7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2010 3:26 PM by Gamewyzard RSS

Boosters, Hackers, Lag Switches Etc...

bhawk77
Curious to know how all the honest players here deal with the WAW cheaters or hacks? Personally, I get aggravated at times, but it is assuring to know that they cannot brag about how good they are because they really dont know. It would be nice if they could be seperated to play against other cheaters only. Cheaters are just like the athletes in sports using PED's. LOL

Good Hunting
  • Re: Boosters, Hackers, Lag Switches Etc...
    CloudTM
    My LAG switch broke, Sony is sending a replacement.
    bhawk77

CloudTM wrote:

My LAG switch broke, Sony is sending a replacement.

LOL
    CloudTM
    Good thing we started on a good note.
    Although I like hating people, you seem good enough.
    7W1773R_N1NJ4
    I don't agree with hackers, especially when they brag about how great they think they are.  I am an honest player and I try not to let cheaters make me mad.  Sure, I may say a few choice words to them over the headset, but other than that they don't really get to me unless they kill me hundreds of times and don't die once.  That ticks me off.  I seem to always play against hackers.  Glad to see there is another fair player out there.
    [IrAq]ghandi-1992
    Never really met any cheaters but I'm sure I have seen them on the leaderboards. Guys with 6 days of game play and on 10th prestige level 65 . Surely this cannot be legit ?
    gummygun098
    well cheaters as in people with 23000 kill streaks and 15.00 k/d ratios... i dont think so :S

most kils ive ever seen in one game was 145
    Gamewyzard
    How do you cheat or HACK this game?  How do you SPOT THEM.

Must be PC users.

I can't believe that even today, companies selling these games can't stop hackers.  You would think there would be a sign-in code that checks to see if you have HACKED the program and if you have, you are OUT!

In my opinion, Cheating Ass-0 ruin the game for people who play honestly.  I have posted elsewhere that I  have absolutely no understanding of what type of person it takes to cheat and somehow get satisfaction from it.  I can only imagine what these clowns are like in real life.

I typically can't spot a cheater other than some of the same old tricks Ass-0 used to use in MoH:Spearhead.

Lag when you aim at them.

Enhanced Health so you couldn't kill them.

And, my favorite..... ONE SHOT WONDERS.  You would pump a magazine into them and they take one shot and kill you.

Also, some had these AIM modes that no matter what they were doing, fall off a building etc., they killed you.

Is this type of stuff going on here too??