39 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2013 3:40 PM by UndreamtStone RSS

calling people "noobs"

matt1995
This is the worst thing about COD.  I hate when you are messing around using the grenade launchers or Light Machine Gun's. This is a videos game, everyone always talks about... "play the game how the developers make it, don't do stuff that the developers did not intend only play how they intend it to be player". So when clan say NO "NOOBTUBING" they are going against there own rules.  Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Hacking category, NO. Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Glitching Category, NO.  Now for Light Machine Gun's same principals apply for this. Do LMG's fall under the Hacking or Glitching category. H3|| there is a Golden LMG so to "beat" online multiplayer you must Complete all Challenges and Unlock all Golden Guns, which includes the M60.  And my Final topic The well hated P90 (which i don't understand why) Maybe i do know why. I think it is because it has a good fire rate and big clip, so people associate it with LMG (or noob) in my opinion the P90 is a great gun. I may get mad when people use a Grenade launcher against me, but it is part of the game and i just have to live with it.  LMG's i do not mind at all if you are good with a LMG then by all means use it. I may not be good with them but they seem like great guns, don't have to reload when storming building's or capturing HQ's.  I just wish we could all get along in this great Gaming Community.

PG|$0|!D3r Out
  • Re: calling people "noobs"
    DISC0
    cool story, bro.
    ooplah3344

DISC0 wrote:

cool story, bro.

u trying to increase ur post count?
    CaliPup

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

All other forums I have been on (about 6 counting this one) this is the worse. The amount of bickering and flame wars and little 10 year olds.
    NVRecon
    i only think Gernade launchers are for noobs really i dont care much about the other guns
    Cookies

CaliPup wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

All other forums I have been on (about 6 counting this one) this is the worse. The amount of bickering and flame wars and little 10 year olds.

Then why are you still here?
    semperfi550
    The only things i have problem with is the noob tube and P90 because they are overly abused not because i consider them "noob". When it comes to people who use the GL lets be honest... if you use 4x GL and then run out and try to use your gun and fail... you are a noob in the purest sense of the word. ...but those weapons are in the game so I dont expect people to not use em... If i call someone a noob its because they are a noob or they play like a noob... like being on the other side of the map on S&D after the bomb was planted... Those people are noobs.

CaliPup wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

black ops board is 500x worse then this place.
    CaliPup

Cookies wrote:

CaliPup wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

It's fun

Watching 10 year old rant thinking they're cool and know everything about the game saying "omg yeah like bandolier is so noob, like extra amo is nub"
    semperfi550

Cookies wrote:

CaliPup wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

great Gaming Community.

This community sucks.

Seriously.

Welcome to the world of CoD MP! This is just how the community is... like it or not! Sure some people piss me off *you know who you are* but thats life... saddly. Live with it, fight it, ignore it, or leave it. Which ever works best for you.
    semperfi550
    @CaliPup

WHAT!?! Bando is the greatest perk of all time! Period! *after BO comes out then Scavenger will be the greatest ever... MW2 scavenger=fail*
    CaliPup

semperfi550 wrote:

@CaliPup

WHAT!?! Bando is the greatest perk of all time! Period! *after BO comes out then Scavenger will be the greatest ever... MW2 scavenger=fail*

Lol I was just role playing a 10 year old know it all.
    Chesluk
    The main problem with tubes is that they're contagious. I don't mind one tuber, but one can lead to nearly everyone tubing in return.
    blitzkrieg
    this forum has the most bickering because the link to it is on the game.....therefore more members, more fighting.
    semperfi550

CaliPup wrote:

semperfi550 wrote:

@CaliPup

Lol I was just role playing a 10 year old know it all.

I know. I said "WHAT!?!" out of pure amazment that anyone could call bando noob.

I love bando so much that i refuse to partake in Gamebattles cause of the lame "no perks" rule... no one takes meh bando from me!
    blitzkrieg
    NOOBS
    Accident

matt1995 wrote:

This is the worst thing about COD.  I hate when you are messing around using the grenade launchers or Light Machine Gun's. This is a videos game, everyone always talks about... "play the game how the developers make it, don't do stuff that the developers did not intend only play how they intend it to be player". So when clan say NO "NOOBTUBING" they are going against there own rules.  Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Hacking category, NO. Tell me... does noob tubing fall under the Glitching Category, NO.  Now for Light Machine Gun's same principals apply for this. Do LMG's fall under the Hacking or Glitching category. H3|| there is a Golden LMG so to "beat" online multiplayer you must Complete all Challenges and Unlock all Golden Guns, which includes the M60.  And my Final topic The well hated P90 (which i don't understand why) Maybe i do know why. I think it is because it has a good fire rate and big clip, so people associate it with LMG (or noob) in my opinion the P90 is a great gun. I may get mad when people use a Grenade launcher against me, but it is part of the game and i just have to live with it.  LMG's i do not mind at all if you are good with a LMG then by all means use it. I may not be good with them but they seem like great guns, don't have to reload when storming building's or capturing HQ's.  I just wish we could all get along in this great Gaming Community.

