5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2009 8:16 AM by Arc Acer RSS

looking for clan

i'm ranked 50, 1st prestige i play on xbox
my kill to death is a 1.05
i have all the map packs
i play most of the game modes
  • Re: looking for clan
    CurtFlow25
    ohhh too bad your xbox, cause if you were ps3 you could join siCK, the most fun clan in the United States
    http://www.thesickclan.com
    to bad
    walla123
    hey chimp,

if your still look for a clan/community Adrenalin Zone would be glad to have you. Adrenalin Zone is a mature casual clan, for all platforms (PS3, X-Box and PC) it is aimed at being a fun and friendly place
    to meet other gamers and hook up online. It is really more a community than a clan.
    Everyone is welcome to Adrenalin no matter what skill level, or age (as long as you are mature) all we want are new and friendly members in order to grow as a clan / community.

We play a variety of games, including CoD series (MW, WaW and MW2 on release), Killzone 2, Gears of War, Halo and many
    other FPS. But also we play other genres such as sports (Fifa, Madden etc) and racing (Dirt2, Grid).

As a clan we run a lot of inter community events / private matches on CoD and other games just for fun.

come check us out at

http://adrenalin-zone.forumotion.net/
    TW Trigger
    About us: tghq.org We are a very structured/organized clan. We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.
    Requirements: Microphone and maturity

MISSION STATEMENT

Tactical Gaming/Tactical Warfare (TG/TW) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community. Come check us out at tghq.org

FRIENDSHIP AND REAL LIFE

We are primarily a group of friends and as such have a “Friends first” motto. We accept all real life needs and commitments and will never put any member into a decision between real life success and TG/TW and where possible, we will attempt to help in any way we can.

RANKS, AWARDS AND POSITIONS

Ranks and awards (medals & badges) will be handed out based on the following sorted principles:
    • Attendance points system
    • Dedication
    • Conduct
    • Teamwork
    • Performance

Positions will be assigned based on the following sorted principles:
    • Dedication
    • Leadership abilities
    • Teamwork

CONDUCT

Members **WILL** respect each other regardless of their origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed. The same level of respect will be given to non-members.

Cursing and all language of an offensive nature will not be tolerated, whether be on forums or any type of voice or text communications.

WELL?! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SOLDIER?! GET OVER TO tghq.org AND SIGN UP NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!
    And tell em TG Trigger sent ya
    Arc Acer
    Join Carson's Raiders We're the elite,the proud,the marines