23 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2009 10:55 PM by nooberdoober RSS

I actually pay for xbox live?

nooberdoober
Remind me why live is better than the PSN for free?
  • Re: I actually pay for xbox live?
    iixR8TED

nooberdoober wrote:

Go play PS3..... no one cares about you...   one less complainer on XBL..
    hatch16t
    When PSN goes down you cant ***** because its free.
    Stainage03
    Was it necessary for you to create your own thread complaining about xbl? Theres already 5 identical threads on the first page.
    Wolf-X20

nooberdoober wrote:

Party system and uhm...

Well, that is pretty much it.

OH WAIT!

HALO!

Oh lord, why do I pay £35 a year for this?
    nooberdoober

Stainage03 wrote:

Was it necessary for you to create your own thread complaining about xbl? Theres already 5 identical threads on the first page.

So the first 5 are OK? Go ***** in them.
    JorDan 314
    GTFO fanboy.
    PyroPerfection
    PSN has a web browser unlike 360....thats one reason why its better......it sucks i have a 360!
    iidarkshadowoo

iixR8TED wrote:

nooberdoober wrote:

Go play PS3..... no one cares about you...   one less complainer on XBL..

5 stars for ur comment, amen brotha
    iX Cpt Crunch Xi
    meh id rather it be down for a few hours and pay $60 dollars a year than get a system that costs $150 more than my xbox and costs another $150 when it breaks. XBOX FTW!
    nooberdoober

JorDan 314 wrote:

GTFO fanboy.

It would take me owning a PS3 to be a fanboy you ginormouse douche.
    iidarkshadowoo
    its back up stop crying

iX Cpt Crunch Xi wrote:

meh id rather it be down for a few hours and pay $60 dollars a year than get a system that costs $150 more than my xbox and costs another $150 when it breaks. XBOX FTW!

You are so friggin right!And yeah there might be a little techy problem but it happens to all,so stop whining and beat it -.-
    iixR8TED

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

its back up stop crying

exactly.. man what is wrong with you kid.. it is never down for longer than a hour. if it is they warn you of it.. think of how FN hard it is to fix a system that has billions of codings,trying to find what is causing all the MP 3 issues..   GREAT JOB XBL for you fast work on things, even tho i am not on XBL now or will be on for the next couple days.. they provide you a great system THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN to play on, they create the FIRST gaming console to go live (i maybe wrong on this cant remember if it was PS or Xbox)... (apart from PC but that is not a gaming console)  They brought live to a whole new level of gaming. 

So before you log back onto your XBOX, open up word on your PC and write a letter to santa saying you would like a PS3 for xmas..
    Mastergrant555
    Gears of War, Halo 3 and ODST, Great Party System. Enough said
    nooberdoober

iixR8TED wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

its back up stop crying

exactly.. man what is wrong with you kid.. it is never down for longer than a hour. if it is they warn you of it.. think of how FN hard it is to fix a system that has billions of codings,trying to find what is causing all the MP 3 issues..   GREAT JOB XBL for you fast work on things, even tho i am not on XBL now or will be on for the next couple days.. they provide you a great system THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN to play on, they create the FIRST gaming console to go live (i maybe wrong on this cant remember if it was PS or Xbox)... (apart from PC but that is not a gaming console)  They brought live to a whole new level of gaming. 

So before you log back onto your XBOX, open up word on your PC and write a letter to santa saying you would like a PS3 for xmas..

Jump off Gates' **** for a second. I payed for it and as such I can cry and take my ball home if I want.
    iixR8TED

nooberdoober wrote:

iixR8TED wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

its back up stop crying

Jump off Gates' **** for a second. I payed for it and as such I can cry and take my ball home if I want.

If you where smart enough you would also have read the terms and conditions when you sign up..  so there is **** you can do about it.. so there is no point crying.  and wow nice come back for a little 5 year old, did your father teach you that.. the jumping on his **** part..  i guess you dont know the law the same same as you dont know the terms and conditions..
    Lord_Kain

iX Cpt Crunch Xi wrote:

yes. a few years ad it gets expensive. and xboxes break more then ps3's. its really about which one has better exclusive games in your opinion, theres not much of a difference between the two
    nooberdoober

iixR8TED wrote:

If you where smart enough you would also have read the terms and conditions when you sign up..  so there is **** you can do about it.. so there is no point crying.  and wow nice come back for a little 5 year old, did your father teach you that.. the jumping on his **** part..  i guess you dont know the law the same same as you dont know the terms and conditions..

I payed for xbox live and as such I can say what I want. Now lets talk about your incest problem...
    rybur
    Either you're being funny, or you can't appreciate superior gaming for just a bit more cash. It is understandable if you cannot afford it anymore.
    Lord_Kain
    theres no "superior gaming" my freind has an xbox and its basically the same except that stupid party chat thing
    Guy_witRifle

nooberdoober wrote:

Because nothing in life is free. Get used to it. PSN isn't free, they just make you think that.
    Lord_Kain
    ur right. psn is free. but ur internet aint, lol
    nooberdoober

Guy_witRifle wrote:

nooberdoober wrote:

PSN isn't free

Do tell.