PG|$0|!D3r Out

I have an analogy I like to use. You don't go out and buy a chess board set it up and then decide rooks are noob then expect others to play by your rules.

This is how I see COD. If the game has weapons you don't like then you should play a different game. Because expecting others to play by these made up rules is assinine
    Byrd100

Accident wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

PG|$0|!D3r Out

I have an analogy I like to use. You don't go out and buy a chess board set it up and then decide rooks are noob then expect others to play by your rules.

This is how I see COD. If the game has weapons you don't like then you should play a different game. Because expecting others to play by these made up rules is assinine

Nice analogy!

Accident wrote:

^^ This, totally agreed.
    johnboy
    Rooks ARE Noob!
    Accident

johnboy wrote:

Rooks ARE Noob!

no u
    OFC-Rik
    The pieces (weapons) in Chess are very well balanced - of course it has benefitted from a longer period of play testing.
    DISC0

Accident wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

PG|$0|!D3r Out

hahaha great analogy.
    johnboy

Accident wrote:

johnboy wrote:

Rooks ARE Noob!

no u

Thanks.  Bishops FTW!
    semperfi550

Accident wrote:

matt1995 wrote:

PG|$0|!D3r Out

Thats what clans are for. Make one and then you can make all the rules you want.
    Coastie
    Incredibly rare do I find a 4x tuber that has a really good positive game.  Maybe positive 2 or 3 but that's it.  I think the vast majority of tubers are players that just aren't really good or just don't care about learning about tactics and other weapons.  I think its sad cause they see this game in a more simplistic way instead of using strategy.  So let'm tube at their leisure in the open spaces of Bog and Overgrown, better players will still come on top and dominate them in other maps.
    semperfi550
    You just defined a tuber and you could not be more right! I know your right cause i use to be like that on the 360 when my friend came over... but i used RPG's
    ScrewedUpTactic
    This is a list of all of the the nooby stuff I've heard people say about in CoD4 and MWR

-grenade launcher
    -RPGs
    -P90
    -Overkill
    -Juggernaut
    -Sonic Boom
    -soundwhoring
    -Steady Aim
    -All LMG's
    -AK-47
    -M16
    -M4
    -G36C
    -Barrett .50 Cal
    -Desert Eagle
    -MP5
    -M40A3
    -quickscoping
    -dropshotting
    -claymores
    -C4
    -frag grenades
    -Frag x3
    -stun grenades
    -flash grenades
    -smoke grenades
    -stopping power
    -ACOG scope
    -hardscoping
    -Hardcore game modes
    -FFA
    -TDM
    -Domination
    -Both shotties
    -Ninja defuse
    -Martyrdom
    -Last Stand
    -Eavesdrop
    -Deep Impact
    -wallbangs
    -camping
    -rushing
    -playing for objective only
    -playing for kills only
    -UAV
    -Airstrike
    -Helicopter
    -Chopper chaining
    -Silencers
    -Grip
    -double tap
    -special grenade x3
    -cars
    -red barrels

Anything I forgot to mention?
    MrBombi
    It's not the gun or perk that's nooby, it's how you use it, and that's why people hate them. For example, the P90: noobs spray the hell out of it. Same with LMGs. Therefore, everyone will hate it.

About the noobtube, there's nothing to talk about. It's just noob.
    Sniper16
    I really dont listen to what other people tell me to do. Ill bust out the P90 when I feel like it, because honestly I dont care what people say about me. I payed the $50 just like everyone else and deserve to play it the way I wish. Sure I know the next day I will get flamed, but the day after that no one will care. Just dont abuse the noob tactics too much
    semperfi550

ScrewedUpTactic wrote:

This is a list of all of the the nooby stuff I've heard people say about in CoD4 and MWR

-grenade launcher
    -RPGs
    -P90
    -Overkill
    -Juggernaut
    -Sonic Boom
    -soundwhoring
    -Steady Aim
    -All LMG's
    -AK-47
    -M16
    -M4
    -G36C
    -Barrett .50 Cal
    -Desert Eagle
    -MP5
    -M40A3
    -quickscoping
    -dropshotting
    -claymores
    -C4
    -frag grenades
    -Frag x3
    -stun grenades
    -flash grenades
    -smoke grenades
    -stopping power
    -ACOG scope
    -hardscoping
    -Hardcore game modes
    -FFA
    -TDM
    -Domination
    -Both shotties
    -Ninja defuse
    -Martyrdom
    -Last Stand
    -Eavesdrop
    -Deep Impact
    -wallbangs
    -camping
    -rushing
    -playing for kills only
    -UAV
    -Airstrike
    -Helicopter
    -Chopper chaining
    -Silencers
    -Grip
    -double tap
    -special grenade x3
    -cars
    -red barrels

