1 2 3 Previous Next 506 Replies Latest reply: May 3, 2014 4:16 AM by Jackasmo RSS

GOOD GAMES THREAD

Zenas
Use this thread to post GGs to people you played so they are all easy to find.

GGs this morning to Jackasmo.  I read your post in the other thread and I agree completely.  I had a lot of fun playing with you and against you.  I hope we can do that more often.  You are really good so it was fun to play against you, and when we were on the same team no one had a chance.

As for that guy hacking, it was funny because he called in 2 choppers right away and then still sucked. LOL.  When you quit as host and the game ended, I had a 15-2 score and he was 2-4. LOL  What a noob.
  • 1. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo
    I know thats what I thought was so weird in the begining I got first kill and it was like 30 to 10 our lead and he launched a chopper.
    I knew something was up but we were leading. then I saw him in the sky over building on right side about 40 feet above it and him jumping around I said thats enough of that horse sh*t and ended it. I dont like letting them go too long if I can help it, it would only provoke him in doing it more often.
    Yeah that was cool this morning and it was my first time with invite a friend i didn't know how it worked but it was good that we started out on the same team at first to get used to it. you know I was just a virgin and had to take it slow Lmao. (yeah i know but it was still funny though)
    P.S. Sorry bout your score I seen it when I ended it. See ya in the fields. Jackasmo out ....(killin)
  • 2. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    mrfunguy
    Good games last night To you Oreo<NWA> , 11Charlie. Oreo not to brag but i had a nice montage worthy 7 killstreak with my L96, all 7 kills within 30 seconds, got a few lucky shots. After match people thought i had aimbot lmao...just find best perks to use with that trusty :96
  • 3. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Zenas
    Just some info on friend invitations.  If you are currently in a game and invite me, it will have me join your game as just a regular player and we can randomly be either on the same team or on different teams from game to game.  If you are in a game and I choose to join your game from the invite menu, it will be the same.  However, if you are not in a game but just in your lobby and you invite me and I join, then we are in a party and will always be on the same team.
  • 4. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo

Zenas wrote:

Just some info on friend invitations.  If you are currently in a game and invite me, it will have me join your game as just a regular player and we can randomly be either on the same team or on different teams from game to game.  If you are in a game and I choose to join your game from the invite menu, it will be the same.  However, if you are not in a game but just in your lobby and you invite me and I join, then we are in a party and will always be on the same team.

Thanks for the info! I wasn't sure how that worked , if it was random or what , but how do clan teams seem to be on same team ? or is it when they are on Team Death Match and join at once? since i never done that before i have no idea how all that worked, but I'm trying to learn. that's probably why I never done it before.
    Still walking funny from this morning lol Jackasmo out ...(killin)
  • 5. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo
    Great Idea on starting GG Thread Post .:ZENAS:.
  • 6. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Zenas
    clans are always on the same team because they invite each other and create a party before joining a game.  The "host" of the party who invited everyone can then click to join a game and when they join they will always be on the same team.  It is only random if you join a friend who is already in a game.
  • 7. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo
    As always you're setting me straight on this stuff. thanks again. you know as much as i played the darn thing i would've known allready, and if I didn't join forums i still wouldn't have. just gone on and on killin and didnt know there was a nother world out there. I would have gone on cussing at the TV. Jackasmo out ...(killin) God I love saying that...........      .:ZENAS:. Rocks!!!!
  • 8. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    US-snipz
    Jackasmo - Good FFA Game's yesterday!
  • 9. Re: GOOD GAMES THREAD
    Jackasmo
    No problem. just learning how invites work. You kicked some a** out there.whats with name changes dude you havin a identity crisis or what ? maybe start another profile to mess with. Thats what I do.
    Jackasmo out...(killin)
1 2 3 Previous Next