24 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2009 10:45 AM by dayton2600 RSS

Dashboarders ruining this game!!!

si and maz
Anoyone else utaly fed up with games ending becauose the host dose not want to count a loss? Are you all aware that when you are winning and this happens you actualy record a loss, your win streak ends and your win ratio falls? This is beond a joke. Treyarch why have you not changed the way you score theas matches? It must be so easy to change the losses to a zero score which would not effect our ratios or stop our win streaks. To the dashboarders. You are ruin this game for all good, fair players.  Your stats are meaningless and everybody knows it. If you need to dash in order to have good stats quit and play a game that dose not requier skill or intelect, xbox live would be a much better place without you all!!

Would all fair players respond in hope that Treyarch actualy pay any attention to their site.
  • Re: Dashboarders ruining this game!!!
    SilkyJohnson316
    And the award for the worst grammer and spelling of the day goes to....You!!!
    I don't get this post.

If I join a game and then I quit early, I get the 'Loss'.

If the host quits the game early, the game ends and then whatever the score is, that's who gets the W or L.
    zackyd
    true but i like the ability to dash when playing against hackers but i just reset my console just in case since there might be a speed hack worm going around..not sure but i'm not taking any chances
    alexcarman3

SilkyJohnson316 wrote:

lol:)
    ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0
    OP your f*cking high.

(stepbrothers the movie, inside joke... get it??....)
    EpicNerd
    Yep - seems like the new thing to do is dashboard to pad stats.  I can't stand it.  I could care less what people do, but when it causes other people to waste their time by essentially nullifying the entire map, then it crosses the line.
    hey what can we do nothing but wait for MW2 to come out.
    Pauly147
    silky johnson lmao, you cant even spell grammar, its grammar not grammer hahaha
    i am not the best spellist or grammarist in the world..i can usually figure out what people mean...dude to the students i work with at my job...but that was some major major secret code in a dialect i just can't read...

either way...

i don't dashboard..i drop out of games where it is to the point of no return...usually i stay but if its beyond the point of no return...just hop to the lobby take a break..rest the eyes..and get ready to go...

as far as wins and losses...

the team with the higher score wins...the lower score loses....the one thing that does suck..you join a game that is just ending and people have dropped out so you're put into their slots and you take the loss... blah to that...
    SlySmooD
    Do you expect any more from the 9-12 year olds that shouldn't even have the game to begin with? Mommy and Daddy use the 360 as a babysitter to these twerps.
    Byzantine Bomb
    You've got a point.

ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0 wrote:

OP your f*cking high.

(stepbrothers the movie, inside joke... get it??....)

LOL i love that film:) " hey miss lady" lmao
    blkhawk

tuffcock wrote:

i am not the best spellist or grammarist in the world..i can usually figure out what people mean...dude to the students i work with at my job...but that was some major major secret code in a dialect i just can't read...

either way...

i don't dashboard..i drop out of games where it is to the point of no return...usually i stay but if its beyond the point of no return...just hop to the lobby take a break..rest the eyes..and get ready to go...

as far as wins and losses...

the team with the higher score wins...the lower score loses....the one thing that does suck..you join a game that is just ending and people have dropped out so you're put into their slots and you take the loss... blah to that...

You guys arent getting what he is saying he doesnt mean just leave he means going to the dashboard, not just quiting the game. Ok?
    little Blob
    Pauly147 wrote

you idiots do understand that Yanks(American) and Poms(British) spell their words differently
    for example the temperature, Celsius and Fahrenheit or colour and color.
    I'm pretty sure its because when the Yanks won that civil war and decided to be different from the Poms.
    True story should look it up sometime.
    oh and on google type in "find chuck norris" then click "im feeling lucky."
    It's getting old really fast.
    Beephstu
    I was playing Domination on courtyard the other day and we were losing.  I see a dude modding and speak up about it.  In return, I get a real angry kid who starts yelling about losing and that he takes pride in his win streak.  When he saw we weren't going to win, boom, gone.  Internal error or whatever it says.

Nothing you can do.
    Howie 2012
    Honestly I love it it makes me laugh soo much when I kill a guy and he rage quits, some people take this crap too seriously, the only time it bugged me was last night when we went 5 straight games with the host rage quitting after he died in round one
    fafhr graybeard

little Blob wrote:

Pauly147 wrote

you idiots do understand that Yanks(American) and Poms(British) spell their words differently
    I'm pretty sure its because when the Yanks won that civil war and decided to be different from the Poms.

True statement, after the War of Independence, Mr Webster believed America should be seperate from England politically, economically and even in our literature and language.  When he published his dictionary, he changed the spelling on many words to achieve this seperation.  Most of the changes stuck, such as dropping the u in words like flavour, colour, harbour, etc.  Some did not, like spelling tongue as tung.
    coolmoose

SilkyJohnson316 wrote:

darn, I was going for that =(
    KrazyWyteBoy

little Blob wrote:

Pauly147 wrote

That wasn't what the Civil War was about...You're talking about the Revolutionary War...Get your American history right...
    Flabby
    Queens English Rules!!!!
    bigdub1983

SilkyJohnson316 wrote:

SHUTUP SILKJOHNSON! i hate you lol

i agree OP, dashboarders suck and have ruined many many win streaks of mine. if you are host and dashboard, the game should, like halo, find a new host and continue where it left off. simple if you ask me.
    Homerden
    its a bit of a sad statement that people dashboard because they dont like getting a loss. ny losses are terrible i used to leave games with glitchers and hackers and team killers ect ect. all i can say is sit back take the loss learn from it dont keep running to the say places you keep getting killed use your brain. it still amazes still that you can kill the same person multiple times running the same way every round though it does make me chuckle
    dayton2600
    This seemed prevalent last night on Map Pack Team Objective.  If these players didn't suck so bad they wouldn't have to leave the game when the team loses... 

Eventually we ended up with a steady group of people in the lobby that stuck around, and played steady for a couple hours.