13 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2009 1:57 PM by bigcityd RSS

Need A 4th Player

december
Okay community, I am looking for another player to join in with my group. I play with 2 other guys who I have played with for years and well we can never find a good player to be a 4th.

We have a few criteria or rules before we will play with you.

1. Must have made it to level 35 or higher without glitches.
2. Must be 18 years or older and not act like a know it all boss.
3. Must be on a decent amount of time in the afternoon. I.E. between 6-8pm. (We usually start between that time and it takes a few hours so expect to be on for a long)
4. Must have a decent connection that does not log out or disconnect after too long of a time.

This is it so far. If you want to play with us and don't fit one maybe we will let it slide. BUT if you play with us and we do not like your style or attitude we will probably not play with you again. Thanks.

Edit: Would prefer a mic, and PS3 users.

PSN: O-n-e-T-w-o
  • Re: Need A 4th Player
    i would but im 13 and my highest round is 32
    frotacular

COWSLAYER29 wrote:

i would but im 13 and my highest round is 32

13 MY ASS! You're 9!
    oh yes i would lie about being 13
    frotacular

COWSLAYER29 wrote:

oh yes i would lie about being 13

You just did. Any 9-year-old would to play with "those 1337 guys!"
    I am willing i ahve made it to 34 but we lost because we randomly got one swiped. I am on normally weekends and one day during the week so if your willing to let me play then. My gamertag is Big City D so just add me and we can see what happens.
    Mörder von vielen
    havent made it to round 35, highest is 27, but i pretty much meet every other criteria
    december

Mörder von vielen wrote:

havent made it to round 35, highest is 27, but i pretty much meet every other criteria

What is your PSN?

Also I will add my PSN above anybody who wants to just add me.
    Mörder von vielen
    sorry 2 say, and i know i'll get **** for this, i only have cod5 on xbox 360, but i do have a ps3 too and i must say they are amazing

December wrote:

Okay community, I am looking for another player to join in with my group. I play with 2 other guys who I have played with for years and well we can never find a good player to be a 4th.

We have a few criteria or rules before we will play with you.

1. Must have made it to level 35 or higher without glitches. made it to 28 then 2 quit and the other guy died fast
    2. Must be 18 years or older and not act like a know it all boss. not a know it all and 15
    3. Must be on a decent amount of time in the afternoon. I.E. between 6-8pm. (We usually start between that time and it takes a few hours so expect to be on for a long) on all weekends and occasional weekdays
    4. Must have a decent connection that does not log out or disconnect after too long of a time. good connection

This is it so far. If you want to play with us and don't fit one maybe we will let it slide. BUT if you play with us and we do not like your style or attitude we will probably not play with you again. Thanks.

Edit: Would prefer a mic, and PS3 users.

PSN: O-n-e-T-w-o

my PSN is thunderbug69 if you want to add me. I love zombies and do whats best for the team from opening doors to not buying the box when I have an upgraded MG42 and Browning(this has happened to me, the kid got a wunderwaffe,PPSh and a FG42 and took none of them) and I have a mic that I use alot.
    der riese highest level 32 solo. Shi no numa Highest level 100 solo. Verruckt highest level 17. Natch der untoten highest level 19 Im 14 but idk some other people can play whit me Ussually im always the last one alive Plus i have tons of xprience i could make it to level 50 solo if i try i just get to bored so idk if i dont match your conditions but im a decent player
    frotacular
    Der Riese - 28 3 people. I'm 14, 15 in a month and 1/2 and I'm not a douche (except in the forums. =D) I'm not a "Rambo" unless needed to be in clutches and an overall smart player. I always use my mic and I have an ethernet connection.
    gabs0440
    Hey I've made it to level 40 no glitching with 3 people my PSN is gabs0440 please add me
    this guy isnt replying and i didnt see the thing for ps3.