1 44 45 46 47 48 Previous Next 1,194 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2011 6:29 AM by xx CODFATHER o Go to original post RSS
  • 450. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    pepperoni3
    i think prestige should get you extra unlocks i mean why not those who prestige have to lose everything and start over again then there are the noobs that stick at top level and just camp corners with all the bs weapons in the game like the thing that made mw2 suck big time aside from glitch fest and the fact that iw sucks and are greddy douches was the shotguns being sniper riffles at least we can sit back and take note that treyarch is making this one and it wont suck like iw trash and for the fan boys who are going to flame me for that blow your father
  • 451. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    theartofkc
    i think you should have medal's next to your gamertag for prestige or on your character model
  • 452. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    Maybe even a free gamerpic for each prestige reached. Of the prestige badge reached.
  • 453. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    ScO Hi11Bi11y 2.0

pepperoni3 wrote:

i think prestige should get you extra unlocks i mean why not those who prestige have to lose everything and start over again then there are the noobs that stick at top level and just camp corners with all the bs weapons in the game like the thing that made mw2 suck big time aside from glitch fest and the fact that iw sucks and are greddy douches was the shotguns being sniper riffles at least we can sit back and take note that treyarch is making this one and it wont suck like iw trash and for the fan boys who are going to flame me for that blow your father

haha wow.
  • 454. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    MrBlueHair
    Do you people READ?? Before you post any more comments go to the beginning of the thread and read the very FIRST post. They don't want things that will make people hack, boost, glitch their way to 10th prestige because of the super unlocks you get. so making new upgraded unlocks for prestige's would be the exact thing they said not to post?
  • 455. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    tornadokiller5
    i would like different types of knives with the same stats as a normal knife just different look. example unlock a bowie knife that has the same speed range power etc as a normal default knife.
  • 456. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    willwar
    How about the ability to customize your character? Each new prestige could add new character skins. Nothing that would give any advantage really. Just cosmetic changes. I think that'd be kinda cool.
  • 457. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    traxxas58
    no it wouldnt unbalance it because they are still standard guns/perks that they would have had before prestige
  • 458. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    BloodAndGuts
    Maybe each time you prestige you get:

A new camo for A SINGLE gun of your choice and when you hit the tenth prestige you can pick a gold gun.

or

New outfits for each class. (I like this one.)
  • 459. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    Nathan5828
    a trophy which doesnt count towards platinum
1 44 45 46 47 48 Previous Next