42 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2010 9:06 AM by iidarkshadowoo RSS

CoD Vietnam is...

iidarkshadowoo
still just a rumor

Edit 1/09/09: There have recently been quite a few threads concerning CoD 7, Treyarch, Vietnam, and Rumors. Reaper said that this was really starting to get to me...well it is. I just don't like how an idiot would spread a rumor, because then someone else would believe them and they themselves would become idiots. When any information about the call of duty installment is released, it will be from Treyarch or Activision. Let's not worry too much about it, because think about it, what's the difference of knowing about a game 6 months before or 6 weeks before? We wouldn't be able to play it or enjoy it either way. They already have their mindset and we will see what they want us to see when they are ready. Let's go back to the OT that I knew and loved, the random threads with stupid and funny posts. Let's just have fun

The only factual information derived from Treyarch/Activision is that they are working on the next installment, it will be released on November 11, and from PlanetXbox360<<http://abstract360.com/2009/12/rumored-call-of-duty-vietnam-to-b e-more-story-heavy/>>- the developers are using some technologies and ideas from Modern Warfare. So for those of you Average Joes that like simple, you may be disappointed, and I say to you people=Ha, ha. To those of you who enjoy MW2, I say=High five/1 very nice  If I said it before, I'll say it again, Treyach gets its best ideas from Ifinity Ward *nah, im kidding, i said that maybe once or twice, but i like to exagerate )

As I've seen, unfortunately, the news or now I should say the rumors have spread quickly. Some sites are leaving out the most important facts-1)its coming from a source that we don't really know 2)Activision didn't even say anything.

Just hold on tight, we have plenty of time before it comes out. Just do something else, maybe play MW2, or walk that dog you got for christmas, or find a girlfriend, the list is endless
  • Re: CoD Vietnam is...
    Byzantine Bomb
    Thanks for the ehads up Shadow. Good job tearing that new kid talking about Map Pack 4 a new one.
    wikkiwild1
    Thanks for clarifying, a lot of rumours stating CoD Vietnam has been confirmed.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

find a girlfriend

whats a Girl again?
    lolzpudding
    http://www.vg247.com/2010/01/07/report-treyarchs-vietnam-call-of-duty-out-in-nov ember/

Apperantly, IW won't be making any Cod titles anymore.

lolzpudding wrote:

http://www.vg247.com/2010/01/07/report-treyarchs-vietnam-call-of-duty-out-in-nov ember/

why would they?
    they are swimming in money and
    more money
    KromeSpencerX
    First of all, I doubt that they'll quit making CoD games.  They've been around since CoD 1, and now isn't the time to gtfo.  Next off, I was told that a third party was coming into CoD, so that may be the 2011 release if true.
    lolzpudding

KromeSpencerX wrote:

First of all, I doubt that they'll quit making CoD games.  They've been around since CoD 1, and now isn't the time to gtfo.  Next off, I was told that a third party was coming into CoD, so that may be the 2011 release if true.

Maybe Bungie? nah, they wouldn't.
    KromeSpencerX
    I honestly don't remember what the name is, if whoever told me even gave me a name.

KromeSpencerX wrote:

well maybe i just blow up IW and placed a fake IW in its place?

KromeSpencerX wrote:

I honestly don't remember what the name is, if whoever told me even gave me a name.

its said to be one of Activision devs
    KromeSpencerX
    That wouldn't work, because a fake IW wasn't the name of it.  Possibly NOT REAL IW, but I don't remember.

Eh, perhaps.  I really didn't give a crap so I ignored it and moved on with life.

KromeSpencerX wrote:

That wouldn't work, because a fake IW wasn't the name of it.  Possibly NOT REAL IW, but I don't remember.

Eh, perhaps.  I really didn't give a crap so I ignored it and moved on with life.

no one answered my earlier question
    whats a Girl agian?
    lolzpudding
    * 7 Studios
        * Beenox
        * Budcat Creations
        * DemonWare
        * FreeStyleGames
        * High Moon Studios
        * Infinity Ward
        * Luxoflux
        * Radical entertainment
        * Raven Software
        * RedOctane
        * Toys For Bob
        * Treyarch
        * Vicarious Visions

*bizarre creations

maybe this can trigger you memory?
    Xtreme2494

lolzpudding wrote:

They just made 2 of the best selling FPS of all time. They'd be stupid to quit. It wouldn't happen. Especially with MW2 ending the way it did...
    iidarkshadowoo

lolzpudding wrote:

First off, I would just like to point out two things 1-That is a blog. 2-This is a fail

Ok, let's begin, shall we?
    *Cracks his knuckles*

The first paragraph speaks about how Treyarch will create a new vietnam based game, as rumored by some random guy we don't know, and told by CVG-who was rejected when trying to gain information from Activision. These are all lies for NO information was released except for what I stated, I'm not saying they're not possibilities, but they are simply not true.

Now for IW leaving? GTFO now, drop the computer, go outside and take in some fresh air. Yes, Ifinity Ward said they wanted to drop the Call of Duty title and just keep it Modern Warfare, and then they became more radical and actually wanted to leave because they were doing so well, but they have a contract with Activision.

VG247, really? We're suppose to listen to a bunch of letters and numbers? The only time you should waste my time is with reliable sources, reliable sources being DEVELOPERS AND WORKERS FROM ACTIVISION/IW/TREYARCH!

