16 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2010 12:26 PM by kotakid91 RSS

CoD 7- Pack a Punch/Headshots

A Ninjakitty
After you finish all the head shots for a group of weapons in CoD 7 you should get a Pack a Punch "camo" for one gun of your choice in that category. It would be like the gold weapons of CoD 4, but I would rather be able to choose which weapon gets the look rather than having one chosen for us.

I think the Pack a Punch look is awesome. It's much better than gold or any of the camos on IW's games.

What do you think?
  • Re: CoD 7- Pack a Punch/Headshots
    iidarkshadowoo
    I'd rather get gold for guns. Maybe 250 headshots for each gun in an a group, or 1000 headshots for a golden camo.
    Administrator
    Pack a Punch camo would be awesome

Wan Hu 1500 wrote:

Pack a Punch camo would be awesome

Agreed...Love looking at my guns down sights that are Pack-A-Punched - Love it's look and shine...I would love this as a camo option
    i agree with this, but why not have it for every gun?  You should post this in these threads:

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=233078[/code:1ee2zqas]

and this one

[code:1ee2zqas]www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=233762

ZiegHail

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

I'd rather get gold for guns. Maybe 250 headshots for each gun in an a group, or 1000 headshots for a golden camo.

Gold is cool, but lets be honest, its nowhere near as ossum as The Runic Designs and Chrome jobs from the pack-a-punch. and. . .

No no no no no no no no challenges for headshots over 150, thats one of the worst things about modern suckfest 3000, kills up to maybe 300 is cool, but seriously 2500 headshots? Thats just dumb.
    Byzantine Bomb
    I would refuse to pay for camouflage for guns when I can buy more guns.
    ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0
    id rather get gold cammos.
    A Ninjakitty

Byzantine Bomb wrote:

I would refuse to pay for camouflage for guns when I can buy more guns.

Who said anything about paying? It's simple- earn all of the headshots for all of the guns in a given category and you get to choose one weapon from that catagory to appear (but not have the same damage/abilities) Pack a Punched.

Although buying more guns would be cool, I don't think Treyarch would ever do it. Little kids that couldn't afford the gun packs would complain that one of the guns that you could purchase is OP, which would be "unfair" because they couldn't get points from mommy and daddy to use it. It would be a mess unless it was free. Hmmmm.... free weapon DLC for CoD 7, Treyarch?
    Gator Pin

A Ninjakitty wrote:

After you finish all the head shots for a group of weapons in CoD 7 you should get a Pack a Punch "camo" for one gun of your choice in that category. It would be like the gold weapons of CoD 4, but I would rather be able to choose which weapon gets the look rather than having one chosen for us.

I think the Pack a Punch look is awesome. It's much better than gold or any of the camos on IW's games.

What do you think?

You sir are a pioneer and I take my hat off to you for that is a truly good idea.
    iidarkshadowoo

Gator Pin wrote:

A Ninjakitty wrote:

What do you think?

You sir are a pioneer and I take my hat off to you for that is a truly good idea.

Umm...I've been hearing this idea since der reise came out. "Ooh mi'z god, this camo be cool, i can haz in next update?"
    I Love Wigs
    Golden guns are stupid.
    iidarkshadowoo

I Love Wigs wrote:

Golden guns are stupid.

I use to have respect for you, now it is lost. At least it's more realistic.
    A Ninjakitty

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Gator Pin wrote:

A Ninjakitty wrote:

What do you think?

Umm...I've been hearing this idea since der reise came out. "Ooh mi'z god, this camo be cool, i can haz in next update?"

Really? I've only been in the community for a short time, so I never heard that... I kinda feel bad now. I thought I had this awesome idea for CoD 7 that NO ONE else though of.. damn. Well either way, gold guns is IW's thing, so I don't really want to see Treyarch make a straight up copy of the camos. I think Pack a Punch is unique and pretty damn cool looking.
    iidarkshadowoo

A Ninjakitty wrote:

Really? I've only been in the community for a short time, so I never heard that... I kinda feel bad now. I thought I had this awesome idea for CoD 7 that NO ONE else though of.. damn. Well either way, gold guns is IW's thing, so I don't really want to see Treyarch make a straight up copy of the camos. I think Pack a Punch is unique and pretty damn cool looking.

Well camos don't mean much, it's the gun that counts. In war, soldiers don't care about how pretty the outside of their gun looks,
    chargers84
    id like to see a ghillie wrap for the sniper rifles.
    That would be pretty cool