http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaz7r2r_Fik&feature=youtu.be&a

wow...
  • Re: Medal of Honor multiplayer trailer
    Xtreme2494
    Looks epic.
    Horrorman
    that looks amazing wohoo
  • EA and Dice ready to take over the FPS industry?
    Sunavagun
    They seem to be pretty serious about knocking off Activision while Treyarch and Activision are sitting back thinking Black Ops will sell itself. BIG MISTAKE considering MW2 peaked and floored the COD franchise all at the same time.

Bad Company 2, plus Vietnam expansion pack this winter
    Medal of honor

This is a serious threat.
  • Re: EA and Dice ready to take over the FPS industry?
    Sunavagun

AchmedAhkbar wrote:

they wont

But it's Dice. not a no-name company. Dice was voted best gaming company going right now. All they need to do is find the formula to attract a wider audience, ala a simpler type of gamestyle. By the looks of Medal of honor, this is going to be like Modern Warfare (smaller warfare) unlike Bad Company 2 which is a bigger warfare type of game.

If they find the formula between Bad company and Modern Warfare, I guarantee you they take over the industry. If you played Battlefield games, you know those dudes can make a shooter.
    withtheMilk
    If Treyarch is not thinking right, yes they will take over any second. But of course, theres always Respawn Entertainment
    I'm eagerly waiting for ReSpawn to announce something. Unfortunately we will have to wait for the court case of West & Zampella v. Activision first.
    Black_NapalmPS3
    i don't know the Vietnam dlc for BF:BC2 looks sexy not going to lie ...
    yates435
    Black ops wont break any records, but will manage to hold its own.  And next year, mw3 will drop and probably destroy the previous(mw2) record. Dice is good, but their not great. i'm not much of a fan of their games. or even EA for that matter.
    Aussienitro2
    No they wont, they still cant get movement and the look and intuative feel of the weapons right, something COD does so well. I'm all for competition but I dont hold high hopes for MoH.
    Black_NapalmPS3

Aussienitro2 wrote:

No they wont, they still cant get movement and the look and intuative feel of the weapons right, something COD does so well. I'm all for competition but I dont hold high hopes for MoH.

hmmmmmmm ya because an AK-47 has no recoil in real life right????? well that's what CoD tought me ......
    vileself

Sunavagun wrote:

They seem to be pretty serious about knocking off Activision while Treyarch and Activision are sitting back thinking Black Ops will sell itself. BIG MISTAKE considering MW2 peaked and floored the COD franchise all at the same time.

Medal of honor

MoH just looks like a blatant CoD ripoff. Before they showed the demo the lady promised no camping yet during the demo everyone was just standing in one spot. Someone was spamming an M203 aswell. The guns had zero recoil. Even in the MP trailer there were people getting knifed...it was a fail all around.

The Black Ops demo was far more impressive and promising. Treyarch has nothing to worry about. Dont forget that BO ships earlier than MoH too, so it even has that advantagte.

CoD is king. Hands down.
    Ur L4st Breath

VileSelf wrote:

Sunavagun wrote:

Medal of honor

MoH just looks like a blatant CoD ripoff. Before they showed the demo the lady promised no camping yet during the demo everyone was just standing in one spot. Someone was spamming an M203 aswell. The guns had zero recoil. Even in the MP trailer there were people getting knifed...it was a fail all around.

The Black Ops demo was far more impressive and promising. Treyarch has nothing to worry about. Dont forget that BO ships earlier than MoH too, so it even has that advantagte.

CoD is king. Hands down.

Exactly what he said. Nothing else to say but

"Cod is King. HANDS DOWN!
    Dunkaccino
    Gonna give this a fair chance. I am sure DICE will probably treat their consumers much better than treyarch.

Looks nice
    Black_NapalmPS3
    CoD was king from CoD 1-4 but there games have been going down hill since then....
    arthas125
    MoH MP = BFBC2 clone
    daHawk

VileSelf wrote:

CoD is king. Hands down.

three things wrong here-
    1. CoD still hasnt shown us any MP, or any solid details on it for that matter,
    2. MoH isnt even in the public beta stage yet, problems will be found out and fixed, weapons balanced, etc...
    3. MoH is out before Black Ops, and unless i'm incorrect by your standards, having a piloted helicopter in Black ops is a BC2 rip off.
    Xtreme2494
    Until I see anything from Treyarch in regards to MP, MoH take it. Call of Duty was king until WaW. Since World at War, it's sucked. I love BC2. Dice knows how to make a game. They know how to make a great, attractive game. I'm looking forward to MoH.

