1 34 35 36 37 38 Previous Next 372 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2009 3:24 PM by Nobody Loves Me Go to original post RSS
  • 350. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    KrazyWyteBoy

so baitin wrote:

I am sick of all the friggin MP40 noobs ruining core mode.  Learn how to play the game and use different guns.  I enjoy the core gameplay, but now I only play hardcore to get away from the rooms full of MP40 toting buggers.  We need another catagory of gameplay for these pray and spray newbies.  Don't get me wrong, I will spend all day killing MP40 noobs racking up my ratio, but it is not fun, the MP40 ruins the dynamics of core mode.

SHUT UP NOOB!
  • 351. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    Afr0Mayn

so baitin wrote:

I am sick of all the friggin MP40 noobs ruining core mode.  Learn how to play the game and use different guns.  I enjoy the core gameplay, but now I only play hardcore to get away from the rooms full of MP40 toting buggers.  We need another catagory of gameplay for these pray and spray newbies.  Don't get me wrong, I will spend all day killing MP40 noobs racking up my ratio, but it is not fun, the MP40 ruins the dynamics of core mode.

Looking at your stats, it shows that the MP40 is your top 5 kills beating your M1 Garand.

Looks like you can't talk much boy.
  • 352. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    ilikepie87
    yep agreed
  • 353. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    kittehmus pryme
    OMG! shut up about the mp40 if you dont like it play hardcore and complain about the m1 garand after you get pwned with it a couple rounds... this is just another stupiud repeat thread so stop whining!!!
    and look its your top gun! so your complaining about your own tactics shut up!
  • 354. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    Coolfunbags
    shut up and play the damn game

don't like it? don't play it
  • 355. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    gras111

so baitin wrote:

Obviously you dont spend all day killing MP40 noobs because your ranting about it. I think what you should do is switch to Hardcore, Although it is WAY harder it is better for fixing your issue with the MP40. In hardcore people dont usually use the MP40. The only thing that you might not like about it is that many people like to use the gewehr. I don't know maybe you'll make rant about that when you move to hardcore.
  • 356. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    Ninjalada
    I am so sick of being kiiled by the mp40, it seems like 90% of people use it.
  • 357. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    Lilshepshep88
    Why does the MP40 do more damage than the Browning?!?

Makes no f*cking sense what so ever.
  • 358. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    King Zoidy

so baitin wrote:

once again whiney ass ******* who are to stupid enough to keep playing instead of just stoppin so we dont have to listen to a grown man act like a 5 year old. next time you should shoot yourself for being a dumbass
  • 359. Re: (rant) MP40 ruins Core mode
    daHawk
    who bumped this ancient...
    and whats his top weapon...?
    answer-
    MP40.
    lol.