37 Replies Latest reply: May 2, 2012 6:05 PM by vileself RSS

New Perk - Medical Training

Deerkk
Suggestion for a new perk, named Medical Training.

Perk Effects - Player regenerates health faster and has small radius around the player which gives team mates around the player the same effect.

Pro Effect - The ability to revive downed players who are in Last Stand or Final Stand

It is a defensive perk which would be third tier (yellow perk). The perk is ideal for the rushing type player, who is often found running around the enemy spawn. Playing in this style often results in you getting shot but running behind cover in time. Regenerating faster will keep you in this rushing frenzy longer, without having to wait to regenerate. This perk is also a Team Player and Objective Capturing Perk offering some defensive measures when playing close to team mates (eg. Headquarters, War). The ability to revieve downed players is also a great way to be a team player.

Note
This is not my orginal idea. I took the idea of "healing faster" and "reviving players" and made it into my own idea of what it could be.

Also I see a growing concern that this, combined with Jugg wil be overpowered. Its not even confirmed in the game? And regarding the Perk Effect, you can still kill the player normally, with the same amount of bullets it would take to kill him without the perk, its just that if you only damage him and not finish him off he might have the chance to regenerate back to full health.

• Re: New Perk - Medical Training
    F291
    I kind of like it but I don't really like the Pro. Maybe reviving a down player should be the Pro.
    Deerkk

F291 wrote:

I kind of like it but I don't really like the Pro. Maybe reviving a down player should be the Pro.

I will switch it up
    They regenerate health fast as it is...
    xBLaCKxOPTiiCzx
    I agree except the pro part. I'm tired of shooting people who get in last stand who kill me who then get revived by a teammate and I end up dying and not getting that kill.
    ohmygodimonfire9
    I like it, though one question, would the actual health regeneration be sped up or the time between getting shot and recovering be shortened?
    HAILxTOxTHExKINGxBABY
    THNX FOR COPIENG MY PERK IDEA I LOVE YOU <3
    poopots35
    like the idea
    Deerkk

neon_fuzzball wrote:

I agree except the pro part. I'm tired of shooting people who get in last stand who kill me who then get revived by a teammate and I end up dying and not getting that kill.

Lol then do not get killed in the first place.
    lsandsy
    Its ok, i wouldnt be upset if they had it but wouldnt be over the moon, maybe use it for CTP, and hopefully VIP game mode if they listen to us *Wink Wink*
    Deerkk

HAILxTOxTHExKINGxBABY wrote:

I was actually in the middle of writing this when you posted. But if you want I can give you credit? Even though im sure you were not the first to come up with this general idea
    HAILxTOxTHExKINGxBABY

Deerkk wrote:

I was actually in the middle of writing this when you posted. But if you want I can give you credit? Even though im sure you were not the first to come up with this general idea

actualy i was like 5 months ago on this forum
    Deerkk

ohmygodimonfire9 wrote:

I like it, though one question, would the actual health regeneration be sped up or the time between getting shot and recovering be shortened?

Someone posted that health regeneration was fast enough, so I will say the time between getting shot and recovering is shortened
    Deerkk

Deerkk wrote:

Do you really think I care?
    ZackH26
    Reviving/Last Stand/Final Stand all need to stay out of Black Ops.
    HAILxTOxTHExKINGxBABY

Deerkk wrote:

HAILxTOxTHExKINGxBABY COPIENG MY PERK IDEA I LOVE YOU <3

actualy i was like 5 months ago on this forum[/quote wrote:

its ok man its my fault i should of got COPYRIGHT on my ideas so sneeky evil people like you dont come and snatch them and take all the credit well done man well done

Deerkk

Deerkk wrote:

HAILxTOxTHExKINGxBABY COPIENG MY PERK IDEA I LOVE YOU <3

actualy i was like 5 months ago on this forum[/quote wrote:

its ok man its my fault i should of got COPYRIGHT on my ideas so sneeky evil people like you dont come and snatch them and take all the credit well done man well done

Please do not act like all of those were all your orginal ideas. Ive seen many like them before.

last stand was a 3rd tier perk in previous COD's and -unless it changes- this perk's pro of reviving people  in last stand wouldn't work as it is too a 3rd tier perk.
    Deerkk

trisse27 wrote:

last stand was a 3rd tier perk in previous COD's and -unless it changes- this perk's pro of reviving people  in last stand wouldn't work as it is too a 3rd tier perk.

