15 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2009 11:41 AM by OllexX RSS

Ideas for another Zombie map Treyarch:)

Red Wagon
So over the time playing the zombie maps I have accumulated many ideas. My first Idea is that there should be an unlockable area in an outdoor map like shi no numa nicknamed "the garage". Why? Because inside the Garage would be a tactical anti-zombie jeep. It would have a spike log tied to the bumper with rope, a mounted .30 macine gun on the back, and supped-up engine for off terrain roading and extra armour that the zombies can tear off, but you can repair. You could only drive the jeep so long though, as it runs out of gas, so you have to turn back and buy more gas at "the station". There would be a driver seat, a passanger seat, a gunner, and the fourth guy would huddle in the back in front of the gunner. The two passengers would be able to fire their primary weapons while riding in the jeep.

My second idea is alternative melee weapons which could be bought off the walls. I mean lets face it, your knife becomes very useless, very fast, and if you run out of ammo, you want something more....solid, to make a stand with. So I was thinking that you could buy a tomahawk for 1200 and a machette (sorry bad spelling) for 1500. Or some price around there. So the difference would be that the tomahawk would by slightly heavier (so you move slighty slower while moving and slashing. Also it would do more damage, but the time inbetween lunges would be greater. It has greater "swipe range" too. The machette would just be like the tomahawk only even more so. More recovery time, more damage, more range, more damage, even slower movement.

Also, it would be nice if you could by some kind of zombie deterant. Like tabun gas that stunts them (but can also stun the thrower if thrown too close).

Also, some more perk ideas....

Extreme Conditioning 'Gatorade'(subject to change due to trademark issues - Run longer. If you are unaware that your team moved on to the next hut, and you need to run to catch up, or you need to quick grab a gun off the wall, being able to run longer would be very useful.

Agility Ginger Ale- When desperately trying to run through a horde of zombies, you get don't get block as much. Essentially, you can go through half of a zombie, although it will be more like pushing zombies out of the way a little bit.

Deep Impact Coffee- So that you can shred through zombies in a literal sense, or shoot through wood.

Sixth Sense Potion- You gain the ability to sense when zombies are near (Kind of like Frodo's sword in Lord of the rings) The edges of you screen start to beat blue warning you so that you don't get attacked by a lone zombie from behind.
  • Re: Ideas for another Zombie map Treyarch:)
    A_Yamoto
    Some of these are awesome Ideas, just Intead of the Tomahawk, have a Knife upgrade you buy on the wall for something like 10000 Points, it has a 1 hit knife kill and zombies close to you get thrown back and heavily damaged, give it a little bit faster speed then the Bayonet.

Some of these are already in some PC mods.
    Tres200
    How about Chainsaw?

What zombie game is a zombie game without a chainsaw?

Chainsaw - Only available out of the mystery box, slows you down as mush as an LMG (BAR, Type 99), Bayonet range, does more damage in knife range than bayonet range.

Attack could by like a slashing sword, but you have to turn it on and it overheats in double time as the flamethrower, but recharges as fast as flamethrower.

It would be 1 slash kill up till round 15 (bayonet range) and round 30 (knife range)

It would take up a primary weapon slot.

It would be so powerful because you have to get close to use it, putting yourself in danger.
    Audioslave363
    yo you got so great Ideas. but I got 1 that might beat um how bout a round ( like hell hounds ) but it sends 1 super zombie after each person and you have to use 6axix or a buttin hit combow thing. and if you slash a zombie that hits you but would normaly kill you but you do a 6axix thnig. but for more ( and better ) look my posts up
    T0TAL Killjoy
    i think the next zombie map should be on cliffside or nightfire
    Cliffside---start in the masalium(there would be more doorways)
    Nightfire---start in the A or B building

i like the knife ideas but not the chainsaw(its not like CoD)
    they should make a rounds with little zombie dogs AND zombies....the dogs are fun but you only fight huge freak of nature dogs every 5-7 rounds

:clan:

anybody like the little zombie dog and zombie round idea
    Red Wagon
    A chainsaw really isn't a WW2 thing.
    G-Magic5
    I like your ideas, maybe they'll put some in there.  Check out some of my threads "G-Magic Theory", "Multiplayer split screen", and "New zombie magic box weapons, new perks, and gun attachments".
    OllexX
    Yaah , That ideas was very sweet , Whould rock if they made the ''garage'' Map , i whould like Vehicles on Zombie mode , so the zombie experience comes to a new level
    PGRE1991
    wow! great ideas! i have an idea where you can distract dogs like a anti-hell hound bone or something like that, bandoiler perk, extreme conditioning perk, stopping power perk, and weapon attachments.
    Elarinth
    You all are very creative!
    321BANG
    that a sweet idea but whats the chance..??
    Galacticspartan
    Now those are some awsome ideas. How bout a perk that`ll increase the explosion damage, like fireworks, but called Firey soda? about 1000 points at least to buy it.
    Beastmode Tiger
    the knife upgrade is a really good idea i havent thought of that one but they really just need a fun unranked zombie game with a reverse D-Day where your defending from invading nazi zombies in your bunkers with 30.cals and bazookas and stuff and there should be a button on the wall that activates a wave instead. or a map like WaW's pc version Dead Sand. i think i speak for almost everyone on the consoles that WHO CARES ABOUT LEADERBOARD POINTS FOR ZOMBIES!!! the glitches are fun too just leave them there.... or Call of duty 2's pc map Windmill im sure if treyarc asked this time istead of just taking it like they did the zombies idea! that it would be a better game. and yes treyarc did copyright nazi zombies and it shouldnt be theres if you go on any PC games you will see zombies that are nazi..
    callofduty5adikt12

Red Wagon wrote:

A chainsaw really isn't a WW2 thing.

when u think about it a ray gun and a lightning rifle isnt a WW2 thing either
    A_Yamoto

Beastmode Tiger wrote:

the knife upgrade is a really good idea i havent thought of that one but they really just need a fun unranked zombie game with a reverse D-Day where your defending from invading nazi zombies in your bunkers with 30.cals and bazookas and stuff and there should be a button on the wall that activates a wave instead. or a map like WaW's pc version Dead Sand. i think i speak for almost everyone on the consoles that WHO CARES ABOUT LEADERBOARD POINTS FOR ZOMBIES!!! the glitches are fun too just leave them there.... or Call of duty 2's pc map Windmill im sure if treyarc asked this time istead of just taking it like they did the zombies idea! that it would be a better game. and yes treyarc did copyright nazi zombies and it shouldnt be theres if you go on any PC games you will see zombies that are nazi..

D-day zombie map= PC mod Dead sand, we got it all.
    OllexX
    Ye , but when Map pack 3 comes out i whould like that they made 3 maps , The first is called ZombieDorf and takes place in a alp village while you and your teammates fight our way up to a old Castle , You and your teammates play as Wehrmacht soldiers, the other one takes place in a big church , and the church is surrounded with wheatfields , you have to fight ur way to a jeep were you drive it to a old mansion . the third one could be dday or something in that way , some ideas are are a concentration camp where you fight undead nazi guard zombies. the only thing i whould like is VECHILES ON ZOMBIE MODE . Maybe some ''Happy halloween , greetings ''Zombies'' feeling, whould fit perfect to make a special Halloween gift to us Zombie fantasts:P