1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next 790 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2010 4:30 PM by ihs59 Go to original post RSS
  • 160. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    BlueHeadShot

    J7 x wrote:

     

    Well, if you took a 720 wallbang and got a hitmarker you would be kinda mad right? :P
    Coz I quickscope, I actually just have to say, OWNED (Pointing to ur death in S&D) :P



    Mad? I'd be happy I actually hit someone! So what they didn't die...? And yeah, I kinda gotta add, OWNED, pointing to your K/D in search and all those games you've lost for your team.
  • 161. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    J7 x
    Just as you know, My K/D is 1.43. And now I almost play any game with 2+ K/D. Eat **** dude.
    I even go 16 kills and 0 deaths with quickscoping. Stop makeing up stuff, or u get owned.
  • 162. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    Condey

    J7 x wrote:

     

    Lol, your just mad because your cant quickscope. Because your getting owned.
    Question, can you quickscope? In %, how many quickscopers is it in CoD? 5%? Probably. UMP45, MP40 and P90. All overpowered guns that kill over the whole map with 2 bullets, at least UMP45, its like a sniper without the sniper scope. I guess all your who is complaining about quickscoping cant quickscope and run around with a UMP45 or camping in a corner with Scavanger Pro + Claymores and a AA12/Spaz.

    Snipers should be 1 hit kill, you even get hitmarkers in the chest and in th neck. Go play spome BFC nabcakes.



    Latency happens. Sometimes shots dont register becuase of lag putting someone's hitbox in a different location then what you see on the screen. What looks to you like a chest shot actually registers as an arm shot. This happens all the time, but the fact of the matter is that when a Stopping Power sniper shot hits the chest/neck/head the enemy is always dead. Sometimes lag will screw over even the best of players, but this does not mean that snipers are underpowered. 

    And the P90 as a 2-shot kill? lol, alrighty then. You have clearly never seen any damage charts.

    Oh; and I support your initiative BlueHeadShot. I don't think quickscopers need any more help. Sleight of Hand Pro is enough.
  • 163. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    gorillahands4

    Condey wrote:

     

     



    Latency happens. Sometimes shots dont register becuase of lag putting someone's hitbox in a different location then what you see on the screen. What looks to you like a chest shot actually registers as an arm shot. This happens all the time, but the fact of the matter is that when a Stopping Power sniper shot hits the chest/neck/head the enemy is always dead. Sometimes lag will screw over even the best of players, but this does not mean that snipers are underpowered. 

    And the P90 as a 2-shot kill? lol, alrighty then. You have clearly never seen any damage charts.[/quote]

    Lol, I seriously just posted the same thing to him a couple of posts back.  Now I've seen a couple of your posts before and they were logical and well put, so how did you get one starred?
  • 164. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    Condey

    gorillahands4 wrote:

     

    Condey wrote:

     

     



    Latency happens. Sometimes shots dont register becuase of lag putting someone's hitbox in a different location then what you see on the screen. What looks to you like a chest shot actually registers as an arm shot. This happens all the time, but the fact of the matter is that when a Stopping Power sniper shot hits the chest/neck/head the enemy is always dead. Sometimes lag will screw over even the best of players, but this does not mean that snipers are underpowered. 

    And the P90 as a 2-shot kill? lol, alrighty then. You have clearly never seen any damage charts.



    Lol, I seriously just posted the same thing to him a couple of posts back.  Now I've seen a couple of your posts before and they were logical and well put, so how did you get one starred?[/quote]

    lol, My bad. I hate to be redundant but I'd rather repeat someone else's words then let people live in ignorance. If no one corrects them, people might start believing that an Acog'd M40 actually took skill and I can't let that happen.

    And my stars went up? I hadn't noticed. Now if I can only figure out how to get this seargent rank so that I can rate threads. How exactly does one level up here? Is it decided in post count?
  • 165. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    Rym3nocer0s
    HAHA! Dude, you just took my thoughts and explained them better. But how I see quick-scopeing is slightly different.

    It's too easy.

    These quick-scopers have bragging rights of getting one-bullet-kills at close range as a skillful thing? Please.

    What is a skillful thing is killing at long range with an SMG, such as the silenced "Vector." That takes A LOT more rounds than just one.

    If you try doing that in front of a "skillful" quick-scoper, they'll kill you so much faster and that's not very skilled.

    What I want to see from "pros" is using the "worst" (or correctly, the most skill required) weapons rather than a 2-ton, one-shot-kill sniper rifle that could kill easily with the perk "stopping power."
  • 166. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    gorillahands4

    Condey wrote:

     


    lol, My bad. I hate to be redundant but I'd rather repeat someone else's words then let people live in ignorance. If no one corrects them, people might start believing that an Acog'd M40 actually took skill and I can't let that happen.

    And my stars went up? I hadn't noticed. Now if I can only figure out how to get this seargent rank so that I can rate threads. How exactly does one level up here? Is it decided in post count?



    Oh no worries man, I actually think it's a necessity to repeat certain things because people seem to just pan over logical statements like that and continue to worry about their own self interests, (will not be surprised if someone else posts on this thread that 1HK's need to be implemented in BOps).  As far as the ranking goes maybe the 4RUM boys could clarify (I'm to lazy to read up on that). I believe it's based on how long you have been a member, but I could be mistaken.
  • 167. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    Lord Mathius77

    J7 x wrote:

     

    Just as you know, My K/D is 1.43. And now I almost play any game with 2+ K/D. Eat **** dude.
    I even go 16 kills and 0 deaths with quickscoping. Stop makeing up stuff, or u get owned.




    I have a 1.83 k/d using snipers without stopping power and underpowered guns like the F-2000, putting little effort into the game.

    Imagine that, I'm still higher than you.

    You sound like my friend who quickscopes all the time and thinks he's so 1337 and always brags how he can do better than much of the youtube pubstars like Tejb.

    It's sad.
  • 168. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    MW2QS
    what do use in search then and no i get hitmarkers all the f**kin time no matter what way i scope also most players dont get into a disadvantage with a sniper if they r good until u have one of the ump **** that think their "PRO" bcuz they use the most overused,powered gun in the game. QS take skill and when u get hitmarker after hitmarker u have a right to complain cuz thts just bs when they dont die and they commando,ump or fin tube u
  • 169. Re: Quick scopers, dont complain.
    SaNdMuNkEy

    MW2QS wrote:

     

    QS take skill


    -Quick scoping takes no more skill than any other gun, in fact 9 times out of 10 it is just lucky that you anticipated where they were going.
    -I regularly Quick scope just to hear the reactions of the kids in the lobby but if i do get a hitmarker, I get the initial feeling of anger and then just laugh at how flawed the game is anyway
1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next