get a life
    JayC33

DanielWW2 wrote:

CharlieORLY? wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

I don't Suck. I have an Xbox 360 and you are pathetic.

Thats u told!!!!
    Snakedoctor59
    Major, hard to believe you and I are on the same side in this one.  Proves anything is possible.

majorrodriguez

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

Major, hard to believe you and I are on the same side in this one.  Proves anything is possible.

It's the start of something. I also noticed that your forum name is named after that guy on "The Unit".
    Jinx''s sister

DanielWW2I don't Suck. I have an Xbox 360 and you are pathetic.[/quote wrote:

Written like an 11 year old.  Maybe 13 at the most...

Snakedoctor59

MajorRodriguez wrote:

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

It's the start of something. I also noticed that your forum name is named after that guy on "The Unit".

I know who you are talking about "Jonas" aka Snake Doc.  I did like that show but this nic came from an Old USAF buddy in my Combat Rescue days.
    DanielWW2
    Can all the people that can't anser an question just leave.
    and don't call my an little boy because of my grammer. I am an dyslextien with suck's enough without an buns of smartasses that think the know everething better.
    ConceptGT
    Man this guy (the OP) is trying to attract the forum trolls like sh!t attracts the flies.

Clearly a fisherman or a forum noob.

@ Snake and Major Rod, remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend, until that enemy no longer exists!!
    AntrikozZz

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

SnakeDoctor59 wrote:

--"OP,

Play on the PC?

You are welcome...

...oh, and here, take a t-shirt. It's all yourz.
    AntrikozZz

MajorRodriguez wrote:

The Gameplay Demo is just them showing us gameplay, not a playable demo/ beta. ALso I think almost everyone has see this Demo. I watched it live. But besides that, you should by it. It is going to be the next GOTY Game.

Dude, i don't think that the guy was playing actually the game. It's just that they had a video been played and he pretended to use the controller. In an actuall gameplay demonstration, how could they "short" the mission? I refer to the "in about time" messages, during the video...
    AntrikozZz
    Triple post. Damn!
    Snakedoctor59

DanielWW2 wrote:

and don't call my an little boy because of my grammer. I am an dyslextien with suck's enough without an buns of smartasses that think the know everething better.

I really glad you explained all that.  Now STFU and GTFO my internets.

And the correct plural for a bunch of smartasses is not 'Buns'.  Trolls, fisherman, or just smart assess.  The use of Buns would only be appropriate only if you were being flamed by Richard Simmons.

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

DanielWW2 wrote:

I really glad you explained all that.  Now STFU and GTFO my internets.

And the correct plural for a bunch of smartasses is not 'Buns'.  Trolls, fisherman, or just smart assess.  The use of Buns would only be appropriate only if you were being flamed by Richard Simmons.

Haha, Richard Simmons: Flaming to the Oldies
    mikemcdee
    I can't believe I got in so late on this one.  What a bummer.  To the OP: I heard there is a new topical cream that you can put on your dyslexia.  It will clear up in 5-7 days and there will be no permanent scarring.  You will have to consult a physician as I am not one and can't prescribe any type of Rx.  I'm suprised you haven't read any of the literature on this subject or at least been offered a pamphlet.
    Snakedoctor59
    Dark-

+5. Funny.

I will give you credit on the new Richard Simmons CD cover "flaming to the Oldies" CD now on sale in the GRaS Clan gift shop.

And Mikey... wher they hell you been bro?  A hand off or assist would have ben nice.  Concept, Dark, Andrew and dare I say it-- even Major Rod were helpful.
    mikemcdee
    I was out trying to stimulate the economy by buying a new car.  I need to sell off my Kraut Volkswagen.  Damn Germans.
    Snakedoctor59
    Find a Dodge dealership that is closing.  I tried to convince Mrs Snake this was a good time to buy me a Jeep.  She convinced me I was wrong.
    @Snake. I live nowhere near a GRaS Clan Gift Shop. You're gonna need to Fed Ex a copy to me.