5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2010 11:14 AM by Agent_Beige RSS

Why can't i check my stats on de community website?

I AM DEATH
WTF is wrong whith te community websit of WAW???
Lately when i want to check my stats, the info is old, or the thing errors???

Anybody know?

Moos1983
  • Re: Why can't i check my stats on de community website?
    The stats are a few days behind right now.  They have been for a while to be honest.  My points and kills update every few days.  The gun kills haven't updated for a few months now, matches don't show up either. I have seen lots of reasons on the forms about this so it is game wide.  Best explanation I've heard is the new game Black Opps.  They are supposedly revamping the stats counting for the up coming release.  I hope that some where they are still counting and as we get closer to the release date they will update.  I know that if you stop playing even for e week or to it takes even longer to update the kills and what not.  Give it time and keep hunting if anything you can still enjoy the game.
    I've ranked up big time and completed a few of the website challenges and should have some badges. WAW was my 1st COD game but since i've honed my skills on MW2 i'm much much better, having gone back to WAW now i'm flying through it.
    I have no doubt this has something to do with syncing the website with black ops and it'll be recified at some point, probably not for a little while mind. Because its all hands to the Black Ops pump.

Still a bit of a b*gger i cant have a little nose at my stats now i'm pretty good.
    NCLI
    When i go to try and put my vip code it says no method error, you know anything about this?
    Gamewyzard

I AM DEATH wrote:

Anybody know?

Moos1983

LOL

Where have you been??

April was the last time this site worked properly.

After that..... just send Treyarch your money for Black Ops.  Don't complain, just send them money.

I haven't been around for a couple of months.  I came in to see if the site was fixed...... WASTE OF TIME.

The BLACK skin makes me vomit as well.  Stupid marketing.  This white on black went out in the 80's for X sake.  And, what it has to do with World at War  is anyones guess.

Don'e expect to see any fixes.  This is called DIE ON THE VINE.  They want you to give them more money for Black Ops until they plan to stick it to you again with the successor!

Check out the numerous threads on this topic.  I think some of the really good ones have been censored and deleted!
    Agent_Beige

I AM DEATH wrote:

Anybody know?

Moos1983

The short answer is you can't check them because Trayarch / Activision don't want you to. If they did they would have kept their promise to fix the stats site months ago.

It really is that simple.