I do not understand?
      flame6491

I think the idea is that people in last stand/second chance would only be able to be revived by someone with this perk who, in essence, gave up the perk of second chance/last stand to be able to revive people who already use the other perk. Thus making this a strong team mate perk if you clan-play with people who rely heavily on this perk.

Kaltzor
    Well people want las stand gone from the game, but personally I don't think it needs to be removed but modified, as they currently are you are immune to all damage while falling to the last stand pose, removing that immunity will reduce the chance of someone having the time to pull out the pistol on last stand.
    Spencer-Legacy

Deerkk wrote:

You joined a day ago! lol
    SgtHeath
    Cool, Just like wolverine lol
    Deerkk
    bump
    Texas_Spud_Stud
    Bad idea. Imagine jugg + fast regeneration. Snipers would be pointless.

If this was in, it should be a tier 2 perk
    yankees12344
    It sounds like juggernaut and painkiller all over again. No thank you.
    Deerkk

Texas_Spud_Stud wrote:

Bad idea. Imagine jugg + fast regeneration. Snipers would be pointless.

If this was in, it should be a tier 2 perk

Was Jugg comfirmed to be in the game? I had no clue
    Orang3Jewz

ohmygodimonfire9 wrote:

good question. this could be a good replacement for juggernaut if it were done correctly
    Giga_Bowser
    I am afraid a sniper supported by a player with this ''Medic'' would be a little overpowered.
    xFirestormeX
    Imagine this+jugg+commando pro
    HALO MODE
    I know commando is out of this game but still lol just imagine
    Deerkk

Giga Bowser wrote:

I am afraid a sniper supported by a player with this ''Medic'' would be a little overpowered.

Keep in mind he only regenerates faster. You can kill him with just as many bullets like normal. If, in instance you do not finish him off (you only damage him) He might be able to revieve back to full health
    good regular perk. However the pro is rubbish because last stand should not be in the game. End of.
    T0TAL Killjoy
    not trying to be mean, but i dont like it because last stand and final stand are SUPER ULTRA MEGA GAY. and i play hardcore so health regen is off
    Deerkk

T0TAL Killjoy wrote:

not trying to be mean, but i dont like it because last stand and final stand are SUPER ULTRA MEGA GAY. and i play hardcore so health regen is off

You can be as mean as you like, it dose not really matter. This is just a suggestion
    Avaton
    I like it, could be a good counter to Jugg why?

You see the Jugg, Dolphin Dive to cover, you regenerate faster that leaves jugg regenerating slower.
    Deerkk

Avaton wrote:

I like it, could be a good counter to Jugg why?

You see the Jugg, Dolphin Dive to cover, you regenerate faster that leaves jugg regenerating slower.

Is Jugg comfirmed? Why is everybody acting as if Jugg is comfirmed :/
      flame6491

Has jugg even been in a game since WaW? I honestly dont recall it in MW2 or MW3 and it by no means is in Bops1. What is with all this fear of jugg? The only entite i have seen jugg take form of is in zombies. Or is everyone talking about the juggernaught armor that was a horrible killstreak reward in MW3? @Deerkk I love the idea m8, this would be a nice balanced perk.

[[EDIT]] There is The deathstreak Painkiller, But treyarch has never supported DeathStreaks and havnt said they would in this one, plus it only lasts like what? 30sec? No one would benefit overly from a combo of painkiller and this new perk.

vileself

No perks that involve Last Stand in any way. People complain about that element of the game far too much, Treyarch wont include it if they're heads are screwed on tightly.

The perk without Last Stand sounds like a decent idea though. Id definately use it, and I know others who would too.