15 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2010 9:33 PM by majorrodriguez RSS

Post Your Epic Troll Moments

iidarkshadowoo
Post your epic trolling moments, or just quotes from other users towards you that make you feel dominate/special in general.

HARD2KILL NY wrote:

Atention dark shadow.You win! After one year of conversation.I have discovered you are the true forum smart ass,genius,local jesus,possibly a homo pedophlie and king! God bless your wit and humor i bow to you,just not in front of you 

SplittinWigs wrote:

I see that too, my accuracy is 20% not sure where the negative comes from, but I'm sure your just being clever, you funny/funny man.

Blackflamers wrote:

i sent u xbox live friend request.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

I know, I denied it

IntoTheVoid wrote:

I may have overestimated you.

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Why are you so mad tran?

ivirtran wrote:

shutup dark

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

:D

I have only been trolling for a couple of months now, and I believe I can be considered a full-fledged troll...(in the OT only)

Now your turn. (5 bucks says I will be quoted at least twice)

YES!!! I already have 1 star, now I know I'm on the right track! Thanks :razz:
  • Re: Post Your Epic Troll Moments
    GUN FU masta killa
    Yeah, i save all of me good trollin' for the youtube...

do those moments count?
    -pictureframe-

GUN FU masta killa wrote:

Yeah, i save all of me good trollin' for the youtube...

do those moments count?

I'd say so. Go ahead!

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Post your epic trolling moments, or just quotes from other users towards you that make you feel dominate/special in general.

IntoTheVoid wrote:

I may have overestimated you.

How is that an example of an "epic troll moment"?  I could see if I said "I may have underestimated you", but I can't figure out why you would take pleasure in someone thinking you're an idiot. There is a difference between being a Troll and being an idiot, albeit a small one.

My best trolling moments ended up as deleted threads, therefore I cannot reference any specific quotes.  I do recall in the "RIP Dimebag Darrell" Thread getting into it with BCA2, and asking him if "BCA" stood for "Barely Comprehends Anything". (I cracked myself up on that one.)

My favorite was back in 1998 when the Yankees were playing the Braves in the World Series.  The forum on the Yankees website was horrible and empty, but the forum on the Braves site was pretty good and full of people.  I signed up as "BronxBomber" and terrorized them through out the whole series.  My crowning moment was the thread I created telling them that "Hee-Haw" was not a documentary. The Yanks swept the series and the following day, only Yankee fans were in the Braves forum.
    N8-N
    I posted a thread in the Wii forum a few months ago, that said something like:
    "Isn't the new nazi zombies awesome!  But, then again, ALL the nazi zombies are great!"

It was deleted and I got banned for "spamming"....
    majorrodriguez
    I enjoyed this moment:

MajorRodriguez wrote:

Xtreme2494 wrote:

^ Yessir, Mr. OP sir.

http://tinyurl.com/LINKtoApicture

And, I enjoyed this a little... Not as much.

MajorRodriguez wrote:

N@gyuh wrote:

Please do not think i want to argue about this...

Too late...

Snakedoctor59

N8-N wrote:

"Isn't the new nazi zombies awesome!  But, then again, ALL the nazi zombies are great!"

Dude, you were not banned for spamming.  You were banned for posting in a wii forum.
    N8-N
    Well, we all know how MatTks loves his Wii....
    -pictureframe-
    Haha, I'd like to see the story behind some of these
    hells warrior
    Epic troll moments....epic troll moments...... HEY POWDER! (no he was not the one trolling)
    -pictureframe-

hells warrior wrote:

Epic troll moments....epic troll moments...... HEY POWDER! (no he was not the one trolling)

Eh, give it a rest.
    Trinity30!
    I can't remember any epic troll moments on my behalf. But I have surely put some people in their place whilst on these fourms.
    SaMo94-

N8-N wrote:

This is the definition of epic.
    Byzantine Bomb
    Snickers warm my face reading this.
    Horrorman

SaMo94- wrote:

N8-N wrote:

This is the definition of epic.

yea indeed
    majorrodriguez
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I haz good one.

I really enjoyed this wun!

MajorRodriguez wrote:

***Thank you for calling Major's Incorporated***

We are sorry, but an agent could not answer your call. Try calling during business hours which are 8am to 8pm - Monday through Friday.

Please have your Credit Card ready so that we may record your account info for future refrences.

THE FOLLOWING IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE:
    Welcome to the Call of Duty: World at War Suggestions Sub Fourm. If you are calling in reguards to Call of Duty: World at War... please press 1. If you are calling, but you cannot understand this message because you are Hispanic and you, "No Speak Ingles", Please Hang up and try again. If you are calling in reguards to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and you have not "got da point yut" then please press 2. A forum tro- um... agent will be with you soon.

To repeat this menu... please press #.

You can find it her... http://callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=235641