34 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2010 7:05 AM by SoylentBob RSS

FML

iidarkshadowoo
You know what it means, and I know what it means.Post the most embarrassing and awful stories you have. Tell the truth, because the more honest, the funnier it is. If you're a bit shy just remember, no one knows you in real life. So post away.
I'll start...
I was making out with my girlfriend in my room. About two minutes into it, my dog walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my girlfriend tells me to stop, rolls over, and starts petting my dog. FML

(That's the best I can think of for now :p)
  • Re: FML
    reaper2792
    I actually dont know what FML means. But i see where your going with the story.

It was the last day of school in 4th grade and i wanted to be the first kid outside. I filled up my backpack as fast as i could and ran towards the staircase. I forgot to zip the backpack closed and as i got halfway down the staircase my entire backpack emptied everywhere. Well with 400 people charging towards me i had nothing to do but stand and watch all my stuff getting trampled on. I was the last kid outside
    SoylentBob
    I was making out with shadow's girlfriend when his dog walks in and jumps on the bed.
    I swear to God, I have to decide, do I finish or do I stop the dog?
    I finished. And then I stole the dog.
    iidarkshadowoo

SoylentBob wrote:

I was making out with shadow's girlfriend when his dog walks in and jumps on the bed.

First off we went out for only 3 weeks, we didn't stay just friends, and three months later she gets herpes, so jokes on you.
    Fourth off, that would be considered ****, sicko.
    Seventh off, his name is Jeremy and he likes it when you tickle his balls, so have fun

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

You know what it means, and I know what it means.Post the most embarrassing and awful stories you have. Tell the truth, because the more honest, the funnier it is. If you're a bit shy just remember, no one knows you in real life. So post away.
    I'll start...
    I was making out with my girlfriend in my room. About two minutes into it, my dog walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my girlfriend tells me to stop, rolls over, and starts petting my dog. FML

or i could go to Fmylife.com
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

I'll start...

I completely reccomend it, in fact, I want this thread to die so it can stay as a 5 star thread.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

I'll start...

I completely reccomend it, in fact, I want this thread to die so it can stay as a 5 star thread.

5 stars?
    iidarkshadowoo

ivirtran wrote:

5 stars?

Wow, you would. You're gonna get it. You won' see it coming, but you will get it.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

ivirtran wrote:

5 stars?

Wow, you would. You're gonna get it. You won' see it coming, but you will get it.

yea online forums
    Jonesey5709
    Back on Topic:

Me and my girlfriend were home for lunch i go in the kitchen and make us some tacos and when i come back asking her what she wanted  to drink i notice that she is on my bed taking her clothes off. So we start making out and doing other stuff =) and about 15 min later the fire alarm goes off i immediently ran into the kitchen  to notice the ground beef was on fire i immedietly put out the fire when i get back in the room my gf was puting on her clothes pissed off at me for ruining her day... FML!!

Jonesey5709 wrote:

Back on Topic:

Me and my girlfriend were home for lunch i go in the kitchen and make us some tacos and when i come back asking her what she wanted  to drink i notice that she is on my bed taking her clothes off. So we start making out and doing other stuff =) and about 15 min later the fire alarm goes off i immediently ran into the kitchen  to notice the ground beef was on fire i immedietly put out the fire when i get back in the room my gf was puting on her clothes pissed off at me for ruining her day... FML!!

ahahah loser
    IVIRGirl is like a robot
    must listen to orders
    Trinity30!
    FML = F My life?
    Is your life hot, cause that is the only way I'd do it.

Phlapjax wrote:

What if you had a few beers in you?  That magic elixir does wonders on making chicks better looking.

Oh, and to the OP, I have a simple solution to your dog problem.  The next time he does that, punch him in the face or kick him in the ribs.  He will learn fairly quickly.
    Snakedoctor59

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

I'll start...
    I was making out with my dog in my room. About two minutes into it, my girlfirnd walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my dog  rolls over, and starts playing with my Girlfriend. Man's best friend my ass.

Fixed

Was the dog cute?

