34 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2009 10:50 PM by majorrodriguez RSS

Cool Nazi SS Transfer Paper

majorrodriguez
I found this in a box full of papers in my study. I have a feeling it is fake. But Check it out anyway:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8614/scan0001mve.jpg

• Re: Cool Nazi SS Transfer Paper
    daHawk
    hmmm...
    why are these in your drawers?

relative from Nazi Germany?
    lol.
    JorDan 314
    Is there something you're not telling us Major?
    majorrodriguez
    Um, I don't know. I'm trying to figure out if it is real.
    daHawk
    is that the original text, or did you edit it?
    if not, fake.
    majorrodriguez
    I just scanned it onto my computer. So I'm guessing it is the Original Text.
    daHawk
    It might be a US-made copy of a stolen document in WW2,
    the written text wasnt re-written,
    but the header and footer were.
    majorrodriguez

daHawk wrote:

How do you know this?
    ghostsquad

daHawk wrote:

I agree, the header and footer don't look authentic, but the written text does.
    Xtreme2494
    Germans spelt it "Heil Hitler!", didnt they?
    daHawk

Xtreme2494 wrote:

yeah, the greeting and closer (not header and footer, thats for essays :razz:)
    are in English for some reason.
    majorrodriguez

daHawk wrote:

Xtreme2494 wrote:

yeah, the greeting and closer (not header and footer, thats for essays :razz:)
    are in English for some reason.

I think its a CIA Copy because of the "VIA: American Headquarters". It does look pretty cool though. Might hang it on the wall. :???:
    Australian_Helldogs
    It looks real altough the heading looks fake !!
    MaybeItsAnAngel
    I just finished writing it into google translate (it kind-of makes sense) but im sure enough that i made a few spelling mistakes taking on the count that idk how to spell in german. lol but anyways here's what it said

__ORIGINAL__
    die gewahlt sind gewahlt worden, aber die, die unten das angebot drehen, leben in der qual fur immer. sie sind aus vielen heraus vorge wahlt worden, ein offizier des kopfes nicht des krieg ministeriums zu sein, reagieren sie bitte zuruck und informieren sie mich uber lure entscheidung, danke wahrend lhrer zeit, und ich hoffe libe, dass sie auf diesem angebot aufnehimen und ich mich zuruck, zu horen von lhnen freue

__ENGLISH__

The chosen are chosen, but those who turn down the offer, live in torment for ever. they are out of many proposed selects been an officer of the wartime head of the Ministry not to be, please respond back and inform me about Lure decision, thank you while Your time, and I hope libe that they offer on this and I aufnehimen me back to listen to lhnen look

i hope this helped you out, copy my original copy (german one) and see if i made any spelling mistakes
    becuase i find this really interesting.

(((EDIT)))
    also i just googled up adolf f. skeffington and there seems to be NOTHING on this guy. Maybe because he was the head of the ss? perhaps...  and there seems to be nothing about the ss war ministry, maybe this is a big sham.
    majorrodriguez
    That is pretty interesting.
    majorrodriguez

MaybeItsAnAngel wrote:

I just finished writing it into google translate (it kind-of makes sense) but im sure enough that i made a few spelling mistakes taking on the count that idk how to spell in german. lol but anyways here's what it said

__ORIGINAL__
    die gewahlt sind gewahlt worden, aber die, die unten das angebot drehen, leben in der qual fur immer. sie sind aus vielen heraus vorge wahlt worden, ein offizier des kopfes nicht des krieg ministeriums zu sein, reagieren sie bitte zuruck und informieren sie mich uber lure entscheidung, danke wahrend lhrer zeit, und ich hoffe libe, dass sie auf diesem angebot aufnehimen und ich mich zuruck, zu horen von lhnen freue

__ENGLISH__

The chosen are chosen, but those who turn down the offer, live in torment for ever. they are out of many proposed selects been an officer of the wartime head of the Ministry not to be, please respond back and inform me about Lure decision, thank you while Your time, and I hope libe that they offer on this and I aufnehimen me back to listen to lhnen look

i hope this helped you out, copy my original copy (german one) and see if i made any spelling mistakes

(((EDIT)))
    also i just googled up adolf f. skeffington and there seems to be NOTHING on this guy. Maybe because he was the head of the ss? perhaps...  and there seems to be nothing about the ss war ministry, maybe this is a big sham.

There is no Such "SS" War Ministry. But I think it might be talking about the Nazi War Ministry.
    MaybeItsAnAngel
    haha, guess what, turns out this is fake. The leader of the war ministry was actually someone with a really long name. but it wasint adolf f. skellington or w.e. lol, probably like your grandpa or someone was just messing around when he was a child.
    MaybeItsAnAngel

MajorRodriguez wrote:

MaybeItsAnAngel wrote:

__ORIGINAL__

__ENGLISH__

(((EDIT)))

There is no Such "SS" War Ministry. But I think it might be talking about the Nazi War Ministry.

edit

my fualt, i misred the sentence, its not the leader its the head ss officer, there still might be a possibiliy that this is actually a real transfer paper.
    majorrodriguez
    Yeah. Probably is fake, but it still does look pretty cool.
    Mr.Nate
    I found this in a box full of papers in my study. I have a feeling it is fake. But Check it out anyway:

Believe me, it´s a fake!
    My language is German, and this text has an absolutely bad grammar.
    MaybeItsAnAngel
    lol, thanks, i was about to show it to my grandfather and see if he could tell, ( he was a russian spy during ww1 nd 2.
    ghostsquad

MaybeItsAnAngel wrote:

haha, guess what, turns out this is fake. The leader of the war ministry was actually someone with a really long name. but it wasint adolf f. skellington or w.e. lol, probably like your grandpa or someone was just messing around when he was a child.

That's a kick to the face.
    majorrodriguez

MaybeItsAnAngel wrote:

lol, thanks, i was about to show it to my grandfather and see if he could tell, ( he was a russian spy during ww1 nd 2.

Show it to him and see what he says about it...
    MaybeItsAnAngel
    he luaghed pretty hard....
    Eeyore114
    It looks like a reprint to me. Ya know like one of those museum souvenirs or somethin like that.
    eznutz069
    its bs not real!!!!
    majorrodriguez

Eeyore114 wrote:

It looks like a reprint to me. Ya know like one of those museum souvenirs or somethin like that.

Most likely. Who knows.
    MaybeItsAnAngel
    yea, but why would you reprint something with the most horrendus (idk how to spell it, just trying to act smart lol) germen handwriting/grammer as stated by the germen fella.
    ghostsquad
    Oh well, put it up on the wall anyways.
    Dale08
    Who would even take the time to be bothered to make an SS letter?
    majorrodriguez

Dale08 wrote:

Who would even take the time to be bothered to make an SS letter?

I don't know. And at this hour of the night, I don't care!
    Dale08
    I have printed you a fake passport and modified your drivers licence. You are now known as Toolkit G. Fernandez, You must leave by midnight, they will come after you, don't look back!
    Phs70football
    holy crap that is awesome you should sell it for luike a muillion bucks

MajorRodriguez wrote:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8614/scan0001mve.jpg

now if it is from an SS wouldnt the whole thing be in german?
    majorrodriguez

ivirtran wrote:

now if it is from an SS wouldnt the whole thing be in german?

I really don't know.