1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next 539 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2012 7:22 PM by rpatto92 Go to original post RSS
  • 490. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    Backspasm56
    I really really dont want stopping power OR juggernaut. I want to use other perks then stopping power. It is overused so much! in mw2 u had to use stopping power or u would get butt raped. Please dont have sp or juggernaut.
  • 491. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    keep ninja
  • 492. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    Top Guns
    I believe Commando was a good perk, however, you should reduce the lunge of both your regular knife, and the knife with a commando.
    Also, i suggest you bring back overkill (or some form of it).  I had numerous friends complaining that even though there was a wide selection of second weapon choices, they wanted options to have maybe a main gun and a sniper rifle.
    Scavenger is another perk that is extremity useful, but you should reduce the amount of ammo we pick up per pack.
    As a closing note, having the ability to get "Pro" for your perks is something i highly recommend using again.
  • 493. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    FROM MW2: I like ninja, sitrep, FMJ as an attachment, Cold blooded, SOH pro, and the fact that there no x2 perks in slot one.  The thing that i wish they would have done is have Toobs take up slot 1.  I also like rapid fire being an attachment, not like double tap.

FROM WaW: I like that the sitrep/bomb squad type perk was in slot one.  I also like SOH better in slot two.  I really could care less about juggernaut, but for the sake of complainers, I would take it out.  I think that extreme conditioning should be as it was in WaW, not marathon.
  • 494. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    PureMichigan
    Idc about current perks BUT i would like to see a QWS perk -Quick Weapon Switch- Perk that is from primary to secondary switch in half of the speed in currently takes some people may thing this perk idea is not a good idea but i believe it will make this game more competetive a funner experience.
  • 495. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    lildude2

Backspasm56 wrote:

I really really dont want stopping power OR juggernaut. I want to use other perks then stopping power. It is overused so much! in mw2 u had to use stopping power or u would get butt raped. Please dont have sp or juggernaut.

It sucks to keep shooting on an enemy, wasting ammo (and you dont have much of in in the last COD-games) without SP and in the end somebody else will get the kill anyway 'cause you took ages. Its great to have a perk which gives you fast and guaranteed kills if you have skill.
    SP, Steady aim and Sleight of Hand are a must for fast and skilled gameplay.
  • 496. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    UMPire45
    I think there should be

Perk 1 slot :
    Claymore x2 (Non-refillable)
    Rpg-7 x2 (non-refillable)
    Bandolier (So you can have smaller clip-sizes with guns and not run out of ammo)
    Sleight of Hand (To reload faster if you have an LMG)

Perk 2 slot :
    Stopping Power (For snipers and for lower damaged guns)
    Cold Blooded (I love avoiding killstreaks lol)
    Flak Jacket (In case of that foolish explosive Noobtuber.)
    Overkill (So we can use Snipers and Assaults like good old times)

Perk 3 slot :
    Dead Silence (I always loved being quiet)
    Deep Impact (No FMJ)
    Bling (yes, in slot 3)
    Extreme Conditioning (No unlimited running please)

All can go to Pro levels.
  • 497. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    Dephtheria

UMPire45 wrote:

I think there should be

Perk 1 slot :
    Claymore x2 (Non-refillable)
    Rpg-7 x2 (non-refillable)
    Bandolier (So you can have smaller clip-sizes with guns and not run out of ammo)
    Sleight of Hand (To reload faster if you have an LMG)

Perk 2 slot :
    Stopping Power (For snipers and for lower damaged guns)
    Cold Blooded (I love avoiding killstreaks lol)
    Flak Jacket (In case of that foolish explosive Noobtuber.)
    Overkill (So we can use Snipers and Assaults like good old times)

Perk 3 slot :
    Dead Silence (I always loved being quiet)
    Deep Impact (No FMJ)
    Bling (yes, in slot 3)
    Extreme Conditioning (No unlimited running please)

All can go to Pro levels.

If that happened, I can see everyone running around Sleight of Hand/Stopping Power/Bling haha.
    I personally thing that all three of those should be in one perk slot, never used in combination
  • 498. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    bteck
    get rid of stopping power and juggernaut. here is why

because of stopping power and juggernaut, many people were forced to limiting class because of these perks. If you did not have either of them you were already at a large disadvantage, perks were supposed to add variety and equality.

with those 2 perks that variety and equality went out the window. Everyone pretty much needed either to combat juggernoobs and stopping power users. all other perks except commando( but i already know its not coming again) were fine by my book.

regarding the bayonet. i was cool with it because it had less range than commando, didnt grant crazy powers, could be predicted by the gun, and didnt go with marathon, tac knife, and pistol like commando did
  • 499. Re: Perks, min. number requirement?
    bartimaeus1
    While no one will read this post (probably) here I go.

The biggest perk I want to see go is stopping power. Yes I know it was a shocker but please hear me out on this. 95% of peoples perks in the last three call of duty games (inside of core at least) included stopping power. Removing stopping power would open up new avenues of play and make the multiplayer greatly improved. So the real question is, why include stopping power in the first place? The answer quite simply is to counter juggernaut, in Modern Warfare 2 there was no juggernaut! Stopping power is a totally unrealistic perk that adds nothing to the experience. Thank you and bid well.
1 48 49 50 51 52 Previous Next