And Sledgehammer Games being the new company to be signed to take over the Call of Duty franchise? I can type in jokes of the day on google and find the same thing. You and that site are pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Sledgehammer Games has been signed by Activision. They made the game called Dead Space, and you think they are going to CoD?-I'm not a religious person but I think that's blasphemy. They are going to make a shooter/action game, but no info on that yet. I can tell you right now, I'm not interested.

lolzpudding wrote:

* 7 Studios
        * Beenox
        * Budcat Creations
        * DemonWare
        * FreeStyleGames
        * High Moon Studios
        * Infinity Ward
        * Luxoflux
        * Radical entertainment
        * Raven Software
        * RedOctane
        * Toys For Bob
        * Treyarch
        * Vicarious Visions

*bizarre creations

maybe this can trigger you memory?

wait are girls those things that we should like but cant get because we have been playing MW2?
    iidarkshadowoo

Xtreme2494 wrote:

lolzpudding wrote:

They just made 2 of the best selling FPS of all time. They'd be stupid to quit. It wouldn't happen. Especially with MW2 ending the way it did...

Yes, they're are such obvious hints that there will be a third modern warfare.
    1)They are doing so well, why would they stop
    2)In the MW2 trailor, at the elevator scene there are only three floors. It goes pass one, stops at two, but you can see there is three. I'm sure there are other easter eggs that people have found.
    3)The ending-well it says it all.
    KromeSpencerX

ivirtran wrote:

KromeSpencerX wrote:

whats a Girl agian?

idk i think something that is used for sammich making.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Xtreme2494 wrote:

lolzpudding wrote:

2)In the MW2 trailor, at the elevator scene there are only three floors. It goes pass one, stops at two, but you can see there is three. I'm sure there are other easter eggs that people have found.

dont believe everything you see

KromeSpencerX wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

KromeSpencerX wrote:

whats a Girl agian?

idk i think something that is used for sammich making.

i want a sammich
    lolzpudding
    Sorry for not being clear, it was just a rumor. I think what they meant was IW leaving Activision and Call of Duty. I believe that if this happens, they will still continue Modern Warfare, just without Call of duty in its name.
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Xtreme2494 wrote:

dont believe everything you see[/quote]

Bro, havent you seen the trailer for MW3 yet, the graphics and realism is AMAZING>>>http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ultra_realistic_modern_warfare

lolzpudding wrote:

Sorry for not being clear, it was just a rumor. I think what they meant was IW leaving Activision and Call of Duty. I believe that if this happens, they will still continue Modern Warfare, just without Call of duty in its name.

stop talking
    iidarkshadowoo

lolzpudding wrote:

Don't apologize, this is what the OT is all about. Take it or leave it

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Bro, havent you seen the trailer for MW3 yet, the graphics and realism is AMAZING>>>http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ultra_realistic_modern_warfare

Did you just call me Bro?
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Did you just call me Bro?

I'm sorry, I meant to say mom.
    Excuse me?
    you are to call me IVIRtran or Vice President IVIRtran
    unless you know much about my personal life you cant call me
    bro or dude or whatever else you can think of
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

Excuse me?

The past few days I have been utterly merciless. Do not bring about my fury.
    VP? pshhhh, I was Central Intelligence Officer, or on the 360 section, Le'Shadow. You got your info from me...BRO. HA, I said it, what now....dude?

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

Excuse me?

VP? pshhhh, I was Central Intelligence Officer, or on the 360 section, Le'Shadow. You got your info from me...BRO. HA, I said it, what now....dude?

Now i have you killed like i did with stewy
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Excuse me?

Now i have you killed like i did with stewy[/quote]

*Oh no he di-dent*
    Now I know you're not taking credit for Stewy's banishment.
    I single handedly reported 40 of Stewy's spams (This is no exaggeration).
    and who dealt with them?
    MaTtKs
    but i took out stewy himself
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

and who dealt with them?
    MaTtKs

Well I tortuted his mother to death so that a demon child like him could never spawn again. Yay, let us devour the fruits of our maidens, be gone, and I shall depart as well for the drapes have fallen over the skies as Luna takes her throne.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

and who dealt with them?
    MaTtKs

Well I tortuted his mother to death so that a demon child like him could never spawn again. Yay, let us devour the fruits of our maidens, be gone, and I shall depart as well for the drapes have fallen over the skies as Luna takes her throne.

you a real cocky 2nd LT
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

and who dealt with them?
    MaTtKs

you a real cocky 2nd LT

A couple more points and I'll be a cocky 1st Lt to you mister.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

to my Lt Colonel?
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

to my Lt Colonel?

Let's not get into ranks. Let's get into stats. I have 11 times as many wins as you and 3 times as many kills as you. I have a 1.99 kd on Domination. 1.75 on war. 1.54 on HQ. 1.41 on Sabotage. 1.23(with 24k of my kills/0 on TDM. and a 2.31 w/l on HC SnD(with the majority of my wins)

And I shall end on this with the last comment, good night to you.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

to my Lt Colonel?

Let's not get into ranks. Let's get into stats. I have 11 times as many wins as you and 3 times as many kills as you. I have a 1.99 kd on Domination. 1.75 on war. 1.54 on HQ. 1.41 on Sabotage. 1.23(with 24k of my kills/0 on TDM. and a 2.31 w/l on HC SnD(with the majority of my wins)

And I shall end on this with the last comment, good night to you.

i dont give a damn about stats
    rusty21
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology/2010/01/07/call-of-duty-next-stop-vietna m-plus-infinity-ward-not-developing-modern-warfare-3-115875-21950004/
    x iM a N ii A k
    I would be happy with a Vietnam game in the CoD series. =D
    reaper2792

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

rusty21 wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology/2010/01/07/call-of-duty-next-stop-vietna m-plus-infinity-ward-not-developing-modern-warfare-3-115875-21950004/

The next call of duty site should allow you to delete posts you don't like.

that sounds like a good idea, but then there would be no posts. Somebody always takes something the wrong way. I hate to say it but i feel you are kinda taking this topic a little to seriously. Your letting it bother you when you really should just ignore the thread. Just my opinion
    iidarkshadowoo
    Bump