2 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2010 12:38 PM by COMMANDO_MAXX RSS

map pack 4?

brandonXawesome
Should call of duty World at war make another map pack since alot of people are still playing it and getting board of the other ones
  • Re: map pack 4?
    vTOwnage
    Well, right now the main focus is on CoD:BO, the whole studio infact is working on it. This leaves little time to focus on WaW as it is already 1 1/2 years old. So in a common sense, no, there will not be another map pack. If your bored of the maps on consoles though pick up a copy of WaW for the PC; theres loads of custom maps to enjoy!
  • Re: map pack 4?
    COMMANDO_MAXX
    Lately i have been watching alot of youtube videos that suggest that a 4th map pack for nazi zombies might come out and it might be at area 51 in the US. I hope that a new map pack does come soon, I wish in a new zombie map that when you and your team get to a high level (like level 50) that you can go out side and a tank that u all go on (1 driver, 1 turret gunner, and two other players that can sit on the back and shoot at zombies/slightly repair the tank) It would have to be a large map but it would be alot of fun. If they do make another map pack for zombies I just wish that when you get a weapon that has a bipod that you can actually use the bipod, I hate how u cant do that. Well thanks if u read this and I think that We the Gamers should make it very clear to the Treyarch Team that a new map pack would be great