23 Replies Latest reply: May 4, 2012 3:41 AM by mr.zombies115 RSS

black ops zombies ideas

jhulsman1
perk ideas-

speed cola- when you buy speed cola you will be able to upgrade it for double the price and when you upgrade speed cola you will be able to throw monkey bombs out faster, granades,etc. Also to be able to switch guns faster.

juggernot- when you upgrade juggernaut you will go down in 8 hits instead of 4 hits. double price to upgrade.

double tap- i think there shouldnt be double tap.

stopping power/fireworks(explosive damage)- when upgrading this perk you will take less damage when you shoot/throw an explosive up close and knifes will have more damage.

quick revive- when you upgrade this perk you will be able to pick the downed friend with just clickling x/square instead of holding down the button.

reply if you think this was good and tell me in your reply tell me if i should make another one about, mystery box ideas, guns, pack a punch, and gun attachments gun attatchments. or just tell me an idea. Thanks
  • Re: black ops zombies ideas
    Put the crossbow in zombies, so i can put an arrow through their brains.
    Solstice3231
    Not bad ideas, but I would keep double tap, maybe max ammo machine?

waiting for someone to post something along the lines of, "OMG not another zombie thread... I didnt like it personally so it shouldnt be in the game at all despite how much money it made from DLC."

hate that
    belka1077
    I like the upgrade perk part but you forgot the point sharing/ gun sharing which would be awesome. Also add this:

I hope you could carry a huge box of ammo to a place you camp so that you can refill your ammo there. The box would cost like 10 000 points and would Refill everybody's ammo once when they get to it. <- just an idea, thought it would be awesome cuz I always run out of ammo when I camp :\
    Big_Kid_Fun

Solstice3231 wrote:

maybe max ammo machine?

That would be cool
    Good except the juggernot and quick revive are way to good. Maybe tone them down a bit.
    ThE 1 AnD OnLy GsUs
    when someone leave a nother person joins cause i get pissed off when u are in leave 30 and a person leaves and then another one leaves and you are suck with on 1 person and u end up loseing cause of that
    Keep double tap
    Somebody Else
    the more and more i listen to treyarch the more i get the feeling zombies was dropped. hopefully it was replaced with somthing better then mw2's spec ops that was never updated or added to.
    mr.ac130
    dude i fell ur pain thats suks huge nuts when that happns 2 me

M16xIL3GAcY wrote:

Put the crossbow in zombies, so i can put an arrow through their brains.

Zombies don't have brains, silly.
    But a crossbow would be nice.

Pretty nice post....

However, we don't know if zombies is in yet, and we probably won't know for awhile...
    magicman1516
    I would like to see a safe room or some type of thing so if u hav to take a piss or something because I mean when your in zombies for a few our u gotta do stuff but u don't want to screw your friends over and I would also like to see a little more power when you go down. I would like to not be a burden to my teammates to revive me those are just are just some thoughts tell me what you think
    jhulsman1
    there should be a max ammo machine and it should cost 5000 points to be activated and then after that it should cost 5000 points again at the begining of each new round and will only last 30 seconds before the option to get more ammo goes away. Let me know what you think or if you have anything to add.

also, i have a double tap pers a cola idea. If you upgrade it then it will make semi auto guns fully automatic.(you dont have to upgrade it) and as i just referenced to, i think you should be able to upgrade perks.
    yce teh chease
    black ops isn't a MMO, forget this upgrading bs.

- criZp
    zombiebeast1
    i think u should be able to level up in zombies like u do in multiplayer.
    fatassjeeves
    They are not going to bring back the same perks for last time.,.
    Triple Z
    You all don't ask for much LOL. How but a circle K so we can pick up a Mountain Dew and some Twinkies. Always get hungry running around like mad men shooting dead people. I hope the new game has Zombies.
    inoalie

Big_Kid_Fun wrote:

Solstice3231 wrote:

maybe max ammo machine?

That would be cool

but zombies drop maz ammo anyways and if u go to that gun on the wall u can buy it anyway but not guns  like rayguns if they bring it back
    Ov3rkill
    i dont really like any of your ideas that much but i like the quick revive one good thinking.
    dartball
    Good ideas!

new gun death-machine plus ray-gun. new maps police station, haunted mansion, ghost town, farm, and the woods where indians made shelter maybe. new perk steroids makes you not knife but punch zombies in the face and your hand goes out the back of thier skull, believe perk makes you able to fly for one minuite in each round, furniture thrower when you run out of ammo you can go to a piece of furiture and throw it at zombies. make the L2 and R2 buttons make your guy say something really funny. make it so you can use more meelee weapons like a naild baseball bat, and other things.make weapons deadlier and zombies look different. and maybe some new charecters on some maps because nikolai, richtofen, dempsey and tokeo are not replaceable. make boss zombies like a giant zombie a hell hound that is bigger with weak spots. make specail guns for all maps so peolpe who cant getmap packs at least dont miss out on special guns. make pack a punch cost less. the game more realistic. and the jokes funnier like when richtofen says "DO YOU LIKE MY GLOWING GREEN BALLS!? HAHA why are my balls green?"

new gun death-machine plus ray-gun. new maps police station, haunted mansion, ghost town, farm, and the woods where indians made shelter maybe. new perk steroids makes you not knife but punch zombies in the face and your hand goes out the back of thier skull, believe perk makes you able to fly for one minuite in each round, furniture thrower when you run out of ammo you can go to a piece of furiture and throw it at zombies. make the L2 and R2 buttons make your guy say something really funny. make it so you can use more meelee weapons like a naild baseball bat, and other things.make weapons deadlier and zombies look different. and maybe some new charecters on some maps because nikolai, richtofen, dempsey and tokeo are not replaceable. make boss zombies like a giant zombie a hell hound that is bigger with weak spots. make specail guns for all maps so peolpe who cant getmap packs at least dont miss out on special guns. make pack a punch cost less. the game more realistic. and the jokes funnier like when richtofen says "DO YOU LIKE MY GLOWING GREEN BALLS!? HAHA why are my balls green?"

mr.zombies115

bro i got yah but we havent had a laser gun yet and when did we take steroids yote NO WINNIE FOR YOUUU!come on what about exploding tomahawk i think that would be badass put zombies in there grave that way!and new perks

perk 1:juke soda (makes you run qwiker left to right and reduced damage while running)

perk 2:buster soda (makes you have use the but stock of your (the zombies explode))