44 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2009 8:55 AM by DJi43 RSS

Fell in Love with Rifle Grenade

abdiel27
Today i was playing HC Team Death match and in Banzai this guy kept killing us with a Rifle Grenade, I had tried to use the Rifle Grenade many other times but always failed and today i once more tried to use it and...IT WAS AWESOME!! I got 30 kills in one match all with the Rifle Grenade and I completed many challenges, now i cant stop using the Rifle Grenade IS ADDICTIVE!!
  • Re: Fell in Love with Rifle Grenade
    reapersgrimsmile
    its ppl like you that make the good fun maps suck. with rifle granades, i stoped playing cause of that crap.why use i it hc anyways it only takes one bullet frome a rifle to kill someone. anyways yeah rifle granades suck if you dont have the skill go back to core
    PierPetorio

reapersgrimsmile wrote:

its ppl like you that make the good fun maps suck. with rifle granades, i stoped playing cause of that crap.why use i it hc anyways it only takes one bullet frome a rifle to kill someone. anyways yeah rifle granades suck if you dont have the skill go back to core

Shut up cause you suck
    DJi43
    Only scrubs use rifle grenades, It is defined as noob tube because its soo cheap..
    heartbeatracer4

abdiel27 wrote:

Today i was playing HC Team Death match and in Banzai this guy kept killing us with a Rifle Grenade, I had tried to use the Rifle Grenade many other times but always failed and today i once more tried to use it and...IT WAS AWESOME!! I got 30 kills in one match all with the Rifle Grenade and I completed many challenges, now i cant stop using the Rifle Grenade IS ADDICTIVE!!

everyone watch out a new noob has been born !!!
    abdiel27
    From what i think no weapons make no one a noob, Juggernaut,Rifle Grenades,MP-40..etc even if it pisses people off it still part of the game if you cant deal with it YOU SUCK!!
    third_day
    noob
    DJi43
    Yes But not even those jugger scrubs and rifle grenade noobs can stop my Springfield bullet crushing there skull and the smell of my bullets gunpowder in the air.

Kid shut up, if I suck I dont cry out.. Thats it its for noobs, If you use one .. I got half the community to call you a noob, Get variety scrub.. Use a real gun like a Bolt action, Not a SMG noob, You're just angry because we called noobs like you noobs because if you go on a killstreak with a sniper rifle, then you get respect.. other then that you suck..
    lockdude
    There isn't anything wrong with the noob-tube, but I can't hit anyone with it, still, so I don't use it. My Gewer will always have a silencer on it.
    DJi43

lockdude wrote:

There isn't anything wrong with the noob-tube, but I can't hit anyone with it, still, so I don't use it. My Gewer will always have a silencer on it.

Props for using a silenced gewehr.
    reapersgrimsmile
    lol .98 k/d in hctdm  went from .78 to that in 3 weeks no i dont suck i dont go negitave and when they nub i pull out the ppsh and get 20+ kills a match you nub your weak and have no skill why ruin good matches by nubbing i understand the challanges but there are maps for that roundhouse,courtyard,and seelow and no-one cares about those maps its the ones that are fun to run and snipe in that i hate nub tubes in
    DJi43
    Props to the top poster.
    reapersgrimsmile

DJi43 wrote:

Props to the top poster.

thank you
    DJi43
    your welcome
    raysraven
    i use the grenade launcher  and get 60+ kills with it
    sezzy5889
    Never used one, never will....don't fancy putting myself across as one of the talentless, cheap, noobing **** that people who use them are.

Fair enough use them on TDM because thats for noobing and camping **** anyway, but other games are for team players who are in it for winning not getting the most kills because they think they're great...but TDM is for people with no skill anyway, just like noobs are, they go hand in hand.

Shame MW2 has brought back Granade launchers...they've gone and ruined it again, how sad that they fail to recognise one big mistake that could make the difference between a good game and a loosers paradise.
    Catch-Hell-Blues
    As a fan of core TDM, why the hate man? Im not a noob, nor do I camp, and as someone who mainly only plays that setup (and occasionally some team objective/hq/war), I find your broad generalization very misguided. The last time I checked, there is an actual weapons challenge to get 35 kills with the rifle grenade. Just because you deem the challenge nooby, doesnt mean that it is. Hug a kitten.

sezzy5889 wrote:

Never used one, never will....don't fancy putting myself across as one of the talentless, cheap, noobing **** that people who use them are.

Fair enough use them on TDM because thats for noobing and camping **** anyway, but other games are for team players who are in it for winning not getting the most kills because they think they're great...but TDM is for people with no skill anyway, just like noobs are, they go hand in hand.

Shame MW2 has brought back Granade launchers...they've gone and ruined it again, how sad that they fail to recognise one big mistake that could make the difference between a good game and a loosers paradise.

willwar
    I use a grenade launcher on my Mosin-Nagant and I don't feel the least bit bad about it. I earned that thing by completing all the challenges. Great thing is, I'll get a couple easy kills right at the start of the match. Then I'll pick a good spot and wait for the guys who I pissed off to come get revenge, and I'll pop their melons one at a time as they come. Sometimes they'll come in groups which is when I usually get the collateral damage challenge. Nothin' better than firing one bullet and having a +40 pop up!
    Maxss2
    The only time that anyone has the right to get legitimately pissed at this attachment on any rifle is when the player spawns, fires off his two rifle grenades at the first enemies he spots, then blindly charges into the fray to die and get two new rifle grenades. Usually those players get a good number of kills, but their deaths balance everything out so they aren't doing much more than calling recon.

