1 45 46 47 48 49 Previous Next 1,194 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2011 6:29 AM by xx CODFATHER o Go to original post RSS
  • 460. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    traxxas58
    every kill i get, i want TRAXXAS58 Is A Beast to be displayed for everyone.
    character customisation, extra camo's, extra titles/emblems(if in the game), ability to kick noobs from games, display of k/d on callsign.
    and most of all i want a reward for being a hacker. the reward being ALL stats being reset and the IP should be blocked of that player. seems fair to me.
    secondary camo's
    akimbo noob tubes
    akimbo snipers
    tac light
    more than 10 classes
    my own personal symbol/emblem that is shown when i do awesome things
    ability to delete all noobs stats
    the ability to delete hackers
    not too much to asl really
  • 461. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    traxxas58
    i want prstiges to give an unfair advantage, i will be prestiging so dont care. noobs should be shot, thats what they are for.
  • 462. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    Ascending-Gambit
    1)Cosmetic things, such as special weapon looks. (Different variation of the standard camo, for example.)

2)Faster, and larger XP gains per prestige. The big reason I rarely Prestiged in WaW was simply, I got all the weapons at my disposal, I personally did not need the extra classes, so why lose everything for a minor convenience at a painfully slow rate.

3)Custom classes right off the bat.
  • 463. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    askubs94

sparticus515 wrote:

I always thought that getting a full body suit that makes you immune to shots fired from people lower ranks than you.
    Best idea ever IMO.

Lol better get the game and be good at it right away!
  • 464. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    I_AM_0014
    My should have a suit you were that dosent give you health just a camo like the kind on your gun just on you.
  • 465. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    JF123456789
    if you guys have zombies i will like new cloth for the characters in zombies when i prestige, or get a new perk
  • 466. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    bhHAMMERtime69
    Yeah, I think that the only other thing that would be fair to unlock from prestige besides create a class slots would be different camos.
  • 467. Re: Prestige Unlocks

TRAXXAS58 wrote:

every kill i get, i want TRAXXAS58 Is A Beast to be displayed for everyone.
    character customisation, extra camo's, extra titles/emblems(if in the game), ability to kick noobs from games, display of k/d on callsign.
    and most of all i want a reward for being a hacker. the reward being ALL stats being reset and the IP should be blocked of that player. seems fair to me.
    secondary camo's
    akimbo noob tubes
    akimbo snipers
    tac light
    more than 10 classes
    my own personal symbol/emblem that is shown when i do awesome things
    ability to delete all noobs stats
    the ability to delete hackers
    not too much to asl really

Hopefully that wont happen because egomaniacs except Batman usually fail or stopped or prevented from doing stuff but dude really akimbo nubetoob and snipers good like firing those delete other peoples stuff not cool and the rest exept being called a beast and showing awesome things is okay. Any way treyarch or another major corporation wouldnt single out a single person out of thousands of people. my Ideas are that a new camo or attachment or something be unlocked but nothing that would unbalance the game.
  • 468. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    bluesy_92

whickedshell wrote:

prestiging already contained:
    create a class slots
    new titles
    new emblems

whatcould be contained without outbalanceing the game is:
    Character costumisation things
    -new faces
    -new costumes for russian, american,vietnamese and columbian char
    -ammobelts, back packs hand pistol holsters, nades/flashbang/smoke, helmets, caps, balaclava's, tatou's, haircuts, shoes,ect.
    - honor point system: based on the played time you get honor points and you can unlock things with it, so even if you suck you will still be rewarded by playing this game, + if people prestige hack they won't get it untill they've played long enough.
    - new voices, for example: if you kill an enemy your team hears "enemy down" well that in 2nd prestiege could be "i got that bastard!" instead of "enemy down"

Well, however it's earned, I think different voices would be awesome, it would really add to the "Make-Your-Own-Character"  Feel of Create-A-Class 2.0

They should also have it with different emotions in the voices, not just different voice actors...the tough guy who sounds calm when being attacked by a killstreak, the sarcastic guy who doesn't give a f*ck that he is being attacked, the monotone "woah, dude" stoner-guy, the typical "Call of Duty" voices as default, the panick-y "We're all gonna die!!!" guy, the vulgar "F*ck, f*ck, F*CK! INCOMING CHOPPER!" guy, the laid-back confidant "Eh, they've called the dogs.  Guess we gotta kill them, too" guy, etc. As long as they all sound like real people when being attacked, even in war there are multiple personalities.
  • 469. Re: Prestige Unlocks
    oF4LL3No
    Gun camos, some sort of way to make your character even more unique (i.e. more clothes and such), anything small or unique to help make prestige more lucrative (no in-game advantages), just cosmetic stuff. Maybe allow a first prestige to wear a pair of aviators, similar to how shades in WaW gave your character aviators, but not with the need to use a perk (the aviators wouldn't work like shades, they would just be cosmetic).
1 45 46 47 48 49 Previous Next