IntoTheVoid wrote:

Phlapjax wrote:

What if you had a few beers in you?  That magic elixir does wonders on making chicks better looking.

that would make me go after the dog.
    reaper2792
    I hate when you go out for lunch on your job and forget your wallet. I was getting chinese food the other day and i was starving. I ordered, sat there and read a magazine for a few minutes. They called my name so i went to go pay and realized i forgot my wallet. So i did the classic "i gotta go to my car" line and got out of there real fast. Didnt go back for about 2 months
    GIRLY_BONES
    I was 13 at the time and I was getting the bus back from school and the bus was completely packed with people so I couldn't grab a bar or a handle to keep my balance and then the bus quickly turned a corner and fell onto this old geezers lap!  FM-bloody-L!

GIRLY_BONES wrote:

I was 13 at the time and I was getting the bus back from school and the bus was completely packed with people so I couldn't grab a bar or a handle to keep my balance and then the bus quickly turned a corner and fell onto this old geezers lap!  FM-bloody-L!

So that happened a couple of months ago?
    GIRLY_BONES
    No, why do you think that?
    SoylentBob

reaper2792 wrote:

I hate when you go out for lunch on your job and forget your wallet. I was getting chinese food the other day and i was starving. I ordered, sat there and read a magazine for a few minutes. They called my name so i went to go pay and realized i forgot my wallet. So i did the classic "i gotta go to my car" line and got out of there real fast. Didnt go back for about 2 months

Where'd you park?

Everybody, remember where we parked!
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Qrzhj9BboxA/R8bOk5EzPbI/AAAAAAAAAx0/_-KL9e7Yvw0/s400/c arinacage.jpg

iidarkshadowoo

Snakedoctor59 wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

I'll start...
    I was making out with my dog in my room. About two minutes into it, my girlfirnd walks in and jumps on the bed with us. Without hesitation, my dog  rolls over, and starts playing with my Girlfriend. Man's best friend my ass.

Fixed

Was the dog cute?

Ahh, thats hilarious
    reaper2792

GIRLY_BONES wrote:

I gotta ask, if you were thirteen and taking a bus back from school, why was there an old geezer on the bus? Did the bus driver check his ID to make sure he went to the school?
    reaper2792

SoylentBob wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

Where'd you park?

Everybody, remember where we parked!
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Qrzhj9BboxA/R8bOk5EzPbI/AAAAAAAAAx0/_-KL9e7Yvw0/s400/c arinacage.jpg

far, why do you think it took me 2 months. No, i parked in the parking lot outside, but i didnt have my wallet, it was at work. So instead of driving back to work and then back to Ching Wa i just didnt go back. I didnt want to feel like an idiot, which is why i didnt go back for so long
    GIRLY_BONES
    Anyone can go on a bus you don't really get many school buses in England so I taken the public bus.
    SoylentBob
    You forgot where you parked, didn't you?
    http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/park-web.jpg
    iidarkshadowoo
    What? Where could you possibly park this? http://toddlertoys365.com/uploaded_images/car-toys-for-toddler-714166.jpg
    GIRLY_BONES
    If you left your wallet at work why didn't you go back for it rather than driving off?
    reaper2792
    I remember exactly where i parked. Kinda hard to forget

http://images.travelpod.com/users/senorbrian/canada.1131758160.img_0059.jpg

my bike on the other hand

http://img2.travelblog.org/Photos/2144/10481/f/43203-Amsterdam-Bike-Parking-Lot -4.jpg
    Ive been there, they really do park like this in amsterdam
    reaper2792

GIRLY_BONES wrote:

If you left your wallet at work why didn't you go back for it rather than driving off?

because my job is a 10 minute drive to the chinese place. I wasnt gonna drive back to work, get my wallet, drive back to chinese place and pay for the food then drive back to work again to eat it. It just wouldnt make any sense
    SoylentBob
    You coulda et there.

Asides, I seen how you park at work.
    http://www.americandigest.org/mt-archives/ax_garage-thumb.jpg
    I don't get chinese food that often so I would have drove back for it.
    reaper2792
    I eat it atleast once a week. NY has one on every corner so i just went to a different place for the next two months
    the_duce

SoylentBob wrote:

hahahahahahahaha
    SoylentBob
    I believe someone may have deduced my veiled movie reference.