Meh, it's a piece of equipment, and I think it has the merit of killing off a Jugg40 user in a single shot (which is why they hate it so much), but I personally like my bayonet or silencer/suppressor more at the moment.
    Catch-Hell-Blues
    Im quite jealous. Ive been trying and trying to become a better sniper, but Im fairly incompetent at it. It seems I never lead enough, or too much before my shot, or end up hitting the jackass with jugg on and I have to waste a few shots, thus revealing my position. And sadly, I have never once got the collateral damage perk in all of my prestige levels
    rustymuffin
    noob tuber!!

jk dude. i may try it out to do some of the challenges.
    DJi43
    Who the hell 5 starred this thread?
    Catch-Hell-Blues
    JO' Mama!

DJi43 wrote:

Who the hell 5 starred this thread?

DJi43
    ORLY?
    Kendokill
    I use the noob tube to complete the challenges. But from my experiences with it, although it's easy to kill others with it, I usually end up with more deaths than kills, even though I do end up with a ton of kills with it if I do use it. I've noticed that this is the case everytime I see someone using it in games. The noob tube changes the way you play the game. It is less tactical, and therefore you're more exposed when using it. Sure you might kill a couple of people with it quickly, but you'll end up dieing being exposed and out in the open with it as it is hard to fire the noob tube from behind cover without blowing yourself up.
    Rouge_Sand
    oh no! another noob tuber!!!burn him!!
    abdiel27
    Snipers never get me, As soon as they spot me the next thing they see is a grenade to their face
    dhoytiscomming
    Great another as#$ole that can't aim. Wonderful. I betcha beat your grandmother while raping her dog too, right?
    dramascus
    <3get me som pop korn<3
    SnipeToKill

dramascus wrote:

<3get me som pop korn<3

Okay first off learn to spell... and i use a noob tube when i wanna get the other team mad or when the other team runs around with mp40 and jugg. I have the noob tube on the Moisen Naget ( can't spell the name) and on the gewehr.

Ps. Noobtube is an antijugg class ( Lol )

dramascus

Snipe-To-Kill wrote:

dramascus wrote:

<3get me som pop korn<3

Okay first off learn to spell... and i use a noob tube when i wanna get the other team mad or when the other team runs around with mp40 and jugg. I have the noob tube on the Moisen Naget ( can't spell the name) and on the gewehr.

Ps. Noobtube is an antijugg class ( Lol )

dont be stupid man, my english languege is not very good yet.
    gmann49ers

abdiel27 wrote:

What you cant shoot a person with something else. I HATE NOOB TUBES!! I hate people like you who cant use anything else. Get your aim up then you wont need a NOOB tube!!
    gmann49ers
    I use a m1a1 rifle with the app sight and the gewehr with the scope thats it. The worst map for NOOB TUBES is Dome.
    Kovah78
    If there is one thing I LOVE is finding a player using newbtubes or grenade launchers.  All you need to do is slap on your sniper setup and have a field day!  Or if they really piss me off I switch to my setup with camo/silent running sneak up and knife them in the back since they are the ones that usually camp one spot all game.

Though what I'd really love as a perk is to track a specific player throughout the mission.  I'd give up all perks and recon planes for that perk!! Either that or somehow to spot a specific player.
    jarek718
    It's not cheap because they worked for it.
    thejeffers79
    i am guility of using the "noob tube"...

but before i am called a scrub and banned let me tell you that i use them right....

i do not spam rifle grenades at the beginning of a match

i do not run around with rifle grenades on my guns

i do not fire rifle grenades at 1 pesron...

i do however use them for killing ppl in objective games

shoot at groups of campers

so before u call someone a noob for using rifle grenades find out how they use them
    HNIC_04
    the rifle grenades require absolutely no skill to use, and used by those who can't really compete in 1v1 situations.
    DJi43

HNIC_04 wrote:

the rifle grenades require absolutely no skill to use, and used by those who can't really compete in 1v1 situations.

YetiPenguin

abdiel27 wrote:

It's scary how sometimes our "inner warrior spirit" is that of a raging noob. xD
    DJi43
    This guy just puts a shame to good noob-tubers who got real skill.
    abdiel27
    Exactly Thank You, Rifle Grenades are like any other weapons, I mainly use it in domination, War and some times in Search And Destroy, If I'm not using the Rifle Grenade Ill use the Thompson or MP-40

But know is getting really addictive
    HNIC_04

DJi43 wrote:

HNIC_04 wrote:

lol, good use of quoting

edit: and no, rifle grenades aren't like any other weapons. For other weapons you actually have to aim and hit the person to kill them, with rifle grenades especially in hc you don't have to be close to them to kill them.
    Noob Tube is okay, as long as they don't run around, only using it. It's like the people who run around only using satchels, betties, rockets, or the flamethrower. They are meant to be used sparingly, that's why you have a gun.
    abdiel27
    Exactly, I mostly use the Rifle Grenade for campers or snipers other wise my Gwhere is with me
    DJi43
    Ehh , anyways who ever uses noobtubes constantly are noobs..