WOW! Im gonna out on a limb here and say what we are thinking... WT*?
    CaliPup

ScrewedUpTactic wrote:

-grenade launcher
    -RPGs
    -P90
    -Overkill
    -Juggernaut
    -Sonic Boom
    -soundwhoring
    -Steady Aim
    -All LMG's
    -AK-47
    -M16
    -M4
    -G36C
    -Barrett .50 Cal
    -Desert Eagle
    -MP5
    -M40A3
    -quickscoping
    -dropshotting
    -claymores
    -C4
    -frag grenades
    -Frag x3
    -stun grenades
    -flash grenades
    -smoke grenades
    -stopping power
    -ACOG scope
    -hardscoping
    -Hardcore game modes
    -FFA
    -TDM
    -Domination
    -Both shotties
    -Ninja defuse
    -Martyrdom
    -Last Stand
    -Eavesdrop
    -Deep Impact
    -wallbangs
    -camping
    -rushing
    -playing for kills only
    -UAV
    -Airstrike
    -Helicopter
    -Chopper chaining
    -Silencers
    -Grip
    -double tap
    -special grenade x3
    -cars
    -red barrels

Yup, this pretty much sums it all up.

That is everything that people say are noob.
    asystole
    People call things "noob", because they got killed by one of those "noob" things. It ruined a kill streak, or something along those lines. People dictate game play, which is a complete joke is this game.

Remember this:

There is nothing, absolutely nothing in the instruction manual that tells you what you cannot use. There is something in the book that says you cannot manipulate the program.

So, in other words, as long as you do not glitch, cheat/hack. Do whatever the *&( you want to do in this game and have fun.

oh, on a side note:

this IMHO is one of the better forums overall. Yeh, there are flame wars that will come up anywhere, the community is usually not as rude overall.
    DISC0

semperfi550 wrote:

ScrewedUpTactic wrote:

-grenade launcher
    -RPGs
    -P90
    -Overkill
    -Juggernaut
    -Sonic Boom
    -soundwhoring
    -Steady Aim
    -All LMG's
    -AK-47
    -M16
    -M4
    -G36C
    -Barrett .50 Cal
    -Desert Eagle
    -MP5
    -M40A3
    -quickscoping
    -dropshotting
    -claymores
    -C4
    -frag grenades
    -Frag x3
    -stun grenades
    -flash grenades
    -smoke grenades
    -stopping power
    -ACOG scope
    -hardscoping
    -Hardcore game modes
    -FFA
    -TDM
    -Domination
    -Both shotties
    -Ninja defuse
    -Martyrdom
    -Last Stand
    -Eavesdrop
    -Deep Impact
    -wallbangs
    -camping
    -rushing
    -playing for kills only
    -UAV
    -Airstrike
    -Helicopter
    -Chopper chaining
    -Silencers
    -Grip
    -double tap
    -special grenade x3
    -cars
    -red barrels

It was a joke.... ugh
    ScrewedUpTactic

DISC0 wrote:

semperfi550 wrote:

It was a joke.... ugh

Actually, for the most part, this is a pretty true list.
    But yes, it's fractionally a sarcastic jab at most players who love come up with numerous definitions of "noob".
    luthor
    We should ask Pubmaster the meaning of n00b
    xDemon720x

luthor wrote:

This ^^^^
    DISC0

luthor wrote:

hahahahaha call me crazy but I kinda miss the guy
    johnboy

ScrewedUpTactic wrote:

-grenade launcher
    -RPGs
    -P90
    -Overkill
    -Juggernaut
    -Sonic Boom
    -soundwhoring
    -Steady Aim
    -All LMG's
    -AK-47
    -M16
    -M4
    -G36C
    -Barrett .50 Cal
    -Desert Eagle
    -MP5
    -M40A3
    -quickscoping
    -dropshotting
    -claymores
    -C4
    -frag grenades
    -Frag x3
    -stun grenades
    -flash grenades
    -smoke grenades
    -stopping power
    -ACOG scope
    -hardscoping
    -Hardcore game modes
    -FFA
    -TDM
    -Domination
    -Both shotties
    -Ninja defuse
    -Martyrdom
    -Last Stand
    -Eavesdrop
    -Deep Impact
    -wallbangs
    -camping
    -rushing
    -playing for kills only
    -UAV
    -Airstrike
    -Helicopter
    -Chopper chaining
    -Silencers
    -Grip
    -double tap
    -special grenade x3
    -cars
    -red barrels

None of those are noob.  It the noobs that use them, causes them to become noob.   Anyhoo, P90 FTW!!!!!!!!
    UndreamtStone

learn to ignore them or mute them...same thing with some hacks they say you suck at this game and uninstall...same thing...ignore them or mute them its your choice...everyone has something negative to say all the time...its the mechanics of the game....so play and have fun and ignore the idiots who just want to rattle your chain