1 2 3 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2010 1:57 PM by -pictureframe- RSS

What do you see?

iidarkshadowoo
I see 11 consecutive spams by Groby all on the first page, does anyone else smell the diesel of the van tank coming this way, :tankguy:

I see I forgot to put the dvd in the box.

I see the morning rain clouds up my window.
  • 1. Re: Do you smell that?
    jedimastershark
    I just smell someone who is trying to get a promotion (just a guess), I also smell someone that needs to calm down and not create spam himself complaining about someone elses' spam.
  • 2. What do you see?
    iidarkshadowoo

JediMaster Shark wrote:

I just smell someone who is trying to get a promotion (just a guess), I also smell someone that needs to calm down and not create spam himself complaining about someone elses' spam.

I see you see too much.

I also see you judge me incorrectly. I am neither angered nor annoyed by Groby.

I see you are in fact the one who should calm down.

I also see you are being shallow seeing as to how this cannot be the first time you have encountered a complaint about a complaint thread. I have seen many, and I am sure you seen quite a few yourself.

I see my waffles are ready (Yes I see what time it is, I don't care, I just feel like eating them).

What do you guys see?
  • 3. Re: What do you see?
    jedimastershark

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

JediMaster Shark wrote:

I see you see too much.

I also see you judge me incorrectly. I am neither angered nor annoyed by Groby.

I see you are in fact the one who should calm down.

I also see you are being shallow seeing as to how this cannot be the first time you have encountered a complaint about a complaint thread. I have seen many, and I am sure you seen quite a few yourself.

I see my waffles are ready (Yes I see what time it is, I don't care, I just feel like eating them).

What do you guys see?

I see me too much too, however are you suggesting that you do not want to see me here

Certainly sounds like you are

Did I seem uncalm to you, I was mearly stating the irony of you creating a spam thread about spam threads...

Of course we have all seen complaint threads about complaint threads and to be honest, every time I see them I laugh because of the irony. I have informed you because I like you enough to prevent you from making yourself look stupid, if you would no longer like me to try and help you, please inform me.

Waffles are an essential part of the food piramid

• 4. Re: What do you see?
    iidarkshadowoo
    I see you are very interesting.

I can see as to how you might speculate the conception that I do not want to see you, but this is not true.

I can see you have not seen me to often seeing as to how I usually do these things. I come here for the fun, whether it may be seen as funny, stupid, serious, or questionable, it's all for my enjoyment and my enjoyment only. You can't have any.

I see now that I should have made more waffles.
  • 5. Re: What do you see?
    jedimastershark
    MaTtks calls interesting weird

Good to hear, now I won't have to kill you

Well as long as your enjoyment doesn't iratate teh mods

I've got plenty any ways

• 6. Re: What do you see?
    iidarkshadowoo

JediMaster Shark wrote:

Well as long as your enjoyment doesn't iratate teh mods

I see you have forgotten one of our late president's most memorable quotes- I have nothing to fear, but fear itself (with the exception of teh kittehz, some of them can be real dangerous).
  • 7. Re: What do you see?
    Byzantine Bomb
    *Cowers in fear*
  • 8. Re: What do you see?
    I see 14 posts by groby in the last 22 hours
  • 9. Re: What do you see?
    Byzantine Bomb
    You guys see alot, trying using your other seven senses.
1 2 3 Previous Next