If Treyarch decides to f*ck with us and not release a beta, MoH already has it beat. There is no doubt Black Ops will outsell MoH but in terms of quality, it looks like it's gonna be a tight race. Beta for MoH next week, looking forward to that as well.
    lol, im gunna miss soooo much work this fall/winter, it not even funny. for the record, that trailer looked amazing! a little COD, a little BC. i would say its got potential!
    s-a-n-t-e-r-i-a
    I was hoping to see something different from DICE but I can't say I'm suprised they're playing it safe with the MP system that they have in previous games.

Purchasing this game for me looks bleak now. Most likely I'll give it a rent.
    Horrorman
    yo guys watch this
    24 players, not like CoD´s only 12, we see it´s possible...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-medal-of/101343

DanielWW2
    One word: DICE.
    Horrorman

DanielWW2 wrote:

One word: DICE.

correct
    craftyshot

arthas125 wrote:

MoH MP = BFBC2 clone

Dude thats exactly what i thought when i saw the trailer everything was the same! The motions, vehicles, everything! I have BFBC2 its a fun game ya but i dont like the slow pace of it and i thought MOH would turn out way better looking then it did in that trailer.

I swear they cloned that game from BFBC2 it looked so the same and everything which i dont like as much as COD games.
    daHawk
    i find it funny, the guys on this forum think it looks like BC2, and the guys on the BC2 forum think it looks like CoD, well, it's neither, so dont make any assumptions from looking at a short view of never before seen gameplay.

daHawk wrote:

i find it funny, the guys on this forum think it looks like BC2, and the guys on the BC2 forum think it looks like CoD, well, it's neither, so dont make any assumptions from looking at a short view of never before seen gameplay.

If you do not think this looks like a reskinned Battlefield BC2, then you didn't play the game.

they just added different guns and new animation when you skill someone.

I'm personally going to give it a shot, because I do not think any of those previous things were bad, but if they wanted to add to BC 2, they didn't have to put a different name on it.
    Horrorman
    11 minutes of MoH multiplayer

http://www.gamereport.de/game/Medal-of-Honor/videos/EBpDqCsWWsHw5QuPdUTqW2T02pA8ezd2/74230_MedalOfHonorE32010MultiplayerGameplayMovie_1.flv/sd/

gorillahands4

splittinwigs wrote:

daHawk wrote:

If you do not think this looks like a reskinned Battlefield BC2, then you didn't play the game.

they just added different guns and new animation when you skill someone.

I'm personally going to give it a shot, because I do not think any of those previous things were bad, but if they wanted to add to BC 2, they didn't have to put a different name on it.

I am curious to see how the Score Chain mechanic plays out in the game.  It could definitely add a new dynamic/incentive not seen in other current FPS games. 

And taking a look at the animations you can tell rather easily that the Frost Engine is driving this (which may not necessarily be a bad thing).  I know DICE stated they would utilize their engine, but in a reboot of a completely different FPS, one would hope you would not be able to look at a gametrailer and tell almost immediately that its the Frost Engine.  Of course there still is a beta so maybe they can polish out some of those similarities between this and it's BFBC console brethren.
    reaper2792
    I've always been a big fan of Medal of Honor so i will def. be buying this game. Trailer looks awesome
    Horrorman

reaper2792 wrote:

I've always been a big fan of Medal of Honor so i will def. be buying this game. Trailer looks awesome

yea same here. At least we see some multiplayer footage...I wonder why we do not see any Black Ops multiplayer footage !?
    reaper2792

Horrorman wrote:

reaper2792 wrote:

yea same here. At least we see some multiplayer footage...I wonder why we do not see any Black Ops multiplayer footage !?

I think cause they know 80% of people who buy it, only buy it for MP. There is still 145 days left til the release. They know showing footage of MP this early in the stage will lessen the 'amped' feeling. Plus, they are probably trying to amp people for the SP mode since that is what making a game is really all about. The MP is just suppose to be an extra.