34 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2010 7:48 AM by craftyshot RSS

Finally.

DanielWW2
Finally I can log in. It seems that nobody has been able to log in the last 11 hours.
  • Re: Finally.
    Xtreme2494
    I just logged in for the first time today. Worked fine. I guess I missed something...
    iidarkshadowoo
    ABOUT TIME! :mad:
    iidarkshadowoo
    Upset? What did you miss? Still no multiplayer info, did you want to post in some Zombie or List thread, or somethng?

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Upset? What did you miss? Still no multiplayer info, did you want to post in some Zombie or List thread, or somethng?

Oh, I was hoping that we'd have the PM option back.
    Horrorman
    Yep, no one was able to log in for 10-11 hours. I think not that much American guys noticed that, due to the time differences.
    DanielWW2

Horrorman wrote:

Yep, no one was able to log in for 10-11 hours. I think not that much American guys noticed that, due to the time differences.

I guess Treyarch did some maintenance at night (USA) because of the low numbers during our day. (Europe)
    iidarkshadowoo

Horrorman wrote:

Yeah, I saw it didn't work, played a quick game of Halo, then went to lunch. Came back just dandy.
    But it seemed as though they were trying to incoporate the French Call of Duty forums into this site.
    Horrorman

DanielWW2 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

I guess Treyarch did some maintenance at night (USA) because of the low numbers during our day. (Europe)

sure they did it that way...
    DanielWW2

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

Yeah, I saw it didn't work, played a quick game of Halo, then went to lunch. Came back just dandy.
    But it seemed as though they were trying to incoporate the French Call of Duty forums into this site.

French, I hate ze French. :tankguy:
    Yay back up but I'm not in a spamming mood...
    Horrorman

DanielWW2 wrote:

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

French, I hate ze French. :tankguy:

you are not alone there
    DanielWW2
    Does anybody like ze French?
    Horrorman

DanielWW2 wrote:

Does anybody like ze French?

haha I don´t think so, only the French people like the French people
    I don't have a reason to hate ze French. What is wrong with zem?
    Vuk ze french
    Ok, lol.
    DanielWW2

ficko88 wrote:

I don't have a reason to hate ze French. What is wrong with zem?

They are a bunch of egocentric retards that think they are best at everything and because of this they boss everybody around.

In reality they are a bunch of retards that are to incompetent to even govern there own country so the Netherlands and Germany pay billions of Euro's every year (thanks to the EU) to France so they can screw around and boss everybody around.
    Just thought I'd post this since it had the one part with the french in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

Xtreme2494
    They eat snails. Of course they're retarded.
    DanielWW2

CraftyShot wrote:

Just thought I'd post this since it had the one part with the french in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

I lolled.
    majorrodriguez
    I was busy, so I didn't miss anything.

Xtreme2494 wrote:

They eat snails. Of course they're retarded.

I guess this summs it up.
    Horrorman
    Only the Greek people are more worst than the French. They are going bankrupt, and we have to pay for.
    DanielWW2

Horrorman wrote:

Only the Greek people are more worst than the French. They are going bankrupt, and we have to pay for.

Damn Greek. :mad: (I still hate the French more)

Horrorman wrote:

Our idiotic people still go there for vacation.
    MUDDA I8I FUDDA
    i know
    mikery009

Xtreme2494 wrote:

I guess I missed something...

I think I did too.
    DanielWW2

ficko88 wrote:

Horrorman wrote:

Our idiotic people still go there for vacation.

Also 6 million Dutch retards go there on holiday every year. :sad:
    Bigbec1926
    I had no problem but they might have been doing some maintnance because the 500 mystery points I go disapperead.
    jjw319

Bigbec1926 wrote:

I had no problem but they might have been doing some maintnance because the 500 mystery points I go disapperead.

ha ouch...

Just another step in the BO process in my book.
    It's comin.
    Bigbec1926

jjw319 wrote:

Bigbec1926 wrote:

ha ouch...

Just another step in the BO process in my book.
    It's comin.

Now ther back. I logged in and had 6277 points and now I am up to 6820 something odd happened.
    Horrorman
    That had happened from time to time a while ago  points were gone and coming back. I thought this times were over, it seems they are not.
    Hmm I better start lookin at mine again That one time I lost 200 then gained 600 but that was in my spamming days. I wonder if all of them have caught up with me yet.