ADuBzZz
OK, First Of all Anyone who thinks Treyarch should
Bring Zombie's Back Say I and next it was amazingly
smart of them to put it in there in the first place
because they made so much money off of it comment
for any info or opinions.

• Re: Zombies Come Back Please
    cl100
    I would like to see more zombie maps. Hopefully more maps with the disc instead of just one and additional maps as DLC. An area 51 map would be cool even if there aren't aliens as enemies but instead would be frozen in containers or something. More easter eggs and i think it would be good if the new zombie maps tie the new story with the one in World at War. I'd also like to see a Zombie game made by Treyarch in the future with a campaign and co-op mode.
    iidarkshadowoo
    Well since you said please...I'll think about it.
    yeah zombies was the only good thign about WaW. They need to have more than one map that comes with the game and have a separate ranking system (matchmaking) for zombies. include weapon attachments, create a class, all perks/equipment. I dont know if trey arch realized it, but nazi zombies was better than the entire game of Left for Dead. and its just a bonus mission basically. also, they need to be more careful about glitches, the only bad part of zombies.
    i go hard
    i
    iSnapple
    1. Requesting for all players to have a microphone and not be in a party. In my experience its frustrating when only 1 or 2 people have a mic besides you.
    2. Gun upgrading!!! This made Der Riese extremely fun with the different variety of guns you could get. Maybe it should be more than once.
    3. A story. But it should maybe have cinematics or make it a little less hidden.
    4. A whole lot of guns, I love variety! (=
    5. Make it not that competitive... somehow. It should be a challenge to get to the farthest round possible, not the most points. Yes i know it's already pretty much like that I like it that way though.
    6. More than 1 free map. I'm pretty sure Treyarch will do that but it would be nice (=
    7. Attachments when you upgrade, Or that you can buy off the wall.

Thats my wishlist but its kind of a repost, but not a thread, I just wanna get it out there
    pistol11082
    Zombies was my 2nd favorite thing about WaW. it was just sick. but it would be cool to add cinematic stuff to it like assanations and stuff. maybe even vechicles in it would be really cool
    ByakuganMaster6
    Yea I couldn agree more. Nazi Zombies was way too much fun it really needs to keep going rthey should that would be rally offical!!!!!!!!! I would kill die anything for more maps of Nazi Zombies!!!!!!!!!!
    josexxx
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    black titan
    Yes, I definitely think that there should be more zombies in the new game. I loved the pack a punch and think that there should be similar zombie modes on new maps. They need to have attachments and should make it where you can customize your start out class or skip to the highest wave you've gotten to with a random weapon set. Because i hate starting out again on the first 6 waves cuz it can get very tedious.
    hiuleep
    wouldn't be a little confusing to have to much guns and upgrading? But more nazi zombie maps would be good. Maybe every ten rounds there could be a different
    bonus level insted of dogs???
    xXAntagonistXxx
    yea i wish you could request for everyone to have a mic
    xXxH4YDOSxXx
    i hope so but make it possible to do more then 20 rounds
    BEASTMODE93
    man that would be really great if they do bring Zombies back! please do it tryarch!!
    vip3rgt9
    So are zombie confirmed for Black Ops or not?
    xBRITISHLEMONx
    I agree that there should be Zombies in Black Ops it was a huge hit in World At War and im sure it will be a even BIGGER hit in Black Ops P.S i cant wait until Black ops it looks amazing
    Zombies was a big hit with the DLC and treyarch made a lot of money with all the gameing platforms, but it wasnt all ways fun... you'd allways get the glitcher which spoiled the game realy,  Be smart and put a Beta out with the multiplayer
    I totally agree with everyones comments i think Treyarch should bring Nazi zombies back and i would be suprised if they don't.

I would like to see a seperate ranking system (No prestiges) ; Also add some of the PC nazi zombie maps that pepeople made because i've seen them and they are good : Also all the guns in campaign and multiplayer should be available in nazi zombies.
    jrfizzle3
    I. Here are some additions I would like to see
    1. 4 player local zombie co-op
    2. option of choosing a matchmaking game with people with mics
    3. more than 4 ppl on a zombie map because more people is always more fun
    4. faster DLC packs for just zombies because thats all ppl bought them for anyway... we don't want more multiplayer maps just zombie maps
    Statewars Hockey
    I believe there is at least a 99% chance of zombies returning......
    BeastlyTZA
    They Should Bring The Zombies back it is in the Treyach Company Now i hope that it is in Black Ops Thats What I am Waiting For in the new Game
    Z FuLgUr LaTr0
    ========================
    .................................................[]
    .................................................[][/color
    [color=#c2d1aa].................................................
    []
    =========================
    xREGIMEx
    Dang i love yalls Idea's!!!

I agree
    tornadokiller5
    pIe
    Polaris Variant
    You know what would be interesting?

Zombies that are much faster, but much easier to kill.  Think Zombieland or Dawn of the Dead (2004). 

What do you guys think?