16 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2010 2:49 PM by Horrorman RSS

Last episode of Lost (attention spoiler...)

Horrorman
I just watched the last episode of Lost. I know some of the US/UK guys already saw it a while ago. Did anyone get, what was up there at the end in the church. It seems they are all dead !? or only some of them are dead !? even the ones who should be alive are dead !? What was that really in that cave?
Did you expect such an ending like it was? hmmm a lot of question marks...
  • Re: Last episode of Lost
    I never watched Lost but I just hate "loose" endings. :mad:
    blynk2wice
    I'm Lost too. :-?
    Horrorman

blynk2wice wrote:

I'm Lost too. :-?

yea me too :sad:
    I never watched Lost but I heard from loads of people that they didnt like it
    Horrorman

soul_crusher144 wrote:

I never watched Lost but I heard from loads of people that they didnt like it

It was one of my favorite series. IMO it´s a matter of taste. Either someone likes it, or someone don´t like it. I didn´t missed one episode.
    iidarkshadowoo
    I thought it got silly and redundant after the second season. They just added some many random scenarios after that.
    jedimastershark
    Allow teh Jedi to break down the end of Lost for ya
    1 - They are all dead, the whole thing where it shows the scenario where the nuke worked is an illusion that they are all experiencing after they've all died
    2 - Some died sooner then others, Jack died after saving the island, while the others deid in various other ways after Jack's death
    3 - The church scene is them meeting up with each other before they move on into the afterlife

Watch if a few times and you'll pick up on it
    Horrorman

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

I thought it got silly and redundant after the second season. They just added some many random scenarios after that.

Yep, but it was going better from season 3 to 4 again IMO.

uhhh thanks Jedi, ok so I have to watch it a few times. I now wait for to get it on Blu-Ray

edit.:

so we could say, the real ending was where the nuke was blown up !? and everything what after the nuke happens they where already dead.
    -pictureframe-
    My friend tried to explain Lost to me. He failed.
    I have yet to see it, I stopped watching after Charlie killed himself! But I am gonna start watching again...
    Horrorman

dballa0880 wrote:

I have yet to see it, I stopped watching after Charlie killed himself! But I am gonna start watching again...

yea you should continue watching, it´s worth it.
  • Re: Last episode of Lost (attention spoiler...)
    N8-N
    Yep, Jedi gave a very good explanation if the ending!
    But they did leave a lot of unanswered questions, like what was up with the four-toed foot?
    jedimastershark

Horrorman wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Yep, but it was going better from season 3 to 4 again IMO.

uhhh thanks Jedi, ok so I have to watch it a few times. I now wait for to get it on Blu-Ray

edit.:

so we could say, the real ending was where the nuke was blown up !? and everything what after the nuke happens they where already dead.

The real result of the nuke was the plan failing
    The side flashes (I guess we can call the that...) to the nuke working was after everyone had died and they were now reliving the experience as what if the nuke worked

It would have been less confusing if they showed everyone's various deaths and then did the whole afterlife meeting scenario

N8-N wrote:

Yep, Jedi gave a very good explanation if the ending!
    But they did leave a lot of unanswered questions, like what was up with the four-toed foot?

That's just an ancient Egyptian thing...
    JorDan 314
    My brain hurt after the last episode but I enjoyed it.

JediMaster Shark wrote:

Allow teh Jedi to break down the end of Lost for ya
    1 - They are all dead, the whole thing where it shows the scenario where the nuke worked is an illusion that they are all experiencing after they've all died
    2 - Some died sooner then others, Jack died after saving the island, while the others deid in various other ways after Jack's death
    3 - The church scene is them meeting up with each other before they move on into the afterlife

Watch if a few times and you'll pick up on it

exactly ^^^! the ending was still a let down, in my eyes. the series had a good run. the two seasons before the last, were kinda lame IMO.
    Horrorman
    Jedi from where do you know all this things about Lost. It really makes sense at all now for me, when you told me that with the nuke.