14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2010 5:03 AM by dwaynew RSS

CAGE MATCH

is there going to be CAGE MATCH in BO. my simple reason for asking this is because i love cage match but i hate the ''HEADSHOTS ANYONE WANNA DO HEADSHOTs'' that is guarinteed in trying to find a game . AGREE OR DISAGREE OR ANSWER.
  • Re: CAGE MATCH
    Sufc Robbo
    I dont think there will be a cage match in BO, i just think its an easy way for boosters and just a waste of time running around after 1 person, but thats my opinion.
    ShotgunSniper
    i liked playing them properly, nothing is more intense than a one on one on a small arena, however i agree with the boosters point which is why i think it won't be in
    IRAssault100

CraigRobbo1992 wrote:

I dont think there will be a cage match in BO, i just think its an easy way for boosters and just a waste of time running around after 1 person, but thats my opinion.

i would rather them boost in cage match that in team deathmatch honestly that way i wont have to worry about people ruining a game by boosting in the back of a map
    otisman666
    Not to mention that Treyarch has never had anything like this in any of their games.  This was more of a IW thing as far as the COD series goes.
    Cable99

I R Assault100 wrote:

CraigRobbo1992 wrote:

i would rather them boost in cage match that in team deathmatch honestly that way i wont have to worry about people ruining a game by boosting in the back of a map

What he said^.
    i like S&D screw th boosters
    beastman580

dwaynew wrote:

is there going to be CAGE MATCH in BO. my simple reason for asking this is because i love cage match but i hate the ''HEADSHOTS ANYONE WANNA DO HEADSHOTs'' that is guarinteed in trying to find a game . AGREE OR DISAGREE OR ANSWER.

Stop spamming the forums with all of these old subjects that you could of easily used the search function for. You've posted about half of the threads that are on the page right now. Enough already, kid.
    PittsburghDonut
    I hope they bring back cage match but i wish they could find away to find out when the bosters were boosting and stop the match themselves but that is unlikely to happen
    th3front
    I don't want cage matches back too much boosting.
    DOMINOID
    What I will miss are the stupid kids who believe that im gonna let them head shot me.
    anoreo
    I like 1v1 Quickscopes in Cage Match on Cod4, but meh lots of sore losers there. The boosters are a free headshot, as they will stand still and say "headshots?"
    reformedplayer
    only boosters like cage match... and thats why they took it off
    SweatySeahorseSaliva
    in Mw2 they should have kept cage match to get boosters out of free for all<><>

th3front wrote:

I don't want cage matches back too much boosting.

agree