1 336 337 338 339 340 Previous Next 6,507 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2012 3:34 PM by timmyisaliar Go to original post RSS
  • 3,370. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    Wongaman01
    "The hour this story begins is known. The minute is --- the exact moment is recorded. Given the state of the
    --- --- --- --- --- Might not appear to be remarkable, but when it is condsidered that there are --- generations in the history of Santa --- about which nothing at all is known, the statement becomes remarkable.
    It was Pedro Polenta who recorded the moment. He had been --- in his --- --- --- at the top of the ball tower when he first saw the light coming from the --- road --- ---. At first the beam of light would be sharp and
    --- --- the bicycle would enter a patch of fog --- however the --- did the light would become a round wet glow, like a --- dropped in a lake, to the moon before ---. The light" END OF PAGE

That's as much as I can make out
  • 3,371. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    jsksjs2

alex567 wrote:

jsksjs2 wrote:

anybody notice there are spider webs at the edge of the book and it says something in them. cant read it though.

edit: i think it says war in it

im not seein the spider webbs

bottom edge to the right, you have to view the whole pic and zoom in to the bottom right. its attached to the book.
  • 3,372. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    jsksjs2

Wongaman01 wrote:

"The hour this story begins is known. The minute is --- the exact moment is recorded. Given the state of the
    --- --- --- --- --- Might not appear to be remarkable, but when it is condsidered that there are --- generations in the history of Santa --- about which nothing at all is known, the statement becomes remarkable.
    It was Pedro Polenta who recorded the moment. He had been --- in his --- --- --- at the top of the ball tower when he first saw the light coming from the --- road --- ---. At first the beam of light would be sharp and
    --- --- the bicycle would enter a patch of fog --- however the --- did the light would become a round wet glow, like a --- dropped in a lake, to the moon before ---. The light" END OF PAGE

ill try to read the blanks for you k?
  • 3,373. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    Wongaman01

jsksjs2 wrote:

Wongaman01 wrote:

ill try to read the blanks for you k?

Yeah if anyone could fill those blanks in that would be awesome.
  • 3,374. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    jdilleen
    Those aren't spider webs, its either the book is behind a pane of glass with smudges on it, or the camera lens is dirty, but these imperfections are rather large and look as if it's the first option rather than the latter.

Going to put a few more adjustments etc on it in photoshop and see what I can find.

EDIT: Update new image.

• 3,375. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    The new image looks like some kind of painting or something

And there are hidden words at the bottom this is what they say:

YOU CONTINUE TO LIE TO ONE ANOTHER. YOU ARE A CONTINUOUS DISAPPOINTMENT TO US.
  • 3,376. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    jsksjs2
    The hour this story begins is known. The minute is --- the exact moment is recorded. Given the state of the
    --- --- --- --- --- Might not appear to be remarkable, but when it is considered that there are --- generations in the history of Santa --- about which nothing at all is known, the statement becomes remarkable.
    It was Pedro Polenta who recorded the moment. He had been working in his wood --- room at the top of the ball tower when he first saw the light coming from the river road from monte. At first the beam of light would be sharp and
    said ---, the bicycle would enter a patch of fog sleeking low to the --- river however the --- did the light would become a round wet glow, like a --- dropped in a lake, or the moon before a ---. The light
  • 3,377. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    samdamule
    what they're saying with this image is obvious, they're just showing the army of the dead, i don't think that they're saying that this is the first case of zombies like i believed at first (because tehre are zombie horses and that ain't going to happen)
  • 3,378. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    The horse looks alot more like a Hell Hound to me.
  • 3,379. Re: Henry Langham Real or Hoax? Gknova0 Updated.
    retrodevil
    I have a recording of Transmission 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcDQ7xkJuNQ

Dont know if this will last.